Mafia XV Shakespeare

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Mafia XV Shakespeare
(07-10-2013 11:59 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Didn't people say last game that nolynch is ideal for at least the first day? >.>
Or are we switching things up because last game things didn't work out for us by no lynching?

No, we're switching things up because some of us have a long standing ambition to lynch A2 the first day because he will literally cry about it. Big Grin

Besides, when he's mafia he's a good infiltrator of alliances so it can't hurt to nuke him early on. Infiltrators are no use to townies anyway.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Last time we lynched too slowly. This time seems quick.

Why thoust must taketh mine son??? Weeping What crime hath been committed????

(though it would be funny, sorry stevie!)
07-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Come on people, lynch A2 with us! You know it's the right thing to do! Yes

I can see you all looking at the thread. LYNCH A2!!!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
07-10-2013, 12:11 PM
(07-10-2013 12:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Last time we lynched too slowly. This time seems quick.

Why thoust must taketh mine son??? Weeping What crime hath been committed????

(though it would be funny, sorry stevie!)

A2 has a history of successfully infiltrating townie alliances. That being his talent makes him dangerous to townies but also useless to us.

Besides, I just really wanna lynch him first day because I will find it highly amusing. Big Grin

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 12:37 PM
FINE!

Vote: A2. (for screwing me over in the game at least one other time- my own son. Sadcryface )

VOTE: A2
07-10-2013, 12:39 PM
(07-10-2013 12:37 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  FINE!

Vote: A2. (for screwing me over in the game at least one other time- my own son. Sadcryface )

VOTE: A2

I love you LJ. Wink

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 12:46 PM
(07-10-2013 12:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  A2 has a history of successfully infiltrating townie alliances. That being his talent makes him dangerous to townies but also useless to us.

Besides, I just really wanna lynch him first day because I will find it highly amusing. Big Grin
Does A2 have any positive qualities which would make him an asset to town? Forgive me if I'm a little slow to trust everything you say after trusting you a little last game and getting screwed haha.. >.>
07-10-2013, 12:48 PM
You know what? He fucked me pretty well the last time he played anyway, and I can never tell when he is lying. Fuck it.

Vote: Lynch Steven. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
07-10-2013, 12:49 PM
(07-10-2013 12:46 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Does A2 have any positive qualities which would make him an asset to town? Forgive me if I'm a little slow to trust everything you say after trusting you a little last game and getting screwed haha.. >.>

His main talent from what I've seen is infiltrating alliances. Useful for mafia, not good for townies.

Come on Cheetory, lynch him with us. Smile

Best
Worst
07-10-2013, 12:51 PM
cheetory, if you back log all the games you'll see why peeps think A2 is deserving. If he really is a townie, chances are he'll try to be or at least help the mafia, he really likes the dark side for some reason. Ha ha.