Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-01-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
How exactly did I "come up as mafia"? Guaranteed that's not what was said exactly because I'm not mafia. Maybe say the exact response from grassy, because it probably means something else- framing maybe?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2013, 11:03 PM
-Rises- I am a zombie after all.

Under Repair.
31-01-2013, 11:07 PM
(31-01-2013 10:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  How exactly did I "come up as mafia"? Guaranteed that's not what was said exactly because I'm not mafia. Maybe say the exact response from grassy, because it probably means something else- framing maybe?
No, it was pretty clear LadyJane.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-01-2013, 11:13 PM
(31-01-2013 11:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 10:57 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  How exactly did I "come up as mafia"? Guaranteed that's not what was said exactly because I'm not mafia. Maybe say the exact response from grassy, because it probably means something else- framing maybe?
No, it was pretty clear LadyJane.

It's pretty clear you have an accusation but not any evidence you are telling or recognizing the whole truth?
31-01-2013, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 11:36 PM by Atothetheist.)
(31-01-2013 11:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 11:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  No, it was pretty clear LadyJane.

It's pretty clear you have an accusation but not any evidence you are telling or recognizing the whole truth?

I'll tell you, but then even if I did you would not believe me.

I can't screenshot or copy and paste.

Grassy said you were in possession of a bloody stethoscope and that you are a conniving made man.

31-01-2013, 11:40 PM
(31-01-2013 11:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 11:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  It's pretty clear you have an accusation but not any evidence you are telling or recognizing the whole truth?

I'll tell you, but then even if I did you would not believe me.

Grassy said you were in possession of a bloody stethoscope and that you are a conniving made man.
That does sound like I killed a doctor.

Last night I 'watched' DLJ and cheap was 'targeting' him, whatever this means?

DLJ maybe that explains why cheap has a million questions for you this day?

I am a townie who has the ability to kill (take justice in my own hands) or watch. Since Smoosh died I can also track.
31-01-2013, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 12:02 AM by Atothetheist.)
(31-01-2013 11:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 11:14 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'll tell you, but then even if I did you would not believe me.

That does sound like I killed a doctor.

I am a townie who has the ability to kill (take justice in my own hands) or watch. Since Smoosh died I can also track.

Well, my cop ability revealed you are mafia.

And just because you didn't kill itsacow personally doesn't mean you didn't order it or did collude in it.

And is there anyway you could verify this situation.

01-02-2013, 12:44 AM
(31-01-2013 11:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 11:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  That does sound like I killed a doctor.

And just because you didn't kill itsacow personally doesn't mean you didn't order it or did collude in it.

I can ask CTS to verify that her target was DLJ, because what I did last night was watch DLJ. I have been mostly conversing with DLJ this game because on the thread he seems the most 'townie' person with all his conclusive work. I think others felt that way so decided to watch if anything happens.

So, if CTS is a towns person she would have targeted DLJ with whatever her ability is and she'd know I'm telling the truth.
01-02-2013, 12:47 AM
I have reason to believe I have been misled throughout the game, and so I will bring forth some information.

There cannot be two cops in the game, and yet there is.

I have not suspected Lady Jane, but A2 has. And with no evidence.

The evidence brought forth to me when I investigated DLJ last night was that he was a pimp and that his Morgan Freeman role (Titty Sprinkles) was that of the 1987 movie 'Street Smart', the character who is suspected of being part of a crime, but who wasn't the bad guy. This indicated Miller to me.

Now for the big twist: A2 had told me to keep quiet, knowing I was a cop, for fear that my role being divulged would make me an instant target for the mafia; his only reasoning.

There can be only one! I followed A2's suggestions to the letter. Look at the death count. When Phaedrus died, I was given the role of cop.

I'm coming out of the closet because of clues given to me from A2, most of which was parroting from what I said, specifically the mention of the name of the movie and the short reponses he mustered for what his 'investigation' provided him.

I go for a no vote on Lady Jane, a no vote for A2, a no vote for DLJ, and a VOTE LYNCH for NEAR. I am voting for Near because I suspect A2 and Near are the lovers. Near has been nearly silent the whole time, which is great for a lover role since A2 is quite the talker. There are a few permutations to this. They are either the lovers, and itsacow was framed with the song, (take for example Vosur was framed with the thriller song) or they're both mafia and lovers. I hope this makes sense.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
01-02-2013, 12:49 AM
(31-01-2013 11:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 11:40 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  That does sound like I killed a doctor.

Oh I see now, looking at grassy's OP

Phaedrus is the real cop, you are a poser. There was only ever one cop. Just like you pegged Vosur guilty.

You are mafia.

Vote: A2
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post