Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
Okay, mob mentality! At the moment we have very little to go off of. In a few short hours we will be able to debate people's roles with the possibility of more info- it's still night phase. That is, unless someone else wants to claim Ferdie's claimed role. For all we know Ferdi or Hughsie may be dead in a few hours. All I ask is that the cop start forming alliances with townies, especially if you can get Romeo and Juliet.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 06:25 PM
(07-10-2013 06:19 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Uh. Thats definitely the sketchiest thing I've read so far this game lol.

I don't trust him but I'm not yet certain enough to try and lynch next phase. We'll see how things go but he's defo top of my suspect list for now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2013, 06:28 PM
(07-10-2013 06:07 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 06:03 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  If anything, I'm personally wary of hughsie telling people to claim. Ferdinand claiming vanilla just makes mafia that much more likely to snipe a vital role tonight by process of elimination. Asking for claims this early is detrimental to town in so many ways that I wonder if there's some alternative motivations behind what he's doing.

I revealed my role simply to attempt to establish trust with those that feel they can trust me in return.

I trust you. If trust be miss placed then so be it. My character is bereft of power and merit. If someone else wishes to bare false witness and malign me, upon my final breath, all will be revealed of the truth I spake.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

07-10-2013, 06:34 PM
If the roles that are claimed aren't challenged then maybe we should look to form alliances round them. They are gonna be the people we can trust.

I have an alliance going with two people myself but I doubt anyone will wanna trust me right now. Feel free to PM me if you wanna take a leap of faith though townies.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
07-10-2013, 06:40 PM
(07-10-2013 05:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 05:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  NIGGA U OWE PEOPLE SOME REP.

Done. Smile
Did you give me my rep?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
07-10-2013, 06:40 PM
(07-10-2013 06:34 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If the roles that are claimed aren't challenged then maybe we should look to form alliances round them. They are gonna be the people we can trust.

I have an alliance going with two people myself but I doubt anyone will wanna trust me right now. Feel free to PM me if you wanna take a leap of faith though townies.

I only trust Ferdi until something occurs to shake such trust.

07-10-2013, 06:41 PM
(07-10-2013 06:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Did you give me my rep?

Sorry, I'd already given you, Ferdy, and LJ a maximum +4 rep so there's nothing I can do for you. Undecided

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2013 06:45 PM by Hughsie.)
(07-10-2013 06:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I only trust Ferdi until something occurs to shake such trust.

Then contact her. She can vouch for me in a sense as I've revealed my role to her and you can trust her instead.

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 06:44 PM
(07-10-2013 06:40 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 05:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Done. Smile
Did you give me my rep?

Negative rep is rep too.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
07-10-2013, 06:54 PM
(07-10-2013 06:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 06:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I only trust Ferdi until something occurs to shake such trust.

Then contact her. She can vouch for me in a sense as I've revealed my role to her and you can trust her instead.

Awwww didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sadcryface