Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2013, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 10:05 PM by Revenant77x.)
Mafia XV Shakespeare
[Image: 3v49gl.jpg]

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Tis the Reign of our Glorious Queen, Elizabeth I, and her highness in her benevolent wisdom hath proclaimed that the greatest scribe in the land should gather up all of his creations and hold a tourney of wit and subterfuge. Thus speaketh the Queen.

Mafia

MacBeth- Godfather/mole: Submits the name of a player that the mafia wished to have killed during the night phase. As a mole if investigated by the cop will appear to be a townie.

Claudius (Hamlet's Uncle)- Usurper: If the Godfather is killed Claudius takes over as acting godfather and now has a double vote during the day phase.

Brutus- Terrorist: Can sacrifice his life to kill another player during the day phase

Iago- Goon

Townies

Hamlet- Cop: Can investigate players to determine if they are townie or mafia.

Romeo- Lover: Knows the identity of the other Lover, if either is killed the other lover dies at the end of the following phase.

Juliet- Lover: Knows the identity of the other Lover, if either is killed the other lover dies at the end of the following phase.

Puck- Roleblocker: Submits the name of a player he wishes to stop from performing any action at night. Cannot target the same player 2 nights in a row.

King Lear- Protector: Selects one player per night phase to protect. This player cannot be killed during this phase. Cannot Target the same player 2 nights in a row (does not effect the lover's broken heart)

Portia- Deputy: If the cop is killed gains the power to investigate until that happens is just a vanilla townie

Katherina- Governess: If the Protector is killed can submit a name each night to protect. This person becomes unkillable that phase (does not effect the lovers broken heart) Cannot target the same person 2 nights in a row. Until the Protector is killed is just a vanilla townie.

Shylock - Vanilla

Horatio- Vanilla

Baptista Minola-Vanilla

Adriana- Vanilla

Rules

There are 2 phases (day and night) Day Phase begins at 12pm EST (5pm GMT) and will End at 12am EST (5am GMT) Night Phase will Begin at 12am EST (5am GMT) and will end at 12pm EST (5pm GMT) No Copy/paste or Screenshots of any messages from the Moderator violation of this rule will result in your forfeiture from the game. No sharing of information after you are dead not previously revealed. My word is law if I make a judgement call that is the end of it. Open communication on the board (or any other means aka skype pm's etc) is encouraged. There is no gag order during night phase feel free to post any info you wish as long as you are still an active player (aka not dead)

Players

DLJ- Hamlet
Atothetheist- Katherina
smoothcriminal-Claudius
Hughsie- Juliet
Cheetory6- Brutus
KidCharlemagne1962- King Lear
Chas- Puck
Tartarus-Sauce - Portia
Dark-Light-Macbeth
Ferdinand-Baptista Minola
LadyJane- Romeo
Grassy-Knoll- Adriana
DeepThought- Horatio
Momsurroundedbyboys- Shylock
Lightvader- Iago

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
Finally! Someone with some class.

Count me in.

05-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Alright, I'm in.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-10-2013, 12:06 PM
I wanna play!

05-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Count me in.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Literally peed at this flavour. Definitely count me in.
05-10-2013, 12:50 PM
I've only played once or twice before. If you don't mind that you can count me in.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-10-2013, 12:57 PM
(05-10-2013 12:50 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I've only played once or twice before. If you don't mind that you can count me in.

Not a problem this one isn't too complicated (only a couple of non-standard roles)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our TTA dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;

I'm in.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
05-10-2013, 03:15 PM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Let me in pl0x.

[Image: giphy.gif]