Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(01-02-2013 02:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 02:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That was a nice game.

Oh such a wonderful dance had been done.

By chance, has anybody seen my fiddle, could have sworn I left it here.

You had no lasting effect On the game. You were only important because you were a possible leak

Perhaps no lasting effect, but I still had a little play of my fiddle at the start, and that was fun for me.
I am more than content with my minor act, got me interested and watching if nothing else.

And everybody was dancing around each other the whole game, certainly not by my hands, but still, a good dance had by all.

One thing I find myself curious about though; this was, what the 4th time you've been a bad guy?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 02:52 PM
(01-02-2013 02:43 PM)Near Wrote:  Lol. Maybe I'm not the best type of player for this game. I don't want to lie, even if its for the game. My honesty is doing me in. Tongue

Anyway. Where did the idea of lovers come from? Aren't they just two possible roles, and not necessarily roles that are being played in this game?

EDIT: NVM. I hate you all. Sad

Sorry Near. Just be glad I let you live till the end. If the game had continued, we would have killed CTS and lynched you off.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-02-2013, 03:05 PM
(01-02-2013 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 02:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You had no lasting effect On the game. You were only important because you were a possible leak

Perhaps no lasting effect, but I still had a little play of my fiddle at the start, and that was fun for me.
I am more than content with my minor act, got me interested and watching if nothing else.

And everybody was dancing around each other the whole game, certainly not by my hands, but still, a good dance had by all.

One thing I find myself curious about though; this was, what the 4th time you've been a bad guy?

This is my second time being Mafia, third time being a baddie, though.

01-02-2013, 03:12 PM
DLJ was mafia as well then?

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm not gloating.

I feel I have lost more than I've gained.

Weeping

01-02-2013, 03:26 PM
(01-02-2013 03:05 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 02:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Perhaps no lasting effect, but I still had a little play of my fiddle at the start, and that was fun for me.

This is my second time being Mafia, third time being a baddie, though.

Interesting...

Being conniving certainly does suit you, judging by your performance.

Go into politics.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
01-02-2013, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 04:28 PM by itsacow.)
Heh, I protected cheap thrill the night I died. I knew you were mafia A2. You post a lot more as one...
Also, every time someone messages me they turn out to be mafia. I am looking at you DLJ and A2. Almost forgot, Ladyjane was a zombie. We might have won if it had not been for you meddling mafia.

EDIT: I really did not pay much attention to this game. If I had, I probably would have seen some trends. In the three games before this, what I have learned is fear the Personal Message. If you are asked to protect or kill someone do not do it. They have ulterior motives. Not to mention if they start making up reasons why to lynch someone without solid evidence they are probably mafia as well. Hearsay kills people faster then well thought out plans.

Under Repair.
01-02-2013, 05:36 PM
I find it hard to believe that the roles for the Mafia games are chosen randomly.

Otherwise, why is it that I've never ever been anything but a Townie in every single Mafia game and A2, for example, has always been Mafia?

Coincidence? I think not. Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
01-02-2013, 05:38 PM
(01-02-2013 04:18 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Heh, I protected cheap thrill the night I died. I knew you were mafia A2. You post a lot more as one...
Also, every time someone messages me they turn out to be mafia. I am looking at you DLJ and A2. Almost forgot, Ladyjane was a zombie. We might have won if it had not been for you meddling mafia.

EDIT: I really did not pay much attention to this game. If I had, I probably would have seen some trends. In the three games before this, what I have learned is fear the Personal Message. If you are asked to protect or kill someone do not do it. They have ulterior motives. Not to mention if they start making up reasons why to lynch someone without solid evidence they are probably mafia as well. Hearsay kills people faster then well thought out plans.

Yeah, I know. I wanted to get you to waste your power on me. By the way, I barely ever sent out any PMs during this game.

01-02-2013, 05:39 PM
(01-02-2013 05:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I find it hard to believe that the roles for the Mafia games are chosen randomly.

Otherwise, why is it that I've never ever been anything but a Townie in every single Mafia game and A2, for example, has always been Mafia?

Coincidence? I think not. Consider

Ha! You have fallen into the gamblers fallacy.