Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(29-09-2013 05:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  You're forgetting one thing. If all townies reveal their role ,mafia knows who the fengeful townie is. That is my first reason,and my second is that i dont trust you
Man you're so clever.
Good thing the only thing you've done so far this game is try to get me lynched.
You're definitely not mafia right?
Captain subtle reporting in over here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 06:14 PM
(29-09-2013 05:54 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 05:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  As you probably realize, this doesn't narrow anything down at all.
Nobody's counterclaimed anything. LJ is more or less confirmed town in my eyes at this point. Fact is that I'm relatively confident that Caveman is town, because my investigation on him was someone who isn't dead yet.

Yourself, Hughsie, Vader and Ferd have all not claimed yet. What roles are left? A jailer, a thief, captain and vengeful townie. At this point only one of those is useful to keep secret anymore and that's the vengeful townie role. I have no idea who that is. But the reluctance from all four of you to claim makes me feel relatively certain in believing that at least three of you are mafia. The fact that you're all piling suspicions on me right now is just even more evidence in my books. You're all just circle jerking each other's opinions, not one of you is questioning each other? Yeah. I'm definitely the one on a team here.

Only one of those is useful to keep secret????

The jailer is a protective role, that's a big fat target for the mafia, so that means that there are TWO people that would have good reason to keep quiet. I agree with Ladyjane most certainly being a townie, that's a big role to claim and not be contested on. Also, once again, if you are telling the truth about being the thief, I could understand why you would trust the evidence you are gathering, but you must remember that the framer could be tampering with evidence to make townies look guilty as well. So if we were to assume that yes you are indeed telling the truth about being the thief and haven't just been making up the evidence up, then yes, it would probably appear that at least three of us are mafia, although it is not impossible for Caveman to in fact be mafia and that he was framed to be innocent.

And as for the circle jerking each other's opinions and not revealing roles, this is a very crucial point of the game, and if the mafia knows who the jailer and vengeful townie are, it might very well influence who they decide to kill tonight. You are right, chances are that if you are indeed the thief, then when it comes down to me, Lightvader, Ferdie, and Hughsie, then at least two of us HAVE to be mafia members.

But how can the other players trust absolutely that you are the thief? How can I trust that you are the thief? And if you are indeed the thief, how can we know which one of us four for certain are mafia members? How can we be sure in your trust in caveman? And where does ridethespiral fall into all of this?

Furthermore, I would like to clarify that I have not been trying to cast any further suspicion on you since my post where I claimed you were acting suspicious, I was just trying to cover all the possibilities. I have presented no evidence in trying to make it seem more likely than not that you are in fact mafia, just going over what is certain or possible to be the case if we follow certain hypotheticals.

Since you seem to want straight claims, I'll give you the straightest I can: I am either the vengeful townie or the jailer, but I will not divulge which since that will inform the mafia's decision on who to target tonight.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Vote: Cheetory6

Not even 100%, however I'm excited to see the results.

Seems legit given Smooth's reveal before her unfortunate death.
29-09-2013, 06:31 PM
(29-09-2013 06:22 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Vote: Cheetory6

Not even 100%, however I'm excited to see the results.

Seems legit given Smooth's reveal before her unfortunate death.

Hmmm, well, that's 4 votes on Cheetory, and despite the fact that I am not positive that he is in fact mafia, I think I will just go with the crowd on this one, we could be sitting here all day doing what I'm doing and going over hypotheticals, but it's not really going to go anywhere, in the end, somebody needs to be lynched this day phase.

Vote: Lynch Cheetory

29-09-2013, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 06:49 PM by LadyJane.)
Which tells me I voted wrong, because it shouldn't be that easy for a mafia to vote with townies Sad

ETA: MAKE IT SO Tongue
29-09-2013, 06:41 PM
(29-09-2013 06:35 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Which tells me I voted wrong, because it shouldn't be that easy for a mafia to vote with townies Sad
Yup. Lol.
Don't blame you though. Likewise, kind of happy it's over.
29-09-2013, 07:12 PM
The Captain (LJ) casts his vote on Tartarus Sauce (N'Vek), and at first there seems to be some support, but the mafia are quick to hop in to their teammates defense. Lore, makes his presence known and advocates for the death of Cheetory6 (Warf). The rest of the Mafia follow suit. Hughsie (Q), Lightvader ( Hugh), cast their vote for Warf as well. The Captain relents, looking in the Klingon's eyes and give him the death sentence. They pull out their phasers, set it to kill and fire on the Captains orders. Warf has been killed by his Captain, without honor. The Mafia, confident in their numbers, look to Lore who demands to kill the rest of the crew and take over the Enterprise.

Congratulations on the very first 'flawless victory' to Ferdinand, Lighvader, Tartarus Sauce, and Hughsie! You have won the game!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
29-09-2013, 07:13 PM
WOOOOOOOOOT! Big Grin

Good game everyone.

29-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Ha ha! WTF was with Smoothcriminal seeing two mafia as townie???

lol

RIP USS enterprise. Sad
29-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Actions of the game are as follows:

Day 1:

cts, darv, LJ, Rev, Hughsie, Ferdi, and rts voted for “No Lynch”

Night 1:

Rev (Guinan) targeted Hughsie (Q) and Tartarus Sauce (N'Vek)
Cheetory6 (Warf) stole from darv (Data) , finding some white hairs.
Hughsie (Q) frames himself to be a Townie
Smoothcriminal (Troi) investigates Tim (Q) to discover he is a Townie
Deepthought (Riker) recommends to LadyJane “Message from the executive officer: Captain, this is Commander Riker. Due to the increased stress on the ship, I recommend something more comfortable to wear other then boots. Hell! I don't even care if it's pink bunny slippers! Anything to get the crew to relax. I also recommend we be prepared for evasive maneuvers, and put up our forward shields.”
Ferdinand (Lore) sends Lightvader (Hugh) to kill Rev (Guinan)
cts (Yar) tracks LJ (Picard)
LJ (Picard) elects to take no night action
Caveman (O'Brien) neglected to send in a night action

Day II:
No Votes.

Night II:
smoothcriminal investigates LJ, gets Townie result
darv hunted lightvader and discovered he was Hugh
ORDERED OTHERWISE - Cheetory6 seaches Ferdi's quarters. - ORDERED OTHERWISE
Ferdinand selected Deepthought to be killed by Lightvader
Hughsie framed Tarturus Sauce to appear as a townie. Clue: Beard Trimmer.
cts tracked Deepthought but he was murdered
Lady Jane (Picard) ordered Cheetory6 (Warf) to investigate Ferdi. Cheetory6 got back townie result
Caveman submitted night action incorrectly and did not bother to correct it (Roleplay stuff, requested to transport “the senior officer”)

Day III

No votes

Night III

Ferdinand (Lore) orders Tartarus Sauce (N'Vek) to kill cts
Hughsie (Q) frames himself to look innocent, piece of evidence, beard trimmer
Cheetory6 (Warf) steals from Caveman
Caveman wanted to know about roleplay stuff, but still did not submit a person he wanted to target.
LJ (Picard) ordered Cts (Yar) to investigate Hughsie (Q)
smooth criminal investigates Ferdinand and gets the result that she is a townie
darv (data) submitted no night action

Day Phase IV

The following people voted successfully to lych darv: LJ, smoothcriminal, Lightvader, TS, Hughsie, Caveman

Night Phase IV

Cheetory6 (Warf) steals from Tartarus Sauce (N'Vek)
Ferdinand sends Lightvader (Hugh) to kills Smoothcriminal (Troi)
Hughsie (Q) frames Tartarus Sauce ( Hugh) as innocent (beard trimmer if you need an item).
Lady Jane (Picard) sends Caveman to investigate Hugshie (Q)
Caveman complained about the game and threatened to quit if I didn't act correctly. Tried yet again to explain to him that I needed a target.

Day Phase V

Cheet- TS
LJ- TS
Ferdi – Cheet
Hughsie – Cheet
LV – Cheet
TS- Cheet
LJ change to Cheet

End of game.