Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 05:04 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(29-09-2013 04:37 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Well, if you want confirmation on that, I found a romulan uniform in his room last night.
Vote: Tartarus

Hold up. We have plenty of time before the phase ends, why rush this?

I have some questions for you Cheetory and I'm hoping you have some pretty good answers. I'm just look for clarification, I'm not accusing you, yet.

You have thrown unfounded accusations around like confetti.
We lynched darv (a townie) on your info.
You accused SC (also a townie) several times.
You called for people to role-reveal publicly which is probably what cost us SC.
You have now called for another suspect lynch. (You didn't say anything against TS until LJ mentioned it, mafia trying to take advantage of the situation perhaps? It's very odd that you didn't reveal this "evidence" against TS until three mins after LJ mentioned his name.)
You have PM'd me trying to ascertain my role.

Why should we trust you after all this? You are acting more suspiciously than anyone right now.

Also, what does anyone else think of Cheetory's actions?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
29-09-2013, 05:07 PM
A townie victory is still possible, however unlikely.

29-09-2013, 05:11 PM
I agree that Cheetory has been acting very suspicious this whole game, of course, you would all probably think I have a partial inclination to this since he has just advocated for me to be lynched.

Also, I don't watch the show, can somebody please explain to me what a Romulan uniform is?

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-09-2013, 05:12 PM
(29-09-2013 05:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 04:37 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Well, if you want confirmation on that, I found a romulan uniform in his room last night.

I have some questions for you Cheetory and I'm hoping you have some pretty good answers. I'm just look for clarification, I'm not accusing you, yet.

You called for people to role-reveal publicly which is probably what cost us SC.
You have now called for another suspect lynch. (You didn't say anything against TS until LJ mentioned it, mafia trying to take advantage of the situation perhaps? It's very odd that you didn't reveal this "evidence" against TS until three mins after LJ mentioned his name.)

Why should we trust you after all this? You are acting more suspiciously than anyone right now.

I think his actions are pretty shady. We've lynched several townies on his accusations and now we're half and half with the mafia. If anyone it's cheetory I don't trust at the moment... Undecided

Vote: Lynch Cheetory
29-09-2013, 05:13 PM
(29-09-2013 05:11 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I agree that Cheetory has been acting very suspicious this whole game, of course, you would all probably think I have a partial inclination to this since he has just advocated for me to be lynched.

Also, I don't watch the show, can somebody please explain to me what a Romulan uniform is?

N'vek is a romulan and so cheet is saying her found his uniform in your room. (via last night's investigation)
29-09-2013, 05:14 PM
(29-09-2013 05:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I think his actions are pretty shady. We've lynched several townies on his accusations and now we're half and half with the mafia. If anyone it's cheetory I don't trust at the moment... Undecided

Vote: Lynch Cheetory

LJ, I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Cheetory?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
29-09-2013, 05:15 PM
(29-09-2013 05:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

I had these thoughts also. Cheetory has said Ferdi and Caveman are towns, which SC also said (Cheet said this first).
29-09-2013, 05:16 PM
I've remained suspect about Cheetory, I can't tell if he just agrees or is good at running along with all my (incorrect Confused) hunches.

He has aligned other innocent townies with the cop, so there is that. I think he's townie, he'd be a really good mafia if he's not. Hard to say, don't even know 'him' in TTA land, lol.
29-09-2013, 05:19 PM
(29-09-2013 05:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I had these thoughts also. Cheetory has said Ferdi and Caveman are towns, which SC also said (Cheet said this first).

The more I think about it the more I think Cheetory is the biggest suspect we have.

We've already lynched one townie on his dodgy info and I don't wanna lynch another.

Lynch: Cheetory

Best
Worst
29-09-2013, 05:21 PM
(29-09-2013 05:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I've remained suspect about Cheetory, I can't tell if he just agrees or is good at running along with all my (incorrect Confused) hunches.

He has aligned other innocent townies with the cop, so there is that. I think he's townie, he'd be a really good mafia if he's not. Hard to say, don't even know 'him' in TTA land, lol.

He's claimed two people are innocent and has apparently been correct. Statistically he would have a reasonable chance of doing that by guessing blindly. Unless he has something more to prove himself I'm lynching him. We've already lynched one townie on his dodgy info and we can't afford to lynch another.

Best
Worst