Mafia VII: Enter the Matrix

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-02-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: Mafia VII: Enter the Matrix
Alright fuck the cunts, I'm doing this with 8 of you bitches.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-02-2013, 03:01 AM
(24-02-2013 01:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Alright fuck the cunts, I'm doing this with 8 of you bitches.

Good.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Awesome!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-02-2013, 04:44 AM
(24-02-2013 04:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Awesome!

You're quite eager to start murdering, aren't you?

Geez, constrain yourself sir!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-02-2013, 05:03 AM
(24-02-2013 04:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-02-2013 04:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Awesome!

You're quite eager to start murdering, aren't you?

Dodgy . See, if the roles were already out, and you kept harassing me like this, I might think you were mafia and vote for you. But, I know you can't possibly be mafia yet, so I'm going to respond with a fuck you

Fuck you Tongue

24-02-2013, 05:17 AM
(24-02-2013 05:03 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-02-2013 04:44 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  You're quite eager to start murdering, aren't you?

Dodgy . See, if the roles were already out, and you kept harassing me like this, I might think you were mafia and vote for you. But, I know you can't possibly be mafia yet, so I'm going to respond with a fuck you

Fuck you Tongue

No thanks, I don't swing that way... As far as I know.

There is a method to my madness with all these comments: Should I be murdered within the first few.. nights, (are they?) it would be a half decent indication for others that you, or somebody connected to you, wanted me dead, and what reason would there be but my constantly bringing up your so commonly being evil and causing many, many murders. Therefore we are left with few alternatives; either I was murdered to make me be silent, or somebody wanted to shift the blame to you or those connected to you. Or you murdered (or had me) murdered to make people suspect you, but you would be to obvious, so people would not think it would have been you because it was too obvious, when it had in actual fact been you in the first place.

Either that, or I'm just bullshitting while I wait for the game to start up.

24-02-2013, 06:40 AM
(24-02-2013 05:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-02-2013 05:03 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dodgy . See, if the roles were already out, and you kept harassing me like this, I might think you were mafia and vote for you. But, I know you can't possibly be mafia yet, so I'm going to respond with a fuck you

Fuck you Tongue

No thanks, I don't swing that way... As far as I know.

There is a method to my madness with all these comments: Should I be murdered within the first few.. nights, (are they?) it would be a half decent indication for others that you, or somebody connected to you, wanted me dead, and what reason would there be but my constantly bringing up your so commonly being evil and causing many, many murders. Therefore we are left with few alternatives; either I was murdered to make me be silent, or somebody wanted to shift the blame to you or those connected to you. Or you murdered (or had me) murdered to make people suspect you, but you would be to obvious, so people would not think it would have been you because it was too obvious, when it had in actual fact been you in the first place.

Either that, or I'm just bullshitting while I wait for the game to start up.
Drinking Beverage

26-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Soooooooooooooooooo.... When is this starting?

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
26-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Soon.
09-03-2013, 04:23 AM
Muffs, you'd make a mighty fine politician.

You make us promises and keep us waiting.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post