Mafia X - Futurama

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: Mafia X - Futurama
(14-08-2013 02:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 02:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I disagree that this game was balanced, the abilities needed to be stacked more evenly for the mafia.

However, I was not involved with what was going on behind the scenes outside of the thread other than what information I asked from muffs since I purposely didn't get involved, so I was under the impression that the townies already knew who all the mafia were and were going to systematically lynch us after Bucky was gone.

I still think this game would be more interesting if we stopped the skype call shenanigans, too much open information in my opinion, both bad and good. I'd be fine with the pm's though.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. We can disagree. As you undoubtedly know you cannot please all the people all the time, and in this situation you are someone that didn't get pleased. I would like to point out, however that this thread was posted several days in advance and I asked people several times to give their opinion on the game and I struck a balance between people's constructive criticisms and what I wanted to see. As a matter of fact, I think for every criticism I got I made a small change. I received nothing from you. Additionally, I think the overwhelming majority do not agree with most of the restrictions that you would like to implement. If you saw the game and knew you weren't going to be happy with it then you shouldn't have signed up.

edit: I would also like to point out that there would be absolutely no way of detecting or preventing people from talking anytime and by any means. At least if it is is allowed everyone is getting the same opportunities. Some may follow the rules, most would not.

Pretty much, I wouldn't actually expect these to be implemented in most games, just that I think they would be ideal. It is, after all, up to the moderator.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2013, 02:56 PM
(14-08-2013 02:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 02:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I disagree that this game was balanced, the abilities needed to be stacked more evenly for the mafia.

However, I was not involved with what was going on behind the scenes outside of the thread other than what information I asked from muffs since I purposely didn't get involved, so I was under the impression that the townies already knew who all the mafia were and were going to systematically lynch us after Bucky was gone.

I still think this game would be more interesting if we stopped the skype call shenanigans, too much open information in my opinion, both bad and good. I'd be fine with the pm's though.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. We can disagree. As you undoubtedly know you cannot please all the people all the time, and in this situation you are someone that didn't get pleased. I would like to point out, however that this thread was posted several days in advance and I asked people several times to give their opinion on the game and I struck a balance between people's constructive criticisms and what I wanted to see. As a matter of fact, I think for every criticism I got I made a small change. I received nothing from you. Additionally, I think the overwhelming majority do not agree with most of the restrictions that you would like to implement. If you saw the game and knew you weren't going to be happy with it then you shouldn't have signed up.

edit: I would also like to point out that there would be absolutely no way of detecting or preventing people from talking anytime and by any means. At least if it is is allowed everyone is getting the same opportunities. Some may follow the rules, most would not.

I think DL did a good job for his first attempt at Hosting a game. Was he perfect? No, but it wasn't because he wasn't trying. I would sign up for another one of his games. It's a shame this game devolved into fighting but even that ultimately was not DL's fault. Muffs and I have talked about it and have agreed to disagree about him being butthurt and pissing on everyone for not winning. So lets all live and learn and move on.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Well the problem was that the problems were unforeseen.
Like the know all the characters, that was the downfall but it being as big of a problem as it was couldn't have been foreseen before hand, IMO.
As I said earlier, you learn from your mistakes and all that fairy shit.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-08-2013, 03:27 PM
earmuffs, you were the biggest unforseen problem. You got sand in your pussy because you didn't think you could win and ruined it for everyone. Next time don't rely on you intellect, because it isn't reliable, and don't be so selfish.

14-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Don't get shitty at me because you can't do basic math...

You'll get over it.

14-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Obvious trolling cunt is obvious.

14-08-2013, 05:08 PM
"Dernit"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-08-2013, 05:11 PM
(14-08-2013 05:08 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  "Dernit"

Yeah, well... You can join the game I am hosting.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
14-08-2013, 05:15 PM
(14-08-2013 04:05 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Obvious trolling cunt is obvious.

Is this because I beat you at chess?

14-08-2013, 05:16 PM
BTW Grassy I was Tim. Where you the cop ready to investigate me or the mob wanting to recruit me?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user