Mafia X - Futurama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
(11-08-2013 09:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 09:13 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  MAN UP PUSSY

Consider

You are very bloodthirsty, could you be Mafia trying to incite a vote this game to lynch a townie?

I think that a no lynch is very reasonable considering the lack of evidence. Day one is almost a sure fire townie getting lynched.

Now, This day is for gathering some information by interaction, and I think that if we lynch somebody today, it will be the downfall of the townies.

Now, There is a cop in this game. I implore them to investigate me. I also implore the Doctor to protect me this game as well. I think it is reasonable to assume that the mafia may or may not be logical in how they are going to get rid of the townies.

Also, I ask that the thief investigate me too, seeing as we need to know who at least ONE person is. I volunteer investigation roles.

If the cop knows how to play this game, He or she will know what to do with the information he or she is given.

That's what you said last time...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2013, 09:39 PM
(11-08-2013 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's what you said last time...

Attie is a broken record...
11-08-2013, 09:40 PM
(11-08-2013 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 09:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Consider

You are very bloodthirsty, could you be Mafia trying to incite a vote this game to lynch a townie?

I think that a no lynch is very reasonable considering the lack of evidence. Day one is almost a sure fire townie getting lynched.

Now, This day is for gathering some information by interaction, and I think that if we lynch somebody today, it will be the downfall of the townies.

Now, There is a cop in this game. I implore them to investigate me. I also implore the Doctor to protect me this game as well. I think it is reasonable to assume that the mafia may or may not be logical in how they are going to get rid of the townies.

Also, I ask that the thief investigate me too, seeing as we need to know who at least ONE person is. I volunteer investigation roles.

If the cop knows how to play this game, He or she will know what to do with the information he or she is given.

That's what you said last time...

And I was the lover last game, a townie. Not saying I am a lover, because I'm not... but you should see where I am getting at.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
11-08-2013, 09:40 PM
(11-08-2013 09:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 09:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's what you said last time...

Attie is a broken record...

From what I've heard he skips too.

11-08-2013, 09:41 PM
(11-08-2013 09:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  From what I've heard he skips too.

Oh yeah. Skips between townie and mafia each game. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
11-08-2013, 09:41 PM
(11-08-2013 09:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

And I was the lover last game, a townie. Not saying I am a lover, because I'm not... but you should see where I am getting at.

Hmmm....maybe you are.....
Consider

11-08-2013, 09:55 PM
(11-08-2013 09:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 09:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  And I was the lover last game, a townie. Not saying I am a lover, because I'm not... but you should see where I am getting at.

Hmmm....maybe you are.....
Consider

I play the game really well.

11-08-2013, 09:57 PM
(11-08-2013 09:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Alright, in the past voting on the first day has never proved fruitful for us townies. Also I suspect what will happen tonight is Mafia will kill me, Muffs or Deepthought solely because we have been former moderators of the game.

Here's my suggestion. Those of us who have the power to investigate need to watch anyone of the three mentioned above.

As to what my role is.. blocking me would be a waste but watching me will obviously prove that I am not a threat.

I do think there may be a serious flaw in the setup of this game. All of us townies can simply state our role on day one and we'll all know who the Mafia are. Should we not state who our character roles are to avoid this?

Does that mean you are Scruffy the double voter?

11-08-2013, 10:01 PM
(11-08-2013 09:57 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 09:26 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Alright, in the past voting on the first day has never proved fruitful for us townies. Also I suspect what will happen tonight is Mafia will kill me, Muffs or Deepthought solely because we have been former moderators of the game.

Here's my suggestion. Those of us who have the power to investigate need to watch anyone of the three mentioned above.

As to what my role is.. blocking me would be a waste but watching me will obviously prove that I am not a threat.

I do think there may be a serious flaw in the setup of this game. All of us townies can simply state our role on day one and we'll all know who the Mafia are. Should we not state who our character roles are to avoid this?

Does that mean you are Scruffy the double voter?

HAHAHA GRASSY THE FUCKING JANITOR
11-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Scruffy I do be. And why should I hide my character? A townie with no night action is a minimal threat to Mafia on night #1.

If I'm lying, will the real Scruffy please stand up ;-)

Anyone else dare to reveal their role?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user