Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
Can I just say we've had 4-5 pages of discussion about DeepThought, without any explanation by Deep Thought. If it is the case that Rev is correct there is no reason to keep it a secret at this point. I know he won't get the noose today, but by tomorrow's day phase I'd expect an explanation. Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were unable to reply in the allotted time, but I got an eye out.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Story:
Suddenly, there was a scream and the train stopped. Jake and Finn both rose to their feet, ready for whatever had happened. They ran towards the location of the scream and found a group of people crowded around a compartment of the train. The two of them pushed their way to the front of the crowd and gasped when they saw a hooded man and Lumpy Space Princess.

"Ew like.. get this perve away from me. He just couldn't resist my lumps!" Finn checked to make sure that LSP was alright as Jake turned himself into a pair of handcuffs and wrapped them around the stranger's hands. "You're coming with us criminal scum!" Jake exclaimed.

TL;DR:
There was no lynch!
Deepthought has been jailed. He will not be able to speak during this night cycle.

Night One begins now and will end in twelve hours at 12:00PM, November 1. Remember to send in your night actions before then! Also, please note that there are no clues in the story regarding any kind of actions.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
01-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Can't wait to see what happens!!!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
01-11-2013, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 10:03 AM by Cheetory6.)
Story:
"Did that man say or do anything to you LSP?" Finn asked, trying to seem as concerned as he possibly could. LSP sighed and put a hand on her lumps, "that creep was just like sitting there.. and like.. laughing to himself and stuff. It was weird Finn! It was weird!" Finn tried to look sympathetic, but really wanted to go and help Jake. He wanted to know if he’d found out anything useful from that guy..

Meanwhile, Jake had set up a little interrogation cell in one of the compartments. He’d painted all the windows black and replaced the light with one of those cool dangly lights that swings back and forth. Jake sat across from the hooded figure and slammed his hands on the table he’d made with his body. “Tell me what’s going on on this train right now!”

The figure was quiet, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Jake laughed, “that’s a good one! Someone looking as creepy as you, not knowing anything? I don’t buy it! This is the end for you, pal!”

The figure snorted and stood up, “are you charging me with anything here or what? Am I free to go?” Jake looked uncomfortable, “no.. I guess you’re not being charged with anything. But I’ve got my eye on you!”

Unbeknownst to both Finn and Jake was that in the front cart of the train, there was something truly dastardly happening. Where ordinarily there would be controls and settings for a conductor to use, instead there were demonic runes and a dark portal which emanated pure evil from within. In the cart were three individuals, the conductor, someone cloaked from head to toe and Peppermint Butler.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Peppermint Butler’s eyes were glowing and he spoke dark words, “bring forth the darkness from within! Summon forth the life which once was and give birth to that which was dead!”

The conductor merely stood there silently, waiting. The cloaked figure shuddered and knelt on the ground. The portal began to shoot out dark energy at it, making it larger and larger before suddenly stopping. It whispered, “a sacrifice..”
Peppermint Butler looked over nervously at the other two in the room, “I can go and find someone in the train..”
The cloaked figure laughed, “no.. I think you’ll do just fine..”

TL;DR:
Hughsie was whacked, he was Peppermint Butler. [Town Guard]

Day Two begins now and will end in twenty four hours at 12:00PM, November 2. Also, please note that there are no clues in the story regarding any kind of actions.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
01-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Okay DT, you got your way it seems. Now, care to explain?

01-11-2013, 10:38 AM
(01-11-2013 10:05 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay DT, you got your way it seems. Now, care to explain?

I'll second that emotion! Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 10:38 AM
RIP hughsie.

Anyone care to share their night experience?
01-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Killed first night twice in a row, joy. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-11-2013, 12:40 PM
I was jailed via someone's day ability.. I wonder who did that? Dodgy
My ability wouldn't be affected by someone who roleblocks via a night ability.

Well, I guess it doesnt matter since our gm saw what I was playing at he made explicit that night actions are not shown in the story. Since I came out about my play.

Basically I am a lighning rod with a twist. My ability only affects negative actions. So basically any negative night action will be retargeted at me including mafia kills.

It is a use once ability. After that I become a vanilla townie in tbe unlikely event where I survive.

Basically the way my role works is as padding. I guess no point protecting me tonight. I'll use y ability since it is better I get killed off than someone with a more important role.

You can lynch me if you want, but it would be a pointless waste. You would likely lose 2 more townies by the time night is up.

Right now I suspect ato and darklight as mafia. Ato for his twisted thinking... ive seen him think like that last time he was mafia with me. And darklight for his willingness to lynch on day 1.

Also.. offing hughsie first... that would be classic ato playbook stuff.

Grassy seems regular suspicious so I can't say either way with him,

If you still don't trust me I advise you wait at least one more night so I can off myself using my ability. At least then I can serve some purpose. There are plenty of other people to go after.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
01-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:Right now I suspect ato and darklight as mafia. Ato for his twisted thinking... ive seen him think like that last time he was mafia with me. And darklight for his willingness to lynch on day 1.

Also.. offing hughsie first... that would be classic ato playbook stuff.

Grassy seems regular suspicious so I can't say either way with him,

If you still don't trust me I advise you wait at least one more night so I can off myself using my ability. At least then I can serve some purpose. There are plenty of other people to go after.

now, I can't speak for DL, as I am not trusting anybody yet, but.... What? Since when was offing Hughsie a "Classic ato playbook" move? I have never once set a hit on Hughsie. If I remember correctly, You were the one that tried to betray Hughsie in one game by using ME to kill him while we were mafia.

Also, twisted thinking? What, questioning the reasoning you publicly outed that you had a plan, but wouldn't publicly give specifics, or even reasons to WHY we should do it, other than "trust me, guys, this will work"? And, when I asked you for how it would work, you gave no justification, or even gave us a bit of information, instead, you clammed up.

So, excuse me for being a little suspicious, and being even more suspicious for you not presenting anyone with a reason to trust you, and expecting everybody to.

Either you are a bad player, mafia, or you didn't think that many people would ask you for a reason to trust you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.