Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
(08-10-2013 07:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  From what information I have gathered, I have been able to narrow down roles and alliances to everyone except Dark Light, smoothcriminal, DLJ and Chas. Three of the four are Mafia. Only one is townie. I need that townie to PM and claim their role.

And your evidence is ... ?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 07:27 PM
(08-10-2013 07:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 07:04 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  From what information I have gathered, I have been able to narrow down roles and alliances to everyone except Dark Light, smoothcriminal, DLJ and Chas. Three of the four are Mafia. Only one is townie. I need that townie to PM and claim their role.

And your evidence is ... ?

Townies trusted me and role revealed to me. I have all townie roles down, and I trust what I have been told for the sole fact that no one role claimed twice. I received the last two role reveals almost simultaneously, and they both filled the last remaining roles I hadn't filled.

You, Smooth and DLJ are mafia. Neither of you role revealed to me. Smooth and DLJ failed to reply to me when I messaged them. Also, neither of you voted to lynch Lightvader. All of the above has raised suspicion.

If the cop is lying to me and Lightvader turns out to be townie, I'll know that the person I have trusted as cop is lying to me, and that they are mafia. But so far, I am confident in the results I have.
Find all posts by this user
08-10-2013, 07:28 PM
(08-10-2013 07:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 07:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  And your evidence is ... ?

Townies trusted me and role revealed to me. I have all townie roles down, and I trust what I have been told for the sole fact that no one role claimed twice. I received the last two role reveals almost simultaneously, and they both filled the last remaining roles I hadn't filled.

You, Smooth and DLJ are mafia. Neither of you role revealed to me. Smooth and DLJ failed to reply to me when I messaged them. Also, neither of you voted to lynch Lightvader. All of the above has raised suspicion.

If the cop is lying to me and Lightvader turns out to be townie, I'll know that the person I have trusted as cop is lying to me, and that they are townie. But so far, I am confident in the results I have.

Someone has lied to you. Your evidence is uncorroborated.

Also, I have not failed to vote - I have not yet voted. There's a world of difference.

08-10-2013, 07:31 PM
(08-10-2013 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 07:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Townies trusted me and role revealed to me. I have all townie roles down, and I trust what I have been told for the sole fact that no one role claimed twice. I received the last two role reveals almost simultaneously, and they both filled the last remaining roles I hadn't filled.

If the cop is lying to me and Lightvader turns out to be townie, I'll know that the person I have trusted as cop is lying to me, and that they are townie. But so far, I am confident in the results I have.

Someone has lied to you.

That end sentence was supposed to say mafia. I edited the original post.

Who has lied to me, and what makes you think I've been lied to?

Also, why have you not role revealed, if you are so confident you're not mafia?
08-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Doesn't matter now, the truth will set us free. Well, Juliet set me free Tongue

All votes add up to the total lynch #, now it's up to Rev to reveal you'lls (earmuff dig) fate.

(Insert some Shakespeare I am too lazy to look up).
08-10-2013, 07:33 PM
(08-10-2013 07:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 07:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  Someone has lied to you.

That end sentence was supposed to say mafia. I edited the original post.

I'm not going to reveal in public and make myself a target, and no one has given me a reason to trust them.

Provide me a reason.

08-10-2013, 07:36 PM
(08-10-2013 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-10-2013 07:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That end sentence was supposed to say mafia. I edited the original post.

I'm not going to reveal in public and make myself a target, and no one has given me a reason to trust them.

Provide me a reason.

I role claimed and nobody challenged my claim. I proved I am a townie, and earned the trust of the other townies. I know who all townies are. If you'd like to challenge that with a role reveal, I'll be eagerly awaiting a PM from you.

If not, you'll be lynched tomorrow. If you turn out to be a townie, I'll know who's lying to me because they'll have claimed your townie role. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
08-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Gotta run with the pack...

*Vote LV*
08-10-2013, 08:39 PM
I have not been very attentive. I apologise.

My problem us that in either asleep or at work (like now) during your day phase.

It's hard to get online while in the middle of a lecture.

Sorry.

08-10-2013, 10:00 PM
End of Day 2

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! By Order of her Majesty, Elizabeth, by the Grace of God, Queen of England, France and Ireland, Fidei defensor, etc. the Nave known as Lighvader hath been found guilty of crimes against the crown. The sentence is death by beheading. To be carried out post haste and immediately.

Lightvader has been lynched he was Iago

Night 2 has begun

Please send in your night actions. This phase will end at 12 pm est

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense