Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(28-09-2013 08:39 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I dunno, but since the x men theme, the forum games have been kinda dead. Not 'nuf board banter....
That's great and all. But any chance you could roleclaim? Haha.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Ive no hard evidence for darv, but had a PM with clue. I wasn't sure what to make of it so I'm just asking. No harm, just inquiry.

Why are no roles being claimed yet? I think it's time... fastest way to sort through this, we're already losing too much time!
28-09-2013, 08:47 PM
(28-09-2013 08:39 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I dunno, but since the x men theme, the forum games have been kinda dead. Not 'nuf board banter....

Yeah guys! This is STNG! Big Grin
28-09-2013, 08:47 PM
(28-09-2013 08:37 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Well, we're riding a fine line. If we mislynch I'm pretty sure it's game over. Between yourself, Ferd and SC I would really appreciate some kind of a roleclaim. Especially if you're not an investigative role. I mean we have almost nothing to lose by not roleclaiming at this point. One more lynch and whack and we're dead even with the mafia.

You're asking other people to reveal their roles without revealing yours. I'm sure you understand how that looks.

I'm reasonably new to mafia games myself (this is my second) but in the other one I've played, and from what I've heard, allowing info to get back to the mafia usually brings with it a death sentence.

If you want to put such a target on your back then go ahead. Perhaps you'd be better advised to pick the least suspect out of me, Ferdy, and SC to PM though as we seem to be the three people you're looking to interact with.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-09-2013, 08:48 PM
(28-09-2013 08:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ive no hard evidence for darv, but had a PM with clue. I wasn't sure what to make of it so I'm just asking. No harm, just inquiry.

Why are no roles being claimed yet? I think it's time... fastest way to sort through this, we're already losing too much time!

I leave it up to you. darv hasn't said anything in his defence and I trust your judgement. If you feel that a lynch is worth a shot I will back you on it. If you don't then I will hold my vote for now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-09-2013, 08:49 PM
(28-09-2013 08:47 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  You're asking other people to reveal their roles without revealing yours. I'm sure you understand how that looks.

I'm reasonably new to mafia games myself (this is my second) but in the other one I've played, and from what I've heard, allowing info to get back to the mafia usually brings with it a death sentence.

If you want to put such a target on your back then go ahead. Perhaps you'd be better advised to pick the least suspect out of me, Ferdy, and SC to PM though as we seem to be the three people you're looking to interact with.
I'm asking this on LyLo. PM it to LJ if you don't trust me.
28-09-2013, 08:52 PM
How can we be so sure we can trust LJ?

I can understand the hesitance of revealing roles, seeing as all mafia members are still about, especially for townies with important roles.

Has anyone made alliances with the thief or cop? Information is very valuable right now, and the fact that it isn't being shared in the least is making this game like flies at a picnic for mafia. Sad
28-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Fugget. There's too little time to be subtle. I'm gonna get whacked so hard for claiming this, but we need to make a smart decision for the lynch today or we're gonna lose. I'm the one who's been talking with LJ. I'm Warf, the thief, yadda yadda yadda.
I've investigated three people so far, I went into darv's room N1 and found white hairs. Naturally I thought he'd be Picard because no one else in the game has white hair. Given LJ's claim, this seems pretty damn sketchy.

On N2, I was forced to investigate Ferd by Captain Picard. LJ later sent me a PM on D3 asking me if I'd found out anything interesting about Ferd. Unless LJ is playing the most amazing scum game and the real Picard is hella awol, I have serious concerns about darv right now. (BTW, ferd came up as town on N3).

On N3, I investigated Caveman and he's town. Not going to reveal roles because that would be harmful to town.

Whoever's the cop, PM all your info to LJ. We're gonna be screwed if we mislynch at all for the rest of this game. Hopefully this info will get us at least one decent lynch off. x.x Bleh. Wish I'd had more time to poke people a little more, but I spent the last three days trying to fly under the radar to avoid the whack.
28-09-2013, 09:07 PM
(28-09-2013 08:57 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Fugget. There's too little time to be subtle. I'm gonna get whacked so hard for claiming this, but we need to make a smart decision for the lynch today or we're gonna lose. I'm the one who's been talking with LJ. I'm Warf, the thief, yadda yadda yadda.
I've investigated three people so far, I went into darv's room N1 and found white hairs. Naturally I thought he'd be Picard because no one else in the game has white hair. Given LJ's claim, this seems pretty damn sketchy.

On N2, I was forced to investigate Ferd by Captain Picard. LJ later sent me a PM on D3 asking me if I'd found out anything interesting about Ferd. Unless LJ is playing the most amazing scum game and the real Picard is hella awol, I have serious concerns about darv right now. (BTW, ferd came up as town on N3).

On N3, I investigated Caveman and he's town. Not going to reveal roles because that would be harmful to town.

Whoever's the cop, PM all your info to LJ. We're gonna be screwed if we mislynch at all for the rest of this game. Hopefully this info will get us at least one decent lynch off. x.x Bleh. Wish I'd had more time to poke people a little more, but I spent the last three days trying to fly under the radar to avoid the whack.

I was waiting for you to publicly say this in case you were claiming something you weren't.

I really hope the cop comes clean to me or someone they trust as a townie, I have a feeling I stirred the pot so much I put a huge target on my back Confused.

I'm such a brave captain. Cool
28-09-2013, 10:45 PM
(28-09-2013 07:57 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Sure is dead here.
smoothcriminal
I've seen you eyeing the thread and not saying anything. Didn't like that you were so quick to come to Hughson's defense yesterday. I've got a feeling the two of you are potentially scum.

Also, if the Captain is sayin' darv is suspicious, then I'll take her word for it.
Vote: darv

Yeah, I did because I investigated him and a few others and found out he and the others were townies. I'm probably sacrificing myself but I am the cop.