Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 11:13 PM by Cheetory6.)
Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
Synopsis: Jake the Dog and Finn the Human have been summoned by Princess Bubblegum to investigate a series of mysterious murders taking place aboard a train. Little do they know that they're in for a dangerous ride aboard..
The Mystery Train

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town Roles:
Finn (Doctor) -
Always one for heroics, Finn will do anything he can to protect people in danger.

Jake (Cop) -
Jake's always wanted to be a cop. Or at least he really enjoys morphing into the shape of various cop-related objects. That's almost as good right?

Princess Bubblegum (Inventor) -
Being princess of the Candy Kingdom may be hard work, but Bubblegum always has time to work on her latest inventions in her spare time.

BMO (Redirector) -
BMO will do anything to protect his friends.

Mafia Roles:
The Candy Conductor (framer) -
The conductor of the mystery train is out to turn all the people of the Candy Kingdom against each other! One murder at a time..

A number of hidden roles that aren't listed here will also be in the game, to add to the mystery ;D.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Rules:
At the beginning of the game you will receive a role PM from me detailing which team you're on and what your role is.

There are two phases (day and night) Day Phase begins at 12pm EDT (6pm GMT) and will End at 12am EST (6am GMT). Night Phase will Begin at 12am EDT (6am GMT) and will end at 12pm EST (6pm GMT). No Copy/paste or Screenshots of any messages from the Moderator violation of this rule will result in your forfeiture from the game. No sharing of information after you are dead not previously revealed. Once you are dead, you will be provided a chat in which you can talk with the other dead players about the contents of the game and YOU CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE GAME ANYMORE ELSEWISE

During day phases you will vote to Lynch players who you believe to be on the mafia team. At the end of the phase, the player will the most votes will be lynched (MAJORITY NOT REQUIRED TO LYNCH!!). In order to have a no lynch, you can vote to No Lynch and it must be the highest voted option at the end of the day. In the event of a tie, whoever's had the most votes for the longest will be lynched.

Open communication on the board (or any other means aka skype pm's etc) is encouraged. There is no gag order during night phase feel free to post any info you wish as long as you are still an active player (aka not dead).

Unless otherwise noted, all night actions cannot target the same person twice in a row. Please ask if you require and clarification regarding this.
Player List: (will add more roles if more people are interested)
1. Hughsie [Associated with the wrong people..]
2. Atothetheist [Reluctantly joined even though the theme was terrible.] Winrar
3. Revenant77x [The conductor? More like the deaductor.]
4. Ferdinand [She's not Franz with you.] Winrar
5. Tartarus Sauce [Crossing the Flame King was a bad decision.]
6. KidCharlemagne1962 [Quite Frankly, I just don't give a damn, kid.] Winrar
7. Grassy Knoll [Died a hero.]
8. Dark Light [All that's left is some crispy robo bits.]
9. Smooth Criminal [They found trace amounts of sandpaper at the scene of the crime.] Winrar
10. Lightvader [Her temper got the better of her.] Winrar
11. LadyJane [Killing your own daughter? What's wrong with you man!?]
12. DeepThought [If synapses were holes, his would be nearly bottomless.] Winrar

Thanks to rev for the rules I stole and edited :3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
OMG EKL! ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!
OMG OMG I WANT IN! But i cant,timing sucks

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Gawd damn. I wanna be in this.
I'm in.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-10-2013, 06:11 PM
(22-10-2013 06:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm in.

That's what he said.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
22-10-2013, 06:15 PM
(22-10-2013 06:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Gawd damn. I wanna be in this.
Am I counting you as in then? o.o
22-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Can I recommend a clear "No strategizing or helping your team in any way once dead" rule after the fun it caused in the last game?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-10-2013, 06:20 PM
(22-10-2013 06:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can I recommend a clear "No strategizing or helping your team in any way once dead" rule after the fun it caused in the last game?
For sure, will update the rules right now.
22-10-2013, 06:21 PM
Not all too crazy about the theme (I actually can't stand the show), but I am in.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-10-2013, 06:36 PM
(22-10-2013 06:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Not all too crazy about the theme (I actually can't stand the show), but I am in.

I don't think we can be friends anymore Steven.

I'm in like Finn.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense