Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
OK, I just heard the there is a role where someone can target a player and find out who targeted them. It's called The Watcher apparently. If that role does exist in the game (and the mafia have it) then they could unmask the cop if they target DT.

I'm now unsure whether or not to trust him.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 05:33 PM
(31-10-2013 05:29 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 05:25 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  How could Finn die from this? DT is not asking Finn to reveal his role to him, he is asking him to protect him anonymously.

Does anyone know of a mafia role where a person could be killed or revealed by targeting someone anonymously?

I saw one on one of the FAQ boards when I was making my game. Can't remember what it was called Paranoid something or other. It told you anyone that targeted you the previous night.

Yeah, there is a paranoid flavor of role. Usually it is called the Paranoid gun owner, it kills anyone who targets them at night.

I have never seen it in action, but it could possibly be a role in this game.

Anyway, its not even established HOW it could rule DT out or in, we have no idea what he is planning, and his reluctance to tell us should have been a factor in outing the fact that he had a plan in the first place to the public. Naturally, people are going to question him.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-10-2013, 05:38 PM
(31-10-2013 05:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 05:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  If there are three mafia (and nine townies) then all DT could do as mafia is change the odds of a successful kill from 8/9 to 9/9. There's hardly any difference in it.

If we're almost guaranteed to waste the protect ability tonight anyway we may as well take a chance on DT telling the truth. It's better than wasting the ability.

We have little information, we have no trust, and yet we're pointing multiple fingers at Deep? I'm a bit confused. We have nothing to go on but a guess, and to be honest, the people throwing their votes at Deep are the ones I'm mostly suspicious of. I mean, come on. Rev, Dark Light and Ato? If all three of them are mafia, we're most likely screwed.

Sad

I haven't voted for Deep. I was merely stating that it is suspicious that Deep says he has this plan publicly, but he now won't give any reason to besides "trust me, guys." Fin is confirmed protector, we know we have one. What we don't know is if there are any more.

31-10-2013, 05:49 PM
(31-10-2013 05:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I haven't voted for Deep. I was merely stating that it is suspicious that Deep says he has this plan publicly, but he now won't give any reason to besides "trust me, guys." Fin is confirmed protector, we know we have one. What we don't know is if there are any more.

Ah, I see. My mistake, I didn't read that much into it.
31-10-2013, 05:53 PM
(31-10-2013 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 05:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I haven't voted for Deep. I was merely stating that it is suspicious that Deep says he has this plan publicly, but he now won't give any reason to besides "trust me, guys." Fin is confirmed protector, we know we have one. What we don't know is if there are any more.

It's fine, I can see where my sound logic can sound like a heinous accusation. Cool

31-10-2013, 05:57 PM
(31-10-2013 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

If DT has a good explanation for this then I will gladly withdraw that vote (it is more symbolic than anything since chances are it's going to be a No lynch today) but until he does offer an explanation he is #1 on my suspect list.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2013, 07:29 PM
It probably won't make a difference but I'm changing my vote.

Lynch: DeepThought
31-10-2013, 07:37 PM
OK there is something weird about all this. Both DT and the people wanting him dead are suspicious.

I'll say now that if DT gets lynched and is a townie I'm probs gonna vote Rev tomorrow.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2013, 07:41 PM
(31-10-2013 07:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'll say now that if DT lets lynched and is a townie I'm probs gonna vote Rev tomorrow.

Same. If Deepthought turns out to be townie, either after this day phase or this coming night phase, my suspicions will be directed towards Rev.
31-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Quote:Votecount 1.2:
No Lynch: [7] - DeepThought, Grassy Knoll, Hughsie, LadyJane, Lightvader, KidCharlemagne1962, Atothetheist

DeepThought: [3] - Dark Light, Revenant77x, Ferdinand

Not Voting: [2] - TartarusSauce, smoothcriminal

Two hours until lynch.