Mafia X - Futurama
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
07-08-2013, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2013 09:47 PM by Dark Light.)
Mafia X - Futurama
Mafia - Futurama Edition


Good news everyone! In the 3013 the robot mafia has decided to invade earth, eliminate the humans and keep the riches for themselves.

The game will start when all players have confirmed their intention to play.

If you are a newbie, but would like to play there is an excellent interactive guide here. It is very easy once the game starts.


Robot Mafia
Donbot (Godfather, Mole)
[Image: 250px-Donbot.jpg]

The Donbot is the Donbot. He's the boss of the robot mafia. What he says goes. Upon inspection he appears clean, because should the investigator find out his role, they'd get the clamps. Capiche? He decides which minion does the killing and he speaks on behalf of the mafia.

Clamps
(Goon*)
[Image: 4-clamps_480_poster.png]

The Donbot's right hand man. He has ambition and power, but not the respect that the Donbot has. If he is voted to be lynched there is a 50% chance he will be able to cut the rope with his clamps on his first vote. If the Donbot dies, he takes over the role, but he will not be protected from an investigation.

Joey Mousepad
(Goon)
[Image: Joey_Mousepad.jpg]

Just a dumb mafia goon. He does what he is told. He's third in line for the Donbot position, based solely on time in service.

Townies


Hermes Conrad
(Cop)
[Image: bb3354752dd021bce5a4d7e5bca318fa.jpg]

Hermes' excellent bureaucratic skills allow him to calculate statistically what someone's alliance is after observing them one night, to within 99.9999034% certainty.

Bender Bending Rodriguez (Thief)
[Image: bender.jpg]

Bender is a self-interested thief, but he is a townie. Mostly because the mafia is out to get him since he stole their loot. He can steal people's belongings at night which will give him a possible clue as to their identity. If he so chooses he can spend an extra night examining what he stole for additional information.

Dr. John A. Zoidberg (The Doctor)
[Image: zoidberg.jpeg]

A trusted doctor for decades! But, he isn't all that familiar with human anatomy. There is an 75% chance he can save the human he tries emergency surgery on, a 10% chance he can't save them, and a 15% chance to kill them. For all non-humans there is a 100% chance he can save them. He cannot try to save the same person twice in a row.


Captain Turanga Leela
(Lover)
[Image: leela.jpg]

A solid Captain with many years of commendable service, all undone because she fell in love with an idiot. As a result she knows who Fry is immediately. She has no night action because she is too busy knockin' boots with an orange-haired moron.

Philip J. Fry (Lover*)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7A83LRGa3hWyH6Fb7xDg...SJt1MRA8nZ]

He is good-hearted, but stupid. He has no night action whatsoever. He knows who his Leela is, because they are getting busy at night. Additionally, upon investigation he will show up as independent despite his role as a townie. This is because he is just too stupid to know where is alliances really are.

Scruffy the Janitor (Double Voter)
[Image: 468px-Scruffy.jpg]

Scruffy is an institution at Planet Express. Scruffy believes in this company. Scruffy bought 30,000 more shares of the company than anyone else. As a result, he has the majority vote.

The Brain Slug (Role Blocker)
[Image: Brain_Slugs.jpg]

The brainslug doesn't particularly care for the townies, but it needs brains to survive. The mafia are all robots, so he needs the townies to survive. It controls someone's brain for his night action. If he tries to suck the brains of a robot it will temporarily screw up it's flux capacitor. Whatever you were trying to do for your night action, forget it. You are just going to sit quietly in the corner drooling all over yourself whilst having your brain sucked on for the night. The brainslug cannot use the same person twice in a row.

Hypnotoad (Jailer)
[Image: Hypnotoad.gif]

Hypnotoad hypnotizes all in his presence. As a result he prevents a townies night action, but in doing so they are protected from a hit at night. Cannot hypnotize the same person twice in a row.

Elzar (Mystery Role)
[Image: elzar-futurama.jpg]

Elzar is a multiple-world class chef. He really likes to take it up a notch. Each night he feeds a mystery dish to someone which has a random effect on that character. Could cause a role-block, protection, investigation, or death. BAM!


Unknown

Tinny Tim
[Image: 1716847-tinny_tim.jpg]

Tinny Tim is generally good-hearted. He accepts whatever fate is given to him. In the past he has helped Fry, Bender, as well as the Donbot. Until the second night he has no allegiance. On the second night he must choose sides. Be a goon for the Donbot, or help vote with the townies.

Lord Nibbler


[Image: Nibbler.jpg]

-???

List of players Green is confirmed.

Atothetheist
Tartarus Sauce
Ferdinand
Logica Humano Pussed Out
Rev
Deep Thought
earmuffs
cjlr
KidCharglemagne1962
ridethespiral
Free Thought
Bucky Ball
Grassy Knoll
Momsuroundedbyboys
Chas

MODERATOR RULES:

- Townies as well as Mafia are allowed to talk on the forum regardless of the current phase.
- If you come up with something clever that isn't explicitly prohibited, ask me, I may allow it.
- You can change your night action if I receive it before the last night action is submitted.
- I will not tell anyone how many night actions I am awaiting on, if any, don't bother asking.
- Evidence can be falsified, and even posted publicly, but messages from or to the moderator CANNOT be Screen-shoted OR falsified.
- Everyone must vote publicly! If you must skype me to send in your vote, I will make a public post saying what your vote is.

Notice from the moderator!

Copying and pasting messages from the moderator is NOT allowed. I did not word this carefully enough if the OP, so the one instance of this happening cannot be punished, however any future copy/pastes will result in an in game death.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
I would sign up, but my only concern is that if you could please try to also include the standard mafia game role names in the description, it would help people understand a bit better.

I hope to fucking Christ I am not Fry.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
(07-08-2013 07:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I would sign up, but my only concern is that if you could please try to also include the standard mafia game role names in the description, it would help people understand a bit better.

I hope to fucking Christ I am not Fry.

I WANT TO BE FUCKING FRY MAN Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
Meh....But I don't know anything about that show.


For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
Also, a link to the mafia rules for newbs would be appreciated.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
(07-08-2013 07:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meh....But I don't know anything about that show.

To be honest, I didn't know shit about Sesame Street.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
(07-08-2013 07:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Meh....But I don't know anything about that show.

To be honest, I didn't know shit about Sesame Street.

I love Sesame Street! Well, haven't seen it in years -- but I did like it.

I watched it a little as a kid....but...


For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
Thanks to all for the constructive criticisms and questions, especially A2. Keep 'em coming.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
You're a total docuhe bag for making this thread you know that right?
You knew I was wanted to host the next one...

In saying that, I really didn't want to host the next one and I like the Futurama theme so carry on.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-08-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
I will DESTROY YOU!!! - the news monster

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: