Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse edtition
(01-02-2013 05:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I find it hard to believe that the roles for the Mafia games are chosen randomly.

Otherwise, why is it that I've never ever been anything but a Townie in every single Mafia game and A2, for example, has always been Mafia?

Coincidence? I think not. Consider

Twas random I swear it. I put the roles and everyone's name in a hat and picked from each for a match. I've never been Mafia either and was a cop twice.

Doesn't Mafia usually win these games? I remember the first one I played came down to my vote... we lost and I was sooo disappointed! Couldn't wait to do it again tho ;-)

Who's gonna host the next one?

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 07:35 PM
So, what you're say is...

Hats, names and probability don't work together well when it comes to balancing roles, teams or games?

That explains so much, while this statement itself, explains so little.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Stupid fellow mafia... killing me off... Just when things were about to get interesting for me...

I'll host another if noone else wants too, I got one or two good themes in mind. And a lot of free time of my hands to boot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
01-02-2013, 08:16 PM
(01-02-2013 07:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, what you're say is...

Hats, names and probability don't work together well when it comes to balancing roles, teams or games?

That explains so much, while this statement itself, explains so little.

Hey, I'm the first to admit I didn't know what the hell I was doing really. Just took the idea and ran with it. Half of the time while I was trampling to California and back. Gotta serve props to Muffs for bringing the game to us all too.

The thing I was most unsure about was the Cult Leader aspect of previous games. The way I figure, it's more of a benefit to townies in that they get to form an alliance for voting. The trade off is they become weaker at night with fewer powers to use. Instead of becoming jwits in this game you just became zombies. Same difference right?

The problem I grappled with most was when Zombie Lord converted Mafia. I could have made either party die and said the death would go to who had the biggest faction. That wouldn't had worked really because after a point, bemore could just convert each night instead of using powers. I'm glad it played out like it did and I don't think I'd ever do the cult thing again.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

Yes Muffs, I wanna play next round!

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
01-02-2013, 09:18 PM
So.... Ummm I heard that there was supposed to be an award ceremony.

I hope I am not the only one alive to receive it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)
Meh, townie or mafia, all your brains look good.

Was a super fun game! Thanks grassy!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
02-02-2013, 10:47 PM
(01-02-2013 09:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So.... Ummm I heard that there was supposed to be an award ceremony.

I hope I am not the only one alive to receive it.

No ceremonies, just part of my daily recognition notes updated on the OP. It's done btw.

Special recognition awards on day 1 go to DLJ for most ballsy on post #27 for posting a vid of him and A2 together in a movie. Near for most creative in post #23 for suggesting that we may have actors in drag! & Muffs for most cunning by going after cheap in post #49.

Special recognition awards for day 2 go to Phaedrus for most creative with his character role in post #112. DLJ is quite cunning in post #227 by suggesting the karaoke frame plot and bemore was the most ballsy this day for voting for himself in post #137.

Day 3 special recognition award of creativity goes to cow on this day for referring to the Zombie Lord as Jesus in post #225. Vosur gets the most ballsy in post #233 and A2 was most cunning for quickly capitalizing on Vosurs vengeance in post #234.

Special recognition awards on day 4 go to LJ for the ballsy way of defending herself in post #271. Cunning to A2 for insisting LJ as Mafia in post #275 and cheap for creatively accusing A2 and Near as "Lovers" in post #279, that was great!

Here were the inner workings of the night actions:

On night 1, Cheap protected self, Vosur stole from cow, cow protected A2, Magoo poisoned Phaedrus, LJ watched bemore, Smoosh tracked A2, Phaedrus investigated A2, Near karaoke'd Muffs, bemore targeted A2 (blocked by cow) & DLJ killed Smoosh as he yelled "TITTY SPRINKLES!!!!"

Night 2 actions were, Near karaoke's Vosur, bemore bites LJ, Vosur steals from bemore, cheap blocks cow, LJ watches cow, DLJ frames Vosur, A2 kills Magoo, cow is blocked, Paedrus dies, Magoo killed.

Night 3 actions were, Near karaoke's cow, cheap investigates DLJ, DLJ kills cheap, LJ watches DLJ and cow protects cheap.

03-02-2013, 06:05 AM
RE: Mafia VI: Zombie Apocalypse (GAME OVER)
You know, I was right for accusing Bemore and Earmuffs on Day 2. Bemore turned out to be the zombie lord and Earmuffs was mafia. Should've listened to me. Tongue

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
03-02-2013, 07:03 AM
(03-02-2013 06:05 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  You know, I was right for accusing Bemore and Earmuffs on Day 2. Bemore turned out to be the zombie lord and Earmuffs was mafia. Should've listened to me. Tongue
Yeah but you wasnt 100% though was you.... you thought I was mafia, not the Zombie Lord.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-02-2013, 06:03 PM
(03-02-2013 07:03 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 06:05 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  You know, I was right for accusing Bemore and Earmuffs on Day 2. Bemore turned out to be the zombie lord and Earmuffs was mafia. Should've listened to me. Tongue
Yeah but you wasnt 100% though was you.... you thought I was mafia, not the Zombie Lord.
Actually, other than to shift the blame and kill you off because you were a threat I had a sneaking suspicion that you had no watcher role.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.