Mafia X - Futurama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
(14-08-2013 01:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  No, you tried to play the game better, but you didn't.

You have no idea how well he played it and how hard he tried. We pulled as many strings as we could, but in the end, those strings didn't fall through, and that's not our fault, or his.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 01:49 PM
(14-08-2013 01:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:he mafia could have easily won by fucking over the strategy.

What do you think I was trying to do...

If you were voted off instead of Bucky this day phase we would have won.
The fact that everyone knew who everyone worked in our favor too...
The problem was CJLR didn't do what he said he was going to do, Grassy took his sweet time (though I suspect he wasn't far away from posting), Chas just voted Bucky without even reading my PM or considering it I bet as some sort of spite thing, and Ride didn't understand what I PMed him and stuffed it all up. MomSBB was either on the fence, siding with you two or wasn't sure of what was going on I have no idea.
If Cjlr, Chas, MomSBB or Ride had actually put a little more effort in and were a little more daring then just siding with the guaranteed win, then this game would have been very different.

The mafia didn't lose for a lack of trying or lack of strategy...

At the end of the day nobody was willing, except Grassy maybe, to side with us because they either didn't care or didn't understand.
You can't do anything when it's 5 votes to 8... Try as you might, you need a little cooperation on other peoples parts.

And they didn't cooperate because everyone knew who everyone was and all they saw was the easy townie victory.
You would have lost too.

Fuck you - you don't know everything.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 01:49 PM
(14-08-2013 01:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Well, it sorta fell apart before I had the chance to pull anything, now didn't it...

Because nobody was willing to throw the dice a little.
They were all happy in their little cocoon of safe-ness.

I explained to you the situation, you had a clear choice and you made your choice.
Just the same as Chas, MomSBB and Ride.

Grassy was the only one to really consider it.

So everyone is dumb cause they didn't let you win. Yeah no way you could have been out played at this, right.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-08-2013, 01:50 PM
(14-08-2013 01:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:45 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  No, you tried to play the game better, but you didn't.

You have no idea how well he played it and how hard he tried. We pulled as many strings as we could, but in the end, those strings didn't fall through, and that's not our fault, or his.

Well, we do have an idea. He failed. I never claimed he didn't try. But the fact is that his plan didn't work and he got butthurt about it.

Its obvious he tried to play the game better, but it didn't work.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-08-2013, 01:50 PM
(14-08-2013 01:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because nobody was willing to throw the dice a little.

I explained to you the situation, you had a clear choice and you made your choice.

That, and the fact that as soon as you'd convinced several of us, then you wouldn't need any of us.

So, I'm pretty sure how that would have ended...
Big Grin

... this is my signature!
14-08-2013, 01:51 PM
(14-08-2013 01:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, I played this game better then you.
I got the PMs and skype convo's to prove it.

At the end of the day nobody was willing to budge from the boring townie victory.
There wasn't a hell of a lot I could do about that now was there...

How did you play better by admitting you were mafia day 1? You lost and your butthurt get over it.

Because all you did was ask people their roles...
Some strategy...

I had a grand scheme in place that would result in a cult victory where I could pick and choice the winners and losers, from any faction.
My victory would have been glorious as you'll didn't know it was happen (as obvious by your posts now), you'll thought you had the game wrapped around your little fingers. It would have been a glorious plot twist resulting in a townie/mafia/cult combined alliance victory.

As opposed to you just asking peoples role's on skype...
That's why I played better.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-08-2013, 01:51 PM
(14-08-2013 01:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So everyone is dumb cause they didn't let you win. Yeah no way you could have been out played at this, right.

They would have won as well.
14-08-2013, 01:52 PM
(14-08-2013 01:50 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because nobody was willing to throw the dice a little.

That, and the fact that as soon as you'd convinced several of us, then you wouldn't need any of us.

So, I'm pretty sure how that would have ended...
Big Grin

Actually it wouldn't have been how it went down.
Thought admittedly I would have probably killed you off because you were obviously just gonna jump ship only if you knew my side was gonna win the vote, as opposed to trusting me.

14-08-2013, 01:53 PM
(14-08-2013 01:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well, we do have an idea. He failed. I never claimed he didn't try. But the fact is that his plan didn't work and he got butthurt about it.

Its obvious he tried to play the game better, but it didn't work.

It was the only thing we could've done, and we're obviously well aware it didn't work out. You can't make a deal about him getting butthurt over the game when you texted me "Oh Amber please vote to lynch Tartarus instead of me" in the Seasame Street game.

Dodgy
14-08-2013, 01:53 PM
(14-08-2013 01:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What do you think I was trying to do...

If you were voted off instead of Bucky this day phase we would have won.
The fact that everyone knew who everyone worked in our favor too...
The problem was CJLR didn't do what he said he was going to do, Grassy took his sweet time (though I suspect he wasn't far away from posting), Chas just voted Bucky without even reading my PM or considering it I bet as some sort of spite thing, and Ride didn't understand what I PMed him and stuffed it all up. MomSBB was either on the fence, siding with you two or wasn't sure of what was going on I have no idea.
If Cjlr, Chas, MomSBB or Ride had actually put a little more effort in and were a little more daring then just siding with the guaranteed win, then this game would have been very different.

The mafia didn't lose for a lack of trying or lack of strategy...

At the end of the day nobody was willing, except Grassy maybe, to side with us because they either didn't care or didn't understand.
You can't do anything when it's 5 votes to 8... Try as you might, you need a little cooperation on other peoples parts.

And they didn't cooperate because everyone knew who everyone was and all they saw was the easy townie victory.
You would have lost too.

Fuck you - you don't know everything.

And you're old and are going to die soon, what's your point?