Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
Looks like I ruffled some mafia feathers yesterday. Evil_monster

Gotta admit, it's a way I'm happy to die, scaring the mafia into action. Big Grin

My only regret is that my poor sweet Romeo must die with me. I love you forever Romeo. Heart

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 11:15 AM
(08-10-2013 11:11 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Looks like I ruffled some mafia feathers yesterday. Evil_monster

Gotta admit, it's a way I'm happy to die, scaring the mafia into action. Big Grin

My only regret is that my poor sweet Romeo must die with me. I love you forever Romeo. Heart

GAAAAAY!
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
08-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Vote: Lynch Lightvader

[Image: giphy.gif]
08-10-2013, 11:16 AM
(08-10-2013 11:15 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  GAAAAAY!

At least I have someone who loves me. We all hate you Ferdy. Big Grin Heart

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-10-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 12:22 PM by KidCharlemagne1962.)
If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak...

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm in favor of role revealing. We can corner out the mafia sooner. Mom and I have proved ourselves to be who we actually say we are. If anyone is comfortable with allying themselves with us, please PM either of us immediately. Knowing who is who and making alliances will save the cop form wasting investigations on people with known roles.

Do not post your role. Pm it.
08-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Romeo, announcing yourself and voting would be very valuable right now, before you pass on of a broke heart. Undecided
08-10-2013, 12:11 PM
(08-10-2013 11:55 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Romeo, announcing yourself and voting would be very valuable right now, before you pass on of a broke heart. Undecided

Valuable to the Mafia so they don't waste a kill on someone who is already doom'ed to die.

08-10-2013, 12:12 PM
(08-10-2013 12:11 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 11:55 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Romeo, announcing yourself and voting would be very valuable right now, before you pass on of a broke heart. Undecided

Valuable to the Mafia so they don't waste a kill on someone who is already doom'ed to die.

Romeo will die at the end of this phase.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?