Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 03:46 AM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
I was just moving into a new flat. Thats why i havent responded. Wow.. you guys are dumb.

No I am not claiming to be bmo. I am a non disclosed role.

I am almost certain dl and ato are mafia. Why cant you guys follow a simple request to let me use my ability tonight. I couldnt do it last night cos I was jailed.

Do me a favour. When you lynch me and find out I am a townie turn your attention to ato and dl.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Also think about this... I was jailed last night. Why would that be? Maybe I spooked the mafia?

I have been pretty forthcoming about my role. Eventually townies are going to have to form some trust network. Don't let dl and ato play you for fools.

02-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Also.. ever since I made my plan clear. Cheetory posted stuff about night abilities not being writen into the story. Think about that stuff for a minute. Why would that be? Maybe he doesnt want things like my night 0 ability to be used as confirmation to form aliances or establish townie trust networks.

02-11-2013, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 05:14 AM by DeepThought.)
Oh, and my charachter name is Ice King - town lightning rod... but y'all will find that out soon anyway when ya kill me off...

02-11-2013, 08:34 AM
(02-11-2013 03:50 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  ..... Don't let dl and ato play you for fools.

Hey, A2 is trying to vindicate you... why are you still dissing him?

Also, if I understand your claim correctly, why wouldn't you let yourself be a "cushion" against a mafia kill to save another townie? That doesn't make sense?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2013, 08:59 AM
I don't think DT has a clue what's going on. Oh well, we'll see what happens. I am inclined to believe DT now. Steven, if you're so inclined you can use your ability on me. I know it's short notice, if you feel like it I can vote for myself.

02-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Story:
In the front cart of the train, the man dressed in robes laughed as the shrivelled remains of Peppermint Butler spewed back out of the portal. “Good.. everything is going according to plan.. I’m almost back to my full strength..”

There was a knock at the door and the conductor frowned; they weren’t expecting any kind of company. He turned and answered the door and spoke with who was there. He looked nervously back to the towering figure behind him, “uh.. sir..” the conductor said in his hoarse voice, “we may have a problem..”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just as the cloaked figure was about to leave the interrogation room, Finn burst in with his sword and a mob of other candy kingdom citizens. The cloaked figure stumbled back in surprise and fell to the ground. Jake stood between the group and the figure and stretched himself from wall to wall to block them. “What’s going on here guys?” Finn moved to the front of the crowd, looking really angry. “Peppermint Butler is missing! We all know that the man you’re interrogating is the murderer, get him to tell us where he is!”

Jake looked confused, “are you guys sure it’s this guy? He’s been with me all this time, I don’t think he could have done anything..” The mob wasn’t listening though, they pushed forward and shoved against Jake, stretching him until his arms couldn’t hold on to the sides of the walls any longer. He winced in pain as he unstretched his body and fell to the ground, the mob moving past him to attack the cloaked figure.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash of flight and time stopped for everyone but the cloaked figure and someone else. As time stood still, the two talked.

Time started again, except now the cloaked figure had been uncovered. It was none other than the Ice King! And strangely enough, Princess Bubblegum was cradled in his arms. “Let go of me you creep!” She slapped him in the face, knocking his crown off. “Ow! That’s no way to talk to your hubby!!” The angry mob looked at the Ice King, still angry, but also slightly confused by this turn of events. The Ice King remembered his situation with the crowd of angry Candy Kingdom citizens and realized that having PB in his arms didn’t help his case. “Oh.. maybe I should have thought about that a little more..”

TL;DR:
The lynch was stopped! DeepThought has been revealed to be the Ice King [Town].
KidCharlemagne1962 has been jailed. He will not be able to speak during this night cycle.

Night two begins now and will end in twelve hours at 12:00AM, November 3. Please remember to send in your night actions! Also, please note that there are no clues in the story regarding any kind of actions.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
02-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Wait, so does this mean we can trust Ato? And Deep wasn't lynched?

I'm so confused as to what just happened. Weeping
02-11-2013, 11:18 AM
I think A2 is trustworthy because the lynch was blocked and DT is obviously a townie. Awesome! Hopefully protectors do their job tonight. Just sayin'. Goodnight! *hops back in train bed*
02-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Steven proved his role by confirming DT as townie.