Mafia XL: Marvel Comics Mafia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2015, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 09:22 AM by Revenant77x.)
Mafia XL: Marvel Comics Mafia
[Image: MarvelComics.jpg]

*Sirens Begin to Blare in Avengers Tower* “This is Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., I am on an open channel to all heroes who can hear my voice. This is a cosmic level threat, the Raft has been breached and Level 7 Super villains have escaped, as of now our eyes and ears are shut down and all S.H.I.E.L.D. satellites are offline. Something big is brewing and we need all the help we can get. All I know for sure is a Multiverse portal opened in the middle of the Raft and that’s when everything went to hell. This could be anything from Thanos to Doctor Doom to Dormammu and without S.H.I.E.L.D.’s identity satellites we have no way to confirm anyone’s identity so be careful who you trust. Find the source of this and shut it down. Take no prisoners we have gone to OMEGA level.” The Transmission repeats once and then goes silent.

Rules

There are 2 phases (day and night) Day Phase begins at 11am EST (4pm GMT) and will End at 10pm EST (3am GMT) Night Phase will Begin at 10pm EST (3am GMT) and will end at 11am EST (4pm GMT) No Copy/paste or Screenshots of any messages from the Moderator violation of this rule will result in your forfeiture from the game. During the day phase players may vote for whomever they wish to see lynched, whoever receives the most votes by the end of the day phase will be lynched (you may vote to No Lynch if you prefer). My word is law if I make a judgment call that is the end of it. Open communication on the board (or any other means aka Skype pm's etc.) is encouraged. There is no gag order during night phase feel free to post any info you wish as long as you are still an active player (aka not dead) once you are dead you are removed from the game you may not influence the game in any way. This is a closed game in that no roles will be revealed as being in the game by the moderator. A list of potential characters can be found here: [url]: http://marvel.com/comics/characters[/url]
My lovely assistant for this game is the Amazing Spider-EA so make sure you send all night actions to both Myself and EA
Player List:
Mathilda
Losty
TheGulegon
Smercury44
KidCharlemagne1962
Nurse
Tartarus Sauce
undergroundp

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-04-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Mafia XL: Marvel Comics Mafia
Sign me up please

Can I be Batwoman please?

<grins evily knowing full well that Batwoman is DC and comic fans get rather sensitive about these things>
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
29-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Omg omg omg

This is happening?! I wish I had the time. Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Pick me pick me!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
29-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Co-hosting is EA :o awesome!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-04-2015, 03:27 PM
(29-04-2015 01:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Something big is brewing and we need all the help we can get.

That's what I say just before pulling the covers over hubby's head.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
29-04-2015, 04:55 PM
I want all-e-way up in this one like a fine ass! Yes

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-04-2015, 06:23 PM
I would like to play, but does it matter I know nothing of comics?Blush I really liked the movie though. Hobo

[Image: 5920829_orig.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post
29-04-2015, 06:40 PM
(29-04-2015 06:23 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  I would like to play, but does it matter I know nothing of comics?Blush I really liked the movie though. Hobo

The flavor helps a bit in sussing out character claims, not all role are a perfect match for the character but they are usually close. Mostly it just adds a bit of fun to the write ups.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-04-2015, 06:47 PM
(29-04-2015 06:23 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  I would like to play, but does it matter I know nothing of comics?Blush I really liked the movie though. Hobo

I know nothing of comics and never saw the movie. You can always wiki search the characters though.