Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Mafia XIX: Harry Potter
By the way, count me in. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
22-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Are n00bs that suck ass allowed in this game?
If so, I want to play! Yes
I owe you a game Smile
22-11-2013, 06:08 PM
(22-11-2013 05:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Are n00bs that suck ass allowed in this game?
If so, I want to play! Yes
I owe you a game Smile

Everyone starts out as a noob Thumbsup

22-11-2013, 06:13 PM
/in
Tho i am le sad that it is open setup =(
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
22-11-2013, 06:15 PM
(22-11-2013 06:13 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  /in
Tho i am le sad that it is open setup =(

My next one is full of mystery Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
23-11-2013, 02:09 AM
Character claim day 1, townie victory.

Pass.

Quote:I will only be listing living players as winners at the end of the game. You can of course, consider it differently in your head if you wish.

Plus, this is beyond retarded and not how the game works.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
23-11-2013, 02:42 AM
(23-11-2013 02:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I will only be listing living players as winners at the end of the game. You can of course, consider it differently in your head if you wish.

Meh, I didn't see that last part. Since I've played about 10 of these and never once survived, I can count my odds as almost zero as well. I have a reputation. Plus, if I actually played with these rules in mind I would just fuck over all of my "team mates" as well.

Sorry Hughsie, I'm gonna back out as well. No offense.

23-11-2013, 10:52 AM
(23-11-2013 02:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 02:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Plus, this is beyond retarded and not how the game works.

Meh, I didn't see that last part. Since I've played about 10 of these and never once survived, I can count my odds as almost zero as well. I have a reputation. Plus, if I actually played with these rules in mind I would just fuck over all of my "team mates" as well.

Well, I gotta admit I think it's pretty sad that you're more bothered by getting six letters after your name than actually enjoying the game but if it bothers you that much I'll change it. I think there should be an element of sacrifice to someone sacrificing their life (I think it adds more realism to the game, up the stakes, and creates an interesting personal gain vs team game aspect) but I'm really not that bothered by such a minor thing.

I think I'm just not gonna have stated winners if it's this contentious. Everyone can decide at end of the game who they personally consider to be winners and losers. I'll change the OP when I get home from work.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-11-2013, 11:10 AM
(23-11-2013 02:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Character claim day 1, townie victory.

Pass.

Your first point: I'm toying with the idea of banning public role claims to prevent that. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Your second point: No it makes sense. Otherwise there is no downside to giving your life up. This way you have to balance the benefit if the team against personal benefit which makes things far more intriguing. It's irrelevant anyway now as per my reply to DL.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-11-2013, 11:17 AM
(23-11-2013 10:52 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 02:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Meh, I didn't see that last part. Since I've played about 10 of these and never once survived, I can count my odds as almost zero as well. I have a reputation. Plus, if I actually played with these rules in mind I would just fuck over all of my "team mates" as well.

Well, I gotta admit I think it's pretty sad that you're more bothered by getting six letters after your name than actually enjoying the game but if it bothers you that much I'll change it. I think there should be an element of sacrifice to someone sacrificing their life (I think it adds more realism to the game, up the stakes, and creates an interesting personal gain vs team game aspect) but I'm really not that bothered by such a minor thing.

I think I'm just not gonna have stated winners if it's this contentious. Everyone can decide at end of the game who they personally consider to be winners and losers. I'll change the OP when I get home from work.

I don't think you understand. It affects the entire dynamic of the game. If I played knowing that's how the game was tallied I would be a terrible teammate. It wouldn't be fair to my team. Knowing this, no one would ever share information with me. I wouldn't have fun playing it.

It isn't about getting declared a 'winner'. As a matter of fact, the only two times I've officially 'won' is the two games I died on the first night. If it were that big of a deal to me I probably wouldn't still be playing.

Thread Closed