Mafia X - Futurama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
So DL, how will this situation be avoided next night? Do you tell us who the person is that is slowing everything down so we can lynch them? Do you boot them from the game if they don't send in their night action tonight? Or do you send them a pm telling them that a repeat will result in them getting booted from the game/lynched?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2013, 03:05 PM
(13-08-2013 02:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So DL, how will this situation be avoided next night? Do you tell us who the person is that is slowing everything down so we can lynch them? Do you boot them from the game if they don't send in their night action tonight? Or do you send them a pm telling them that a repeat will result in them getting booted from the game/lynched?

Or are we forced to miserably wait an entire 24 hours to continue to a following phase?
13-08-2013, 03:16 PM
I would say give everyone one chance to be late with the submission. if he/she is late again tomorrow or the moment everyone else has put in the actions then that person instantly misses out on their action.

We wait for you once. Thats all you get! biatch!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
13-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Good news everyone! If night phase goes for 24 hours we are moving on. If you have not submitted your night action by that point in time you forfeit your vote. If one person just quits interacting altogether the will be killed by the Professor.

13-08-2013, 03:49 PM
WE AIN'T WAITIN' FOR NO FATTIES.
13-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Break time almost over? "Dernit"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 05:04 PM
(13-08-2013 03:58 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Break time almost over? "Dernit"

It's probably me that's hold ing this up. I have no clue what I am supposed to be doing here. Can someone PM me, and explain it, or else I can just drop out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
13-08-2013, 05:06 PM
(13-08-2013 05:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

It's probably me that's hold ing this up. I have no clue what I am supposed to be doing here. Can someone PM me, and explain it, or else I can just drop out.

You can PM Dark Light and he will explain what you need to do, if anything.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-08-2013, 05:07 PM
(13-08-2013 05:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Sure. Depends on your characters role. Pick who you want to target and let DL know via PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I really don't want to wait 24 hours for each freakin' phase. Sadcryface