Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-01-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
Vosur, are you saying you were the theif? If so, why didn't you confront Magoo and then we could have been spared Phaedrus's uneccesaary death.

Because you didn't do this, it makes me suspect you. However, what you said can't be over looked.

Bemore, care to explain?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 07:54 AM
(29-01-2013 07:32 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Vosur, are you saying you were the theif?
I am the thief.

(29-01-2013 07:32 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  If so, why didn't you confront Magoo and then we could have been spared Phaedrus's uneccesaary death.
Grassy Knoll (randomly?) chose a target for me in the first night because I didn't respond in time. My first target was itsacow and since he was in possession of a stethoscope, I figured that he must be a doctor.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
29-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Consider

So if Vosur tells us true, we have a Framer in our midst or Vosur was infected last night.

And Bemore, does this mean anything?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frighteners

29-01-2013, 08:04 AM
If I was to say that Vosur is setting me up would you believe me or not? Irregardless that is the case as I am innocent and will willingly die to prove it if needs be.

Looks like you have been rumbled Vosur.. maybe not by everyone else but definitely by me.

I have no hesitation now....

Vote: VOSUR

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-01-2013, 08:28 AM
JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR TERRIBLE REIGN ENDS NOW!!! BOW BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE MAN WHO HAS HAD A BABY!!! FUCK LOGIC!!!!!

'murica.

Under Repair.
29-01-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm leaning to Vosur or Near. Vosur's clues sound zombie like- but is he the zombie lord? Near's 'the thing' seems like he has framing abilities that could make someone else look guilty when he actually is. Consider

Seems everyone is leaning Vosur though.
29-01-2013, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 12:44 PM by DLJ.)
Okey dokey, my twopenny-worth:

It looks like 50/50 between these boys (claim, counterclaim etc.) but the karaoke evidence is harder evidence.

Whoever we choose, if we lynch the wrong one it will most likely prove the guilt of the other.

But I'd prefer we get it right first time though cos it's also 50/50 on lynching one of our friends.

So how about this best case scenario...

We lynch the wrong one but they turn out to be Mafioso.

So let's say we vote for Vosur to be lynched and he's Mafia. That means he was framed or infected by the Zombie Lord and then very likely Bemore is the Zombie Lord.

But, hang on, no it doesn't because if Vosur is Mafia, then he is not the Thief and didn't find any perfume on Bemore. Therefore, Bemore may not be the Zombie Lord (unless Vosur made a lucky guess).

Alright, let's look at the other alternative... we vote for Bemore to be lynched and he's Mafia. This means that it is almost certain that Vosur is the Zombie Lord.

The Zombie Lord is just as much a threat to the Mafia as he (or she) is to us so perhaps, the Mafia will kill Vosur for us.

This is assuming, of course, that we started with more than two Mafia. If there were only two to start with, then both are now dead and we Lynch Vosur tomorrow and win.
(unless there is another killer out there that we don't know about yet).

So based on this, we are better off lynching Bemore. It's a gamble though as it only works if we get lucky and lynch a Mafioso today. The safe bet is to lynch Vosur.

Can anyone spot any flaws in this logic? Any other thoughts?

29-01-2013, 01:05 PM
If I am lying what do I gain other than all of you lynching me the next day?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-01-2013, 01:23 PM
DLJ, your logic seems correct. I think we should take the gamble.

Vote: Bemore.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-01-2013, 01:42 PM
*Puts head back in noose*

I have said throughout the game that if you think im anything but a townie then to do me in. I have hidden nothing and everything I have said has checked out as I have done nothing but be honest.

Killing me will result in another innocent life lost which means bye bye to victory to the townies and more of a chance between the zombie and mafia.

Its becoming a two horse race however I respect peoples decisions as im still paranoid about all of you.

I have nothing else to say in my defense except good luck.

Cool

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post