Mafia X - Futurama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
Muffs, you are a prick and a sore loser. The game was not over you fucking selfish twat.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
14-08-2013, 11:17 AM
(14-08-2013 11:14 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Muffs, you are a prick and a sore loser. The game was not over you fucking selfish twat.

So, thats an in game death, yeah?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-08-2013, 11:18 AM
(14-08-2013 11:02 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 10:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And that's the game then.

I forfeit, no point continuing when there's an obvious victor.
I don't know if the other two mafia still wanna forfeit or not but w/e, I'll leave that decision up to them.

So wait you are admitting to being Mafia just because Bucky is being lynched and he is not even Mafia???

I need to get on this skype channel...cause I have no idea what is going on.

...I'll BRB time to go get a big salad.

There's really no point in trying when there's no way the Mafia can win. They couldn't from the start. Compared to the Townies, the Mafia are severely outnumbered and severely under powered as well. There are 9 Townies (possibly 10 with Tinny Tim), 6 of them have abilities, and the 7th having a double vote. The Mafia had a mole and a member who could possibly survive a lynch. That was it.

There's no point in me continuing either, though I will stay and participate in the game until I am lynched. For the Townies, this game was like shooting fish in a barrel. I am Hypnotoad, and Bucky Ball was Nibbler. Bucky worked as a cult leader (However he had no idea what he was doing, really.) and hypnotized me into his cult. But in killing the cult leader, I am not returned to Townie, and now that Bucky is gone and cannot convert anymore to the cult, I am alone.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-08-2013, 11:19 AM
(14-08-2013 11:14 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Muffs, you are a prick and a sore loser. The game was not over you fucking selfish twat.

Actually it is over.
The second Bucky was lynched, we lost (mafia and cult).

It's simple, now that Bucky is dead and the cult can't convert, there's no way townies can win with mafia and cult...
SO, we have 4 votes, 5 assuming tinny tim joins us, which he wont as I will now demonstrate.

There's now 12 players, assuming 11 next day phase that means 6 votes to lynch.
Townies know who the other townies are, or at least Rev and Stevie do and it's obvious everyone will just vote how they say to vote.
As such they have 6/7 players, to our 4... including the double voter...

I'll let you do the math.

aka, we lost.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-08-2013, 11:23 AM
(14-08-2013 11:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Actually it is over.
The second Bucky was lynched, we lost (mafia and cult).

It's simple, now that Bucky is dead and the cult can't convert, there's no way townies can win with mafia and cult...
SO, we have 4 votes, 5 assuming tinny tim joins us, which he wont as I will now demonstrate.

There's now 12 players, assuming 11 next day phase that means 6 votes to lynch.
Townies know who the other townies are, or at least Rev and Stevie do and it's obvious everyone will just vote how they say to vote.
As such they have 6/7 players, to our 4... including the double voter...

I'll let you do the math.

aka, we lost.

That's what happens when you rely on your feeble fucking brain without consulting the mod and then fucking act on what you "think" alone. If there was no chance of anyone winning except a townie victory I would've said so. Fuck you.

14-08-2013, 11:23 AM
You obviously can't do math then.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-08-2013, 11:24 AM
(14-08-2013 11:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  (as in, everyone knows what characters are in the game) it made it extremely easy to work out who was who.
Rev figured it day 1...

A 24-hour long phase is too long of a phase. By the end of Night 1, everyone knew who was who, and it took away from the tentative and cautious mystery the game is supposed to have; you're not supposed to get roles down on Day/Night 1. You shouldn't know who everyone is, or at least have an idea of who everyone is, until mid/late-game.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
14-08-2013, 11:36 AM
(14-08-2013 11:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You obviously can't do math then.

No, you are not the fucking moderator and you don't know everything you twat, fuck off. Also, you make a lot of baseless presumptions during your calculations you little dicked fucking moron. Presumptions that were wrong. In doing so you ruined a game that 12 other people were playing and that I put a lot of time in effort into so fuck you.

14-08-2013, 11:41 AM
(14-08-2013 11:24 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 11:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  (as in, everyone knows what characters are in the game) it made it extremely easy to work out who was who.
Rev figured it day 1...

A 24-hour long phase is too long of a phase. By the end of Night 1, everyone knew who was who, and it took away from the tentative and cautious mystery the game is supposed to have; you're not supposed to get roles down on Day/Night 1. You shouldn't know who everyone is, or at least have an idea of who everyone is, until mid/late-game.

I could be wrong, but didn't some people just take too long sending in their night actions?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-08-2013, 11:41 AM

... this is my signature!