Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 09:49 PM by Dark Light.)
RE: Mafia XIV - Star Trek TNG Edition!
Yes. Hammer-voting in affect. If want don't want someone lynched, don't vote for them. If you change your mind, better make a new post saying what your vote is. The cycles are 12 hours long, however if all actions/votes are in I will move the phase. All of this information is available in the opening post.

Edit: To clarify - When I say hammer-voting I mean if the majority is reached and I see it I will move the phase. If the majority is reached, but someone changes their mind (and vote) before I see the hammer vote then that is fine. The voted person in question (or no lynch vote) may be changed.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 09:49 PM
(25-09-2013 09:38 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Now hold on here. Before we launch this no-lynch through, why don't we get some discussion going? Get some material to work with for people to analyze tomorrow if any of our potential investigative roles end up getting nothing in terms of turnout.

Also, is hammervoting in effect? (when majority is reached, the vote is instantly passed sort of dealio)

Also also, how long are these cycles?

Also also also, hi. I'm Cheetory. I like long walks on the beach and fine dining.

Well what exactly are you looking for?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-09-2013, 09:51 PM
(25-09-2013 09:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well what exactly are you looking for?
Well, usually when I play, people talk about things and then if someone says something that seems particularly scummy, then you have basis on whether you should be lynching said individual beyond just copreads, which in this round may be skewed by a framer or a mole or by a fakecop claim.
25-09-2013, 09:59 PM
(25-09-2013 09:51 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 09:49 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well what exactly are you looking for?
Well, usually when I play, people talk about things and then if someone says something that seems particularly scummy, then you have basis on whether you should be lynching said individual beyond just copreads, which in this round may be skewed by a framer or a mole or by a fakecop claim.

I'm Guinan, not a terribly powerful townie. If the thief wants to check that out they can (with a framer, the cop will be less useful this time around)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-09-2013, 10:03 PM
VOTE: NO LYNCH

(25-09-2013 09:38 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Now hold on here. Before we launch this no-lynch through, why don't we get some discussion going? Get some material to work with for people to analyze tomorrow if any of our potential investigative roles end up getting nothing in terms of turnout.

Also, is hammervoting in effect? (when majority is reached, the vote is instantly passed sort of dealio)

Also also, how long are these cycles?

Also also also, hi. I'm Cheetory. I like long walks on the beach and fine dining.

This is all old hat for most of us around here. Discussion is encouraged but not mandatory. Pretty well we all realize jumping to conclusions too fast usually doesn't pay off in the beginning for townies.
25-09-2013, 10:05 PM
(25-09-2013 10:03 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  This is all old hat for most of us around here. Discussion is encouraged but not mandatory. Pretty well we all realize jumping to conclusions too fast usually doesn't pay off in the beginning for townies.
Was more implying discussion now can only be useful for later when we have to make tougher decisions. But fair enough.
25-09-2013, 10:33 PM
The crew wandered through the passageways. Some went for a drink in 10-Forward. Others thought is a good time to take a mid-day nap. Suddenly the ship went to yellow alert! There is potential danger on the ship, but the crew didn't know where to turn. Some didn't even bother leaving 10-Forward. Quite a few didn't even get out of bed. What can they do with no specific data? They decide it is best to proceed as normal for the time being.

Night Phase I has begun

26-09-2013, 03:35 AM
Impossible.
Everyone has fixed stations for a yellow alert.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
26-09-2013, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 08:20 PM by Dark Light.)
Loud screams are heard from the passageway! A crewmember hears it and recognizes the sound. He calls in Warf and Tasha, alert on the bridge. They rush to 10-Forward, but it is too late! Guinan (Revenant77x) has been shot through the chest with her own laser-rifle! She did not survive.The boot-prints left behind would suggest it is a borg! How could that be? The only borg aboard is Hugh, and is is neither part of the collective, nor free to roam outside of his cell. There must be some explanation!

Day Phase II has begun!

(PM's are on the way Tongue)

26-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Of course it's borg! Dodgy

rip Guinan

Did anyone see or hear anything in the night?