Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
(29-09-2013 07:14 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Ha ha! WTF was with Smoothcriminal seeing two mafia as townie???

lol

RIP USS enterprise. Sad

because one was the mole which if you investigate they show as a townie and Tim framed himself to appear as a townie as well.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes smoothcriminal's post
29-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:darv hunted lightvader and discovered he was Hugh
Wow.
29-09-2013, 07:30 PM
can we talk about how THIS WAS THE BEST MAFIA GROUP EVER MADE
29-09-2013, 07:31 PM
(29-09-2013 07:30 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  can we talk about how THIS WAS THE BEST MAFIA GROUP EVER MADE

Yeah, we kicked ass! Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-09-2013, 07:33 PM
(29-09-2013 07:28 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
Wow.

Yeah, that woulda been helpful DARV! lol.

I say this game was 48% chance the maf won due to negligent townies, ha ha.
29-09-2013, 07:37 PM
(29-09-2013 07:28 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
Wow.

Yeah this was an epic fail on the townie side. Good job of mafia killing off the 2 known Leaders first. As to Darv wtf man you found a mafia and never said anything, seriously people if you are not going to contribute don't sign up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Without two townies being here it was hard for a massclaim to be useful. If I'd known my role had a randomized chance factor for being really useless or really useful I would have played a lot differently, but alas, can't win 'em all. Mafia was pretty subtle up until D5, but you really had no reason to be subtle anymore, so regardless, gg. You guys managed to mess up three of our investigations that led to two of you flying under our radar, though if LJ hadn't ordered me to do a direct investigation on Ferd I think I might have gotten some useful info on her from my steal and this might have been a different game (but that's really not her fault, she had no idea I was Warf). Also would have been a different game if darv had been here >.<'

Oh well, too many what-ifs to be too disappointed.

Nice job with hosting Dark Light. It was like you were always here 0.0, all my PMs got answered like instantly haha. Liked the flavour on all the characters and the roles were pretty well-diversified. Only thing that I might suggest is longer phases. Twelve hours went by like it was nothing and it was hard for discussion to go anywhere. Had to rely entirely on investigations and there were too many factors to make the investigations really definitively useful.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
29-09-2013, 07:39 PM
You fucking fuckerers fucks.

Loved it! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
29-09-2013, 07:42 PM
I presume that the framing power was RNG dependent, because the night that Cheetory found my robe was the night that Hughsie tried to plant the beard trimmer.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-09-2013, 07:45 PM
(29-09-2013 07:42 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I presume that the framing power was RNG dependent, because the night that Cheetory found my robe was the night that Hughsie tried to plant the beard trimmer.

No, DL fucked up and sent the accurate info instead of the tampered info by mistake. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.