Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
Thanks Mom.

I think I pity Rev the most. He's probably trying to keep tabs on the voting and is beginning to cry.

Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry DLJ. I feel terrible! Sad

I'm not cut out for these games...

vote DLJ

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
So it appears that Hughsie is still influencing the game.

Not impressed.

09-10-2013, 08:32 PM
lynch dlj

09-10-2013, 08:52 PM
"To be or not to be, that is the question..."

Yes, I'm Hamlet.

Night one: I investigated Tartarus and he checked out as a Townie.
So he is Townie or the Mole.

Night two: I asked to investigate Dark Light but was role-blocked by Puck.

Chas has claimed (via PM to me) to be Puck.
Ferdie has claimed that both DL and Chas have claimed to be Puck.

Chas, via PM, has appeared shocked that I am Hamlet (the cop). This seems genuine as he is not the type to hold back on calling me out in public if he thinks I'm lying.

Ferdie has played the perfect Mafia game.

The Mafia tactics (as I and Cheetory6 indicated earlier) must be to find out as many vanilla roles as possible to narrow down the search for Hamlet (Cop / Investigator) and Portia (Deputy) and target King Lear (Protector) and deputy (A2) and the role blocker (Puck) to remove the safety net.

I doubt that Ferdie led that initiative but if she did, she has played an excellent game. More likely, she has been steered.

Moms has told me that the drive to lynch me has been via a skype chat between Ferdie, Hughsie, Dark Light and Tartarus.

She has also claimed that they say they know the cop.

This was a very clever ploy by the Mafia... they sacrificed their goon (Lightvader) to strengthen the claim of the fake cop.

If Dark Light has claimed to be Puck, then Tartarus is likely to be the fake cop.
The chances of me picking the Mafia Boss/Mole on first investigation attempt are small but not impossible.

The real Puck will know the truth of what I say because they blocked my investigation of Dark Light... which at least means that I didn't do last night's kill.

So if I don't get lynched today they I will get hit tonight.
If I get lynched today the Mafia will target Portia tonight and if Smoothcriminal has told the truth, the game is over.

Honestly it would be chuckle-worthy to get lynched today just to imagine the face-palming by the remaining townies.

Big Grin

Free Thought was slapped before for influencing an earlier game on Skype when he wasn't playing.
Hughsie's crime is much worse... a dead player influencing the game is dishonourable so I am happy to be leaving this one and will not be participating in any future game with Hughsie unless he apologises (and means it).

So your task, remaining Townies, is this.

If Smooth was not saying true, then Portia is your only possible saviour.

Keep her safe.

09-10-2013, 09:06 PM
[Image: tumblr_mr2idrahax1sdijemo1_500.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
09-10-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 09:26 PM by Ferdinand.)
(09-10-2013 08:52 PM)DLJ Wrote:  "To be or not to be, that is the question..."

Yes, I'm Hamlet.

Night one: I investigated Tartarus and he checked out as a Townie.
So he is Townie or the Mole.

Night two: I asked to investigate Dark Light but was role-blocked by Puck.

Chas has claimed (via PM to me) to be Puck.
Ferdie has claimed that both DL and Chas have claimed to be Puck.

Chas, via PM, has appeared shocked that I am Hamlet (the cop). This seems genuine as he is not the type to hold back on calling me out in public if he thinks I'm lying.

Ferdie has played the perfect Mafia game.

The Mafia tactics (as I and Cheetory6 indicated earlier) must be to find out as many vanilla roles as possible to narrow down the search for Hamlet (Cop / Investigator) and Portia (Deputy) and target King Lear (Protector) and deputy (A2) and the role blocker (Puck) to remove the safety net.

I doubt that Ferdie led that initiative but if she did, she has played an excellent game. More likely, she has been steered.

Moms has told me that the drive to lynch me has been via a skype chat between Ferdie, Hughsie, Dark Light and Tartarus.

She has also claimed that they say they know the cop.

This was a very clever ploy by the Mafia... they sacrificed their goon (Lightvader) to strengthen the claim of the fake cop.

If Dark Light has claimed to be Puck, then Tartarus is likely to be the fake cop.
The chances of me picking the Mafia Boss/Mole on first investigation attempt are small but not impossible.

The real Puck will know the truth of what I say because they blocked my investigation of Dark Light... which at least means that I didn't do last night's kill.

So if I don't get lynched today they I will get hit tonight.
If I get lynched today the Mafia will target Portia tonight and if Smoothcriminal has told the truth, the game is over.

Honestly it would be chuckle-worthy to get lynched today just to imagine the face-palming by the remaining townies.

Big Grin

Free Thought was slapped before for influencing an earlier game on Skype when he wasn't playing.
Hughsie's crime is much worse... a dead player influencing the game is dishonourable so I am happy to be leaving this one and will not be participating in any future game with Hughsie unless he apologises (and means it).

So your task, remaining Townies, is this.

If Smooth was not saying true, then Portia is your only possible saviour.

Keep her safe.

Hughsie wasn't necessarily influencing the game. Revenant, the moderator of the game, was in the call as well. I have claimed that I am Baptista Minola, I did so in the very primary phases, and no one counter claimed. I earned the trust of the townies, and you are simply attempting to turn them on me. I've matched probable roles to all of the townies, and only struck a problem when I got down to the bottom four. You, Dark Light and Chas all claimed to be Puck. Then, out of the blue, you claim to be Hamlet. Tell me why you claimed one role, and then suddenly switched over and claimed another? I've know who the cop has been all along, and the cop has proven to me that they are, indeed, the cop. Enough games, DLJ. You've been lying out of your ass all day. If you turn out to be townie, we will know that Chas is lying, and therefore he is Mafia. If smoothcriminal turns out to be townie, we will know that the primary claimer of Portia is infiltrated mafia.

You can tell yourself this was a mafia win the entire time, but you're only fooling yourself, and those weak enough to believe you. I am Baptista Minola, and if I die, I will be revealed as Baptista Minola. You're a foolish ass, DLJ.
09-10-2013, 09:21 PM

You mean fake deputy right?

You've got scum written all over you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-10-2013, 09:22 PM
And DLJ, if you're actually the cop and you've just played the entire game without revealing information about your investigations, you've played this game terribly.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
09-10-2013, 09:23 PM
(09-10-2013 09:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

You mean fake deputy right?

You've got scum written all over you. Drinking Beverage

It was a fucking typo.