Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
(31-10-2013 03:34 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 03:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Has anyone figured out what DT is going on about? Why does he think he will be a target? Why is he drawing all this attention on himself?

I know it won't go through, but I'm voting for him anyway. I've asked for an explanation, but instead got pleading.

Vote: Lynch DT

My request doesn't ask for anyone else to put themselves in danger. Revealing my ability may negate what I'm trying to do.

I can help but I would be suspicious of anyone calling to lynch me on the first day without evidence.

I will be vindicated, one way or another.

That's what I'd say whether I was telling the truth or lying, so that doesn't help much. You still haven't offered any explanation as to why you thought you'd be a target before anything in the game even happened.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2013 04:10 PM by Revenant77x.)
(31-10-2013 03:45 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 03:34 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  My request doesn't ask for anyone else to put themselves in danger. Revealing my ability may negate what I'm trying to do.

I can help but I would be suspicious of anyone calling to lynch me on the first day without evidence.

I will be vindicated, one way or another.

That's what I'd say whether I was telling the truth or lying, so that doesn't help much. You still haven't offered any explanation as to why you thought you'd be a target before anything in the game even happened.

I'm with Darklight on this until you explain yourself DT I think it is best to not trust you.

Vote Lynch Deepthought

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2013, 04:11 PM
Nothing to see here move along....Angel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm more suspicious of the people accusing DT then DT himself.

He's not asking much here. He's not asked anyone to reveal their role. He's asked the protector to protect him which isn't a big ask. There are about 8-9 townies in the game I think, if there are 8 that means the protector has a 1 in 8 random chance of protecting the first person night 1 (as they are unlikely to have anything to go on). That's not good odds for the townies. Trusting DT on this is most likely gonna cost us nothing, even if he is mafia. If he's not, we could get great benefit.

Perhaps the people accusing him don't wanna see a townie role confirmed? Consider

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2013, 04:38 PM
DT,there is no majority needed to kill you. If only one votes you,and the rest no lynch,yer dead. Explain yourself.

Also,with hidden roles the game became interesting (and dangerous).
Every mafia can claim a role w/o being chalenged so public roleclaiming won't do shit exept if the role is in the first post

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-10-2013, 04:40 PM
It's not smart to lynch on the first day.
31-10-2013, 04:41 PM
^
oh,and i don't suspect dt(but his actions are rather confusing). I agree with hughsie on this one,but if dt wants to live,he should convince the others

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-10-2013, 04:43 PM
(31-10-2013 04:38 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  DT,there is no majority needed to kill you. If only one votes you,and the rest no lynch,yer dead. Explain yourself.

Also,with hidden roles the game became interesting (and dangerous).
Every mafia can claim a role w/o being chalenged so public roleclaiming won't do shit exept if the role is in the first post
Just to fix this misconception: whatever has the most votes at the end of the day will be the things that happens. So, if eight people vote to no lynch, there will be no lynch. If eight people vote to lynch someone, then that will happen. All the 'no majority required' rule does is prevent lurkers from being an enormous detriment to town.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
31-10-2013, 04:44 PM
If you are the protector please protect DT tonight, we'll give him til the next day phase to make his intentions clear!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2013, 04:46 PM
(31-10-2013 04:33 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm more suspicious of the people accusing DT then DT himself.

He's not asking much here. He's not asked anyone to reveal their role. He's asked the protector to protect him which isn't a big ask. There are about 8-9 townies in the game I think, if there are 8 that means the protector has a 1 in 8 random chance of protecting the first person night 1 (as they are unlikely to have anything to go on). That's not good odds for the townies. Trusting DT on this is most likely gonna cost us nothing, even if he is mafia. If he's not, we could get great benefit.

Perhaps the people accusing him don't wanna see a townie role confirmed? Consider

No, if Deep was mafia, it would one hundred percent garentee that another person will die, if the protector chooses someone, and the mafia actually submit a kill. Having the protector randomly select someone is better than having him select Deep. Selecting Deep WITHOUT any good reason to, besides trust (and we all know how this game is on this) is foolhardy. I think that if Deep needs shit done, he should explain it in a way that makes perfect sense.

Instead of being too fucking cryptic about it. Best thing is, I doubt that the mafia would have even noticed him had he kept his mouth shut about a thing he is supposedly planning on doing. If he was worried about the mafia locking onto him, he sure made it easier for them.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post