Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(29-09-2013 05:21 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 05:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I've remained suspect about Cheetory, I can't tell if he just agrees or is good at running along with all my (incorrect Confused) hunches.

He has aligned other innocent townies with the cop, so there is that. I think he's townie, he'd be a really good mafia if he's not. Hard to say, don't even know 'him' in TTA land, lol.

He's claimed two people are innocent and has apparently been correct. Statistically he would have a reasonable chance of doing that by guessing blindly. Unless he has something more to prove himself I'm lynching him. We've already lynched one townie on his dodgy info and we can't afford to lynch another.

Not so, *so* sure. His info was darv has 'white hairs'. Since that confused him and I (why would data have white hairs- it seems picard would, who is me) we deduced that darv was maybe Q the master framer.

I could have walked into that whole set up, though.

I have no clue! I just want to try and see what the results are, will be fun to see the history of this game.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Consider there's four mafia left right now. Ferd, Hughsie and TS are all voting for me. Who would be on my mafia team that would vote for me when all we have to do is tie the votes to win?
29-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I don't know how the majority votes work. ??
29-09-2013, 05:29 PM
(29-09-2013 05:24 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Not so, *so* sure. His info was darv has 'white hairs'. Since that confused him and I (why would data have white hairs- it seems picard would, who is me) we deduced that darv was maybe Q the master framer.

I could have walked into that whole set up, though.

I have no clue! I just want to try and see what the results are, will be fun to see the history of this game.

If you aren't sure then lynch Cheetory.

Think about it. You said yourself that darv was far from a strong suspect. While everyone else was deliberating and unsure Cheetory was going gung-ho for a lynch. Now he's doing exactly the same thing to TS who we have no reason to suspect (other than his info which I don't trust). We need to lynch someone today or it's pretty much over and Cheetory seems like the most viable suspect to me.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2013, 05:32 PM
It's not even a perspective of how did he guess that two townies were innocent if he was mafia. He would KNOW who was and wasn't a townie. On the other hand, he could be entirely telling the truth that he is in fact the thief and found a Romulan uniform in my room. Of course, the master framer is still out there, so even if he was indeed the thief, there is no guarantee that his information on the Romulan uniform is correct. On the other hand, he could just be mafia and lying through his teeth.

So the options are:
I am N'vek and he is the thief.
He is mafia and I am a townie.
I am townie and he is townie.

Nothing he has done has conclusively exonerated himself from the possibility of being a mafia member nor has anything he done conclusively defined the allegiance of another player, so there still isn't much to go off of.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
29-09-2013, 05:33 PM
(29-09-2013 05:27 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Consider there's four mafia left right now. Ferd, Hughsie and TS are all voting for me. Who would be on my mafia team that would vote for me when all we have to do is tie the votes to win?

Excuse me? I haven't cast in my vote yet. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I don't know what to think anymore.

This is me.

[Image: picard_zpsc1f5a32b.jpg]

Sadcryface
29-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Apparently Data has a 'cat'. That's what the white hairs were on my N1 investigation. And if you're so doubtful of my claim, why has no one counterclaimed? I assume a mafia will counterclaim now that we're about to lose and I've stated the obvious that one of them should counterclaim, but if we were so desperate to lynch someone yesterday, why did our supposed 'thief' with information that would have helped us stay silent and let me inadvertently lead mafia to victory? It makes no sense.
29-09-2013, 05:38 PM
(29-09-2013 05:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Excuse me? I haven't cast in my vote yet. Tongue
Sorry, you did push for me though. Thought you'd also cast a vote.
29-09-2013, 05:38 PM
(29-09-2013 05:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  It's not even a perspective of how did he guess that two townies were innocent if he was mafia. He would KNOW who was and wasn't a townie.

I'm such a retard, I didn't even think of that.

Yeah, so he's proved nothing so far and claimed it as evidence of his innocence. Either he's clever mafia or a dumb townie.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.