Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
Sorry I haven't spoken much. I've posted in other threads about having a nasty case of the early flu recently.

Has anyone had any contact with the Cop (Lieutenant Commander Deanna Troi)? I know the Cop possibly feels unsafe coming out, what with having a very important role. But if anyone has built trust with the Cop and has any information from their investigations at all, it'd be very helpful right about now.

Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 08:17 PM
(28-09-2013 07:57 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Sure is dead here.
smoothcriminal
I've seen you eyeing the thread and not saying anything. Didn't like that you were so quick to come to Hughson's defense yesterday. I've got a feeling the two of you are potentially scum.

Also, if the Captain is sayin' darv is suspicious, then I'll take her word for it.
Vote: darv

You think I could be mafia over a misread post by LadyJane?

Either you're paranoid or you're mafia clutching at straws for reasons to accuse someone. The fact that you have just been so quick to lynch darv also makes you suspicious, if LJ wants to PM me her reasoning and vote with you (and the reasoning would have to be good) I may be convinced to join you as well. You'll be heading to the top of my suspect list though if we lynch darv and he turns out to be innocent.

LJ, if you want to PM me your suspicions on darv now would be a good time and perhaps we can out a mafia member.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-09-2013, 08:20 PM
(28-09-2013 08:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You think I could be mafia over a misread post by LadyJane?

Either you're paranoid or you're mafia clutching at straws for reasons to accuse someone. The fact that you have just been so quick to lynch darv also makes you suspicious, if LJ wants to PM me her reasoning and vote with you (and the reasoning would have to be good) I may be convinced to join you as well. You'll be heading to the top of my suspect list though if we lynch darv and he turns out to be innocent.

LJ, if you want to PM me your suspicions on darv now would be a good time and perhaps we can out a mafia member.
I think the probability of you being scum is incredibly likely if smooth is also scum given that she softdefended you.
28-09-2013, 08:27 PM
(28-09-2013 08:20 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  I think the probability of you being scum is incredibly likely if smooth is also scum given that she softdefended you.

Actually she asked why LJ accused me as she didn't see any reason to accuse me. LJ then admitted that she misread a post and had no reason to accuse me in the first place. LJ admitting that proved SC's post to be a very legitimate point.

You're throwing a lot of accusations out for an innocent man with no info. Perhaps you are mafia and trying to work on some lynches?

For now I reserve judgement. We need to focus on who to lynch tonight. You have voted to lynch darv and I've said I'll back you on it if I have the info that sees him suspected shared with me by LJ. I also get the feeling you wanna lynch SC as well. I'll go along with that if it's the only way to prove I'm not in some pact with her but if she turns out to be innocent (or if darv is lynched and is innocent for that matter), you're gonna be my number one suspect.

So, who do you wanna lynch?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
28-09-2013, 08:29 PM
(28-09-2013 08:20 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  I think the probability of you being scum is incredibly likely if smooth is also scum given that she softdefended you.

Turning perspective on people who've been a bit busy within the hours seems like a good plan to persuade those around you and knock out the townies for yourself. Wink

Whenever I read LJ's post, I thought the same thing. Nothing suspicious had been brought up regarding Hughsie, so it made no sense to me.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
28-09-2013, 08:31 PM
(28-09-2013 08:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Actually she asked why LJ accused me as she didn't see any reason to accuse me. LJ then admitted that she misread a post and had no reason to accuse me in the first place. LJ admitting that proved SC's post to be a very legitimate point.

You're throwing a lot of accusations out for an innocent man with no info. Perhaps you are mafia and trying to work on some lynches?

For now I reserve judgement. We need to focus on who to lynch tonight. You have voted to lynch darv and I've said I'll back you on it if I have the info that sees him suspected shared with me by LJ. I also get the feeling you wanna lynch SC as well. I'll go along with that if it's the only way to prove I'm not in some pact with her but if she turns out to be innocent (or if darv is lynched and is innocent for that matter), you're gonna be my number one suspect.

So, who do you wanna lynch?

And her only post of the game beyond a no lynch vote to that point was one asking for clarification on something relating to you. Her no lynch vote wasn't explained even though LJ asked for clarification, but she still had time to try and bring up a defense for you. A bit sketchy if you ask me.

I'm not sure who I want to lynch yet, is why I'm asking some questions and throwing a vote down. Generating discussion yo.
28-09-2013, 08:33 PM
(28-09-2013 08:31 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  And her only post of the game beyond a no lynch vote to that point was one asking for clarification on something relating to you. Her no lynch vote wasn't explained even though LJ asked for clarification, but she still had time to try and bring up a defense for you. A bit sketchy if you ask me.

I'm not sure who I want to lynch yet, is why I'm asking some questions and throwing a vote down. Generating discussion yo.

Understood. I wish someone with any information at all would speak up.
28-09-2013, 08:35 PM
(28-09-2013 08:31 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  And her only post of the game beyond a no lynch vote to that point was one asking for clarification on something relating to you. Her no lynch vote wasn't explained even though LJ asked for clarification, but she still had time to try and bring up a defense for you. A bit sketchy if you ask me.

Personally I have no big suspicions about anyone (though I'm finding your desperation to point the finger a little suspect). I'll go along with darv if LJ can back it up, I guess I have no choice but to go along with SC if that's what people wanna do as otherwise you're gonna jump to conclusions though I don't actually see anything suspicious about her.

I have no idea how long is left on the phase though and I gotta got to bed soon so if you wanna have my vote toward a lynch you'll need to decide who and why reasonably quickly.

Best
Worst
28-09-2013, 08:37 PM
(28-09-2013 08:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Personally I have no big suspicions about anyone (though I'm finding your desperation to point the finger a little suspect). I'll go along with darv if LJ can back it up, I guess I have no choice but to go along with SC if that's what people wanna do as otherwise you're gonna jump to conclusions though I don't actually see anything suspicious about her.

I have no idea how long is left on the phase though and I gotta got to bed soon so if you wanna have my vote toward a lynch you'll need to decide who and why reasonably quickly.
Well, we're riding a fine line. If we mislynch I'm pretty sure it's game over. Between yourself, Ferd and SC I would really appreciate some kind of a roleclaim. Especially if you're not an investigative role. I mean we have almost nothing to lose by not roleclaiming at this point. One more lynch and whack and we're dead even with the mafia.
28-09-2013, 08:39 PM
I dunno, but since the x men theme, the forum games have been kinda dead. Not 'nuf board banter....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....