Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
(01-11-2013 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  now, I can't speak for DL, as I am not trusting anybody yet, but.... What? Since when was offing Hughsie a "Classic ato playbook" move? I have never once set a hit on Hughsie. If I remember correctly, You were the one that tried to betray Hughsie in one game by using ME to kill him while we were mafia.

Firstly, you're using reasoning from past mafia games to distrust a person. I for one am against this, as I think past mafia games should not affect present ones.

(01-11-2013 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, twisted thinking? What, questioning the reasoning you publicly outed that you had a plan, but wouldn't publicly give specifics, or even reasons to WHY we should do it, other than "trust me, guys, this will work"? And, when I asked you for how it would work, you gave no justification, or even gave us a bit of information, instead, you clammed up.

Maybe he clammed up because he slipped and didn't want to risk himself to the mafia when he had a good ability.

(01-11-2013 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So, excuse me for being a little suspicious, and being even more suspicious for you not presenting anyone with a reason to trust you, and expecting everybody to.

Either you are a bad player, mafia, or you didn't think that many people would ask you for a reason to trust you.

Honestly, I think Deep is making more sense than you at the moment. Even if he is mafia and completely lying, he's playing the game better than you, and that's enough to convince me for now. You haven't given a legitimate reason for anyone to trust you either, Ato.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
01-11-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 03:30 PM by Atothetheist.)
(01-11-2013 03:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  now, I can't speak for DL, as I am not trusting anybody yet, but.... What? Since when was offing Hughsie a "Classic ato playbook" move? I have never once set a hit on Hughsie. If I remember correctly, You were the one that tried to betray Hughsie in one game by using ME to kill him while we were mafia.

Firstly, you're using reasoning from past mafia games to distrust a person. I for one am against this, as I think past mafia games should not affect present ones.

(01-11-2013 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Also, twisted thinking? What, questioning the reasoning you publicly outed that you had a plan, but wouldn't publicly give specifics, or even reasons to WHY we should do it, other than "trust me, guys, this will work"? And, when I asked you for how it would work, you gave no justification, or even gave us a bit of information, instead, you clammed up.

Maybe he clammed up because he slipped and didn't want to risk himself to the mafia when he had a good ability.

(01-11-2013 02:46 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  So, excuse me for being a little suspicious, and being even more suspicious for you not presenting anyone with a reason to trust you, and expecting everybody to.

Either you are a bad player, mafia, or you didn't think that many people would ask you for a reason to trust you.

Honestly, I think Deep is making more sense than you at the moment. Even if he is mafia and completely lying, he's playing the game better than you, and that's enough to convince me for now. You haven't given a legitimate reason for anyone to trust you either, Ato.

....What? I wasn't accusing DeepThought, if anything, he was the one doing the same thing to me when he said "This is how he thought when I was mafia with him."

I'm sorry that I didn't reveal the fact that I supposedly had a plan, and then not give any justification for anyone trusting me, because that clearly is how you play the game better than anyone else.

What plan have I proposed? What possible thing have I said that requires you to trust me to believe? I have not asked ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING yet. I have not asked anyone (save DT) to reveal their roles, and I have only asked Deep because of his suspicious behavior.

noticed, I wasn't even one to vote for DT, and yet you come down hard on me for pointing out the fact that he has given us little reason for us (and the protector) to trust him.

a little convenient he was blocked from doing his ability, but its possible, probable actually. After all, he did make it public that he had a plan.... but he how can he be playing the game better than me if he hadn't even considered this.

Deep, are you claiming to be BMO?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
01-11-2013, 03:34 PM
(01-11-2013 03:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ....What? I wasn't accusing DeepThought, if anything, he was the one doing the same thing to me when he said "This is how he thought when I was mafia with him."

I'm sorry that I didn't reveal the fact that I supposedly had a plan, and then not give any justification for anyone trusting me, because that clearly is how you play the game better than anyone else.

What plan have I proposed? What possible thing have I said that requires you to trust me to believe? I have not asked ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING yet. I have not asked anyone (save DT) to reveal their roles, and I have only asked Deep because of his suspicious behavior.

noticed, I wasn't even one to vote for DT, and yet you come down hard on me for pointing out the fact that he has given us little reason for us (and the protector) to trust him.

a little convenient he was blocked from doing his ability, but its possible, probable actually. After all, he did make it public that he had a plan.... but he how can he be playing the game better than me if he hadn't even considered this.

I voted for him just to vote, and because Rev pointed out how many empty plots were in his explanation. It wasn't a vote I thought on. It was a vote I followed on.
01-11-2013, 03:43 PM
(01-11-2013 03:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-11-2013 03:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  ....What? I wasn't accusing DeepThought, if anything, he was the one doing the same thing to me when he said "This is how he thought when I was mafia with him."

I voted for him just to vote, and because Rev pointed out how many empty plots were in his explanation. It wasn't a vote I thought on. It was a vote I followed on.

I don't understand half the things you are saying. I never claimed that you voted for him, I was just saying that you shouldn't claim I am accusing him because I didn't even vote for him, yet.

01-11-2013, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 04:06 PM by Atothetheist.)
Alright, since Ferdinand made it clear that I don't have any leg to stand on in the trust department. I have decided to reveal my role and give DeepThought a chance to prove himself.

I am Prismo, the Town Mayor. My ability is a oneshot ability that prevents a lynch from happening and REVEALS THE ROLE/ALIGNMENT of the person about to be lynched.

Now, I know I am asking for some trust, but in order to successfully prove DT is NOT mafia, I am going to ask you to consider this:

1.) If the vote goes through, and DT is lynched, revealing his role, you can safely assume that I am lying and lynch me as scum.

2.) DeepThought's role will be revealed PUBLICLY, which means everyone will know, and it won't simply be secondhand information from me.

3.) My ability is a day ability, so it can't be fooled by the framer, a night ability.

4.) It reveals the person's role and alignment, so If he is the godfather, even if he is the mole, he will be revealed for who he truly is.

I have already sent a PM to Cheetory, informing him of my intent to stop your lynch/reveal your ability/alignment. Now, since my ability is a oneshot, if DeepThought doesn't get lynched, it will be wasted, so I sincerely hope that my efforts will not be in vain.

Whatever happens this stage, I will become a vanilla townie, with absolutely no power.

So, Deep, what will you do?

vote: DeepThought

01-11-2013, 04:00 PM
(01-11-2013 03:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, since Ferdinand made it clear that I don't have any leg to stand on in the trust department. I have decided to reveal my role and give DeepThought a chance to prove himself.

I am Prismo, the Town Mayor. My ability is a oneshot ability that prevents a lynch from happening and REVEALS THE ROLE/ALIGNMENT of the person about to be lynched.

Now, I know I am asking for some trust, but in order to successfully prove DT is NOT mafia, I am going to ask you to consider this:

1.) If the vote goes through, and DT is lynched, revealing his role, you can safely assume that I am lying and lynch me as scum.

2.) DeepThought's role will be revealed PUBLICLY, which means everyone will know, and it won't simply be secondhand information from me.

3.) My ability is a day ability, so it can't be fooled by the framer, a night ability.

4.) It reveals the person's role and alignment, so If he is the godfather, even if he is the mole, he will be revealed for who he truly is.

I have already sent a PM to Cheetory, informing him of my intent to stop your lynch/reveal your ability/alignment. Now, since my ability is a oneshot, if DeepThought doesn't get lynched, it will be wasted, so I sincerely hope that my efforts will not be in vain.

vote Lynch DeepThought

Either A2 is telling the truth and we find out for sure if Deep is townie or scum or A2 is lying and therefore scum so we lynch him tomorrow.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Ah man. I'm so confused. Undecided

Vote: Lynch DeepThought

Whatever, I guess.
01-11-2013, 04:02 PM
(01-11-2013 03:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Alright, since Ferdinand made it clear that I don't have any leg to stand on in the trust department. I have decided to reveal my role and give DeepThought a chance to prove himself.

Sounds good to me.

Vote: Lynch DeepThought

01-11-2013, 04:15 PM
I just woke up. But lemme get this straight.
We vote dt and let the major waste his ability to trust dt and ato?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-11-2013, 04:23 PM
(01-11-2013 12:40 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I was jailed via someone's day ability.. I wonder who did that? Dodgy
My ability wouldn't be affected by someone who roleblocks via a night ability.

Well, I guess it doesnt matter since our gm saw what I was playing at he made explicit that night actions are not shown in the story. Since I came out about my play.

Basically I am a lighning rod with a twist. My ability only affects negative actions. So basically any negative night action will be retargeted at me including mafia kills.

It is a use once ability. After that I become a vanilla townie in tbe unlikely event where I survive.

Basically the way my role works is as padding. I guess no point protecting me tonight. I'll use y ability since it is better I get killed off than someone with a more important role.

You can lynch me if you want, but it would be a pointless waste. You would likely lose 2 more townies by the time night is up.

Right now I suspect ato and darklight as mafia. Ato for his twisted thinking... ive seen him think like that last time he was mafia with me. And darklight for his willingness to lynch on day 1.

Also.. offing hughsie first... that would be classic ato playbook stuff.

Grassy seems regular suspicious so I can't say either way with him,

If you still don't trust me I advise you wait at least one more night so I can off myself using my ability. At least then I can serve some purpose. There are plenty of other people to go after.

So, did what happen last night confirm that you were indeed protected? In other words, the negative night action that occurred should have affected you but, because it didn't, you were most definitely protected last night.

You said earlier that protecting you each night would be a good game plan. Is simply protecting yourself supposed to be a good game plan? You spoke as if you would be doing something productive... not simply saving your own hide Angry

Here's what I know, Finn was supposed to protect me last night but instead protected you. And all it gained was another townie, someone who possibly had a useful role, got killed. Whereas, had you just not asked for protection the town guard would still be alive and you would just be a vanilla now.

Either you're full of crap or I'm misunderstanding something here Dodgy

Vote DeepThought
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user