Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
(07-10-2013 06:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Awwww didn't mean to hurt your feelings Sadcryface

You didn't hurt my feelings. Smile

I wasn't trying to be off with you, I was just suggesting it. Sorry if I sounded like I was annoyed or anything. Hug

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Here's a challenge to all players. If no-one challenges MSBB or Ferdy on their roles by tomorrow night then I would say we can suspect anyone who won't role reveal to them.

Also, does anyone have any priorities for the cop to target tonight. I'm happy to be investigated if people want but personally I suspect LV and would investigate him.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
07-10-2013, 08:48 PM
I would like to be investigated. But i suspect hughs so i would investigate him.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Why are we talking at night? I have a feeling a lot of townies gave a lot away. Sad Mafia's probably laughing.
07-10-2013, 08:49 PM
(07-10-2013 08:48 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I would like to be investigated. But i suspect hughs so i would investigate him.

Feel free if you're reading this and you're the cop.

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 08:51 PM
I am not the cop

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-10-2013, 08:52 PM
(07-10-2013 08:51 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I am not the cop

That was just a general statement for if the cop saw it.

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 08:56 PM
(07-10-2013 08:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why are we talking at night? I have a feeling a lot of townies gave a lot away. Sad Mafia's probably laughing.

Nah, after the last game we know that we cannot afford to just all keep quiet.

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 09:28 PM
*Lurks in the shadows, not saying anything, just observing like a creepy stalker.*

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-10-2013, 05:48 AM
I was going to try this with quotes from the Bard but I've had a hard day so fuck that.

This is my usual over-analysis thing (lemme know if I go wrong... thanks):

For the townies to win, they need lucky-lynching (bad start, there) or to ensure that their only investigator, Hamlet, is protected.

Puck and King Lear (the protectors) need to alternate in their efforts to protect Hamlet (because they can't protect the same person on consecutive nights) and ideally protect Portia (the townies safety net) when they are not protecting Hamlet.

If this can be achieved, the Mafia's goal will be (maybe) to target the protectors first.

This means that it might be three or four night kills before they get to Hamlet and Portia. Add, perhaps, a couple of nights for missed opportunities.

It does not make sense for these four (Hamlet, Portia, Puck and King Lear) to post their roles yet (until numbers dwindle).

If Moms and Ferdie are playing it straight. Baptista Minola and Shylock were (but are no longer) buffers to give Hamlet more opportunities to investigate.

So, the other 'buffers', Romeo, Juliet, Horatio or Adriana, would be unwise to reveal their roles.

Just sayin'

That's all I got so far.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post