Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(27-09-2013 09:08 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Oops, I miss read Hugh as meaning Hughsie without giving the borg a thought.

I retract my earlier statement of hughsie needing to defend himself.

Big Grin

Haha, I thought you'd posted that as a joke, didn't realise you had actually mixed the names up. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 02:36 AM
LadyJane, due to you ordering people around, I infer that you are the captain?

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
28-09-2013, 05:42 AM
I'm confused. I think action times are not working with my schedule.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
28-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Since I went to bed without making a bolded statement last night I'm gonna give you all extra time to send in your night actions, but in case you've missed it. Night Phase III has begun

28-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Some folks at this point in the game are still not sending in night actions. Send them in. I'll wait a couple of more hours then we are switching phases.

28-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Some people forgot they were playing at all me thinks *sips hot tea, burns tongue, ouch!*
28-09-2013, 02:37 PM
On his way to take something from someone's quarters Warf stumbles upon yet anther body! It appears Tahsa Yar (cheapthrillseaker) put up a struggle and injured her attacker but she still died in combat. Tasha has spilt Romulan blood, N'Vek has struck! Everyone to their battle stations, Red Alert!

Day Phase IV has begun!

(PM's on the way)

28-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Damnit!

OKay, we've lost 3 good fleet members, including my Number 1! This is getting too serious. Is anyone even around in this ghost-town enterprise??? I thought I'd be the next to go with all my blabbing, but I guess not, so I'll blab more and see if anyone comes forward with information so we can collaborate, please contact me via PM or here and let me know what you know so we can start voting and get a mafia TODAY!

I am Captain Jean-Lu Picard of the USS Enterprise!

Every informant I try to contact ends up dying (except one, I won't mention names so as not to put a target on their back).

We need suspects???

Why are Hughsie and Ferdinand so quiet when they usually love banter, hiding something???
28-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Can everyone who's alive start role claiming? It's getting late in the game. If there are double ups then we can try to decipher who is the lier.

Also, it's been brought to my attention darv might be suspect... darv, you have anything to say? Who are you?
28-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Sure is dead here.
smoothcriminal
I've seen you eyeing the thread and not saying anything. Didn't like that you were so quick to come to Hughson's defense yesterday. I've got a feeling the two of you are potentially scum.

Also, if the Captain is sayin' darv is suspicious, then I'll take her word for it.
Vote: darv