Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
(07-10-2013 06:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But if Ferdi reveals herself as one who resides in the town and is false, the real individual might speak to enlighten others.

Or, if Ferdi be cunning, she could reveal herself as one in authority thusly laying claim to a role she no privy to. Forcing another to leap to defense, and claim their birthright. However in commanding such, they leave them selves in the open, not for scrutiny but targeted by foes, yet to be revealed, and instead scheduled for annihilation.

If Ferdy is lying the most likely outcome is that another townie will call her on it. If so she will have no choice but to try and lynch them because if she is who she says she is there'd be literally no reason not to (I mean, who would see someone else try and claim their role and not try and lynch them). Even if she was successful she'd be found out the moment the other person was lynched and then lynched herself the next day. That would mean, that in the best scenario for the mafia that one mafia dies and one townie dies. Given that the mafia have less people they cannot afford to work to that ratio.

If no-one else claims the role then we have no reason to doubt Ferdy. If they do then we have to decide which one to lynch and if we are wrong we know 100% that we have a mafia member for the next day.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 06:07 PM
(07-10-2013 06:03 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 06:00 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yabut ferdi,that would be the perfect cover for the mafia to lynch a townie

If anything, I'm personally wary of hughsie telling people to claim. Ferdinand claiming vanilla just makes mafia that much more likely to snipe a vital role tonight by process of elimination. Asking for claims this early is detrimental to town in so many ways that I wonder if there's some alternative motivations behind what he's doing.

I revealed my role simply to attempt to establish trust with those that feel they can trust me in return.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
07-10-2013, 06:08 PM
(07-10-2013 06:03 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  If anything, I'm personally wary of hughsie telling people to claim. Ferdinand claiming vanilla just makes mafia that much more likely to snipe a vital role tonight by process of elimination. Asking for claims this early is detrimental to town in so many ways that I wonder if there's some alternative motivations behind what he's doing.

Erm, the townies not revealing in the last game was laughably easy to exploit for the mafia.

We can't just sit on our asses this time. I am not following up a flawless victory with a flawless defeat.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 06:08 PM
(07-10-2013 06:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If Ferdy is lying the most likely outcome is that another townie will call her on it. If so she will have no choice but to try and lynch them because if she is who she says she is there'd be literally no reason not to (I mean, who would see someone else try and claim their role and not try and lynch them). Even if she was successful she'd be found out the moment the other person was lynched and then lynched herself the next day. That would mean, that in the best scenario for the mafia that one mafia dies and one townie dies. Given that the mafia have less people they cannot afford to work to that ratio.

If no-one else claims the role then we have no reason to doubt Ferdy. If they do then we have to decide which one to lynch and if we are wrong we know 100% that we have a mafia member for the next day.

If I was a mafia and intended to lie about my role, I wouldn't choose BATISTA. He is an old man. Sad
07-10-2013, 06:09 PM
(07-10-2013 06:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I revealed my role simply to attempt to establish trust with those that feel they can trust me in return.

Definitely understandable. Just worried over the idea of multiple people claiming this early, that's all.
07-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Hughs,i wasnt pointing at ferdi, i was pointing at you or ferdi. Why don't you claim your role?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-10-2013, 06:17 PM
(07-10-2013 06:03 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 06:00 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Yabut ferdi,that would be the perfect cover for the mafia to lynch a townie

If anything, I'm personally wary of hughsie telling people to claim. Ferdinand claiming vanilla just makes mafia that much more likely to snipe a vital role tonight by process of elimination. Asking for claims this early is detrimental to town in so many ways that I wonder if there's some alternative motivations behind what he's doing.

I hold no fear, toward revealing a character that is, as such, without power. Plenty of roles left to be uncovered.

There is safety in numbers and comfort found there. I am Shylock. I possess no talent, nor power. Investigate if you desire, but such action is wasted.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-10-2013, 06:19 PM
(07-10-2013 06:17 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Hughs,i wasnt pointing at ferdi, i was pointing at you or ferdi. Why don't you claim your role?
Uh. Thats definitely the sketchiest thing I've read so far this game lol.
07-10-2013, 06:19 PM
(07-10-2013 06:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hold no fear, toward revealing a character that is, as such, without power. Plenty of roles left to be uncovered.

There is safety in numbers and comfort found there. I am Shylock. I possess no talent, nor power. Investigate if you desire, but such action is wasted.

It is good to become acquainted with you. Smile
07-10-2013, 06:22 PM
And when i made that post,i didnt see her roleclaim yet. I was revering to post #112,and that was the newest post at that time. I was bussy watching tv and finished my post in the advertisment break

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....