Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(29-09-2013 05:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Yeah, so he's proved nothing so far and claimed it as evidence of his innocence. Either he's clever mafia or a dumb townie.
Yeah, if you're town, you're a fucking asshole.
If you're mafia, grats, you had me fooled until today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 05:44 PM
(29-09-2013 05:39 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Yeah, if you're town, you're a fucking asshole.
If you're mafia, grats, you had me fooled until today.

Another baseless accusation against someone I take it?

I'm assuming you're mafia so well played. darv is the first time I've voted to lynch a townie on mafia mins-information I think.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Hughsie makes sense. If cheetory is mafia,he could get a few townies right and the rest mafia to not look suspicious. With this, he would be able to keep 2 mafia save. Himself,another mafia and the mole.
Or he is townie. For now,i
VOTE: CHEETORY6

we got a minor chance of winning and that is if we lynch correctly. Cheetory is the most suspicious atm.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Through a series of conversation with Hughsie via PM, his defensiveness has caused me to suspect him now, despite SC investigations. Perhaps he slipped under her radar?
29-09-2013, 05:46 PM
(29-09-2013 05:44 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Hughsie makes sense. If cheetory is mafia,he could get a few townies right and the rest mafia to not look suspicious. With this, he would be able to keep 2 mafia save. Himself,another mafia and the mole.
Or he is townie. For now,i
VOTE: CHEETORY6

we got a minor chance of winning and that is if we lynch correctly. Cheetory is the most suspicious atm.
Lol. Welp. If spine is your last teammate, I hope you guys can send him a message to get him to come hammer soon before the other actual townie remaining realizes what you guys are planning here.
29-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Who is spine?

29-09-2013, 05:49 PM
(29-09-2013 05:33 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 05:27 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Consider there's four mafia left right now. Ferd, Hughsie and TS are all voting for me. Who would be on my mafia team that would vote for me when all we have to do is tie the votes to win?

Excuse me? I haven't cast in my vote yet. Tongue

Also furthermore, let me break it down for you. Let's assume I do vote for you today, you would be claiming that there is no rational explanation for you to be voted on by your fellow mafia members. The implications of this argument is that you are claiming you are townie and us three are mafia.

This however, is not a solid argument, all it means is that there is no possible way for all four of us to be in the mafia, not that this is conclusive proof of us being in the mafia and you being townie. You could still be mafia, and all three of us townie, since Ladyjane, Caveman, Ridethespiral, and Lightvader are still all in the game as well. In fact, it is possible, although probably not plausible, that all four of us are in fact the four townies left.

Let's break it down a bit further, let's suppose that Ladyjane is the only one telling the truth (singling her out because of her character and central role in the game, and quite frankly, I think she is the least questionably valid out of all the players right now.

This leaves us with the following possibilities:

If you are mafia (and therefore not possibly aligned with me, Ferdie, and Hughsie, and Ladyjane is a townie), that means that your allies could still be Lightvader, Caveman, and Ride are your fellow scum. Assuming you are mafia and we go through your logic that the mafia isn't pulling some absurd ploy and putting on a scene by staging an internal conflict (which is sound logic), and assuming Ladyjane is indeed townie, that combination is indeed THE ONLY possible combination.

If you are townie, however, there is still no way to definitively prove that all three of us (Hughsie, Ferdie, and I) are mafia, because Lightvader, Caveman, and Ride could still be thrown into the mixture somewhere.

In conclusion, following your logic leads to these possibilities:
-All three of us (Ferdie, Hughsie and I) all being innocent
-All three of us being in the mafia
-Only one of us being a mafia member
-Two of us being mafia members

As you probably realize, this doesn't narrow anything down at all.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-09-2013, 05:54 PM
(29-09-2013 05:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  As you probably realize, this doesn't narrow anything down at all.
Nobody's counterclaimed anything. LJ is more or less confirmed town in my eyes at this point. Fact is that I'm relatively confident that Caveman is town, because my investigation on him was someone who isn't dead yet.

Yourself, Hughsie, Vader and Ferd have all not claimed yet. What roles are left? A jailer, a thief, captain and vengeful townie. At this point only one of those is useful to keep secret anymore and that's the vengeful townie role. I have no idea who that is. But the reluctance from all four of you to claim makes me feel relatively certain in believing that at least three of you are mafia. The fact that you're all piling suspicions on me right now is just even more evidence in my books. You're all just circle jerking each other's opinions, not one of you is questioning each other? Yeah. I'm definitely the one on a team here.
29-09-2013, 05:55 PM
(29-09-2013 05:45 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Through a series of conversation with Hughsie via PM, his defensiveness has caused me to suspect him now, despite SC investigations. Perhaps he slipped under her radar?

My issues with trust and revealing info about myself (in life, not just in mafia) aren't that much of a secret. Ask Ferdy, she's one of my closest friends, she'll tell you the insane amount of innocuous stuff I've told her and asked her not to tell anyone for seemingly no reason (other than my own natural defensiveness).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2013, 05:57 PM
You're forgetting one thing. If all townies reveal their role ,mafia knows who the fengeful townie is. That is my first reason,and my second is that i dont trust you