Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2013, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 06:23 AM by Cheetory6.)
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
Story:
Finn punched the Ice King in the face, knocking him back and freeing Princess Bubblegum from his clutches. "PB! Are you alright? Has the Ice King hurt you?" Finn said, rushing to offer her a hand to help her rise. "I'm fine Finn, the Ice King hasn't harmed me, he was just being a creep," she sighed as she rose as well. "I have a feeling he isn't the killer we're looking for either."

Suddenly, a dark spirit rose from the bottom of the train compartment, startling everyone and resulting in a few gasps. It spoke with a horrible voice, "one of you is to be a sacrifice to my great master.." Everyone looked around nervously, worried that they might end up being volunteered. From the back of the room came an unexpected voice, "I'll do it." Everyone looked confused. Had the Ice King just offered to sacrifice himself?

A dark beam of lightning shot out of the spirit at the Ice King, or rather.. almost at the Ice King. Instead of hitting the Ice King, the beam hit a shiny surface beside him and bounced off, accidentally striking Flame Princess. She screamed and Finn looked horrified, "NO!" He raced to Flame Princess's side, "no... this can't be happening Flame Princess.."

Flame Princess smiled at Finn, "please.. save everyone Finn.. for me.."
Her flame went out.

TL;DR:
Lightvader was killed. He was the Flame Princess [Town Bomb].

Day three begins now and will end in twenty four hours at 12:00AM, November 4. Also, please note that there are no clues in the story regarding any kind of actions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
02-11-2013, 10:32 PM
I need to know who the Doctor protected last night, or if they even sent in a night action. Whoever has that role, please PM me.

I also need to know who the Cop investigated last night.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-11-2013, 11:59 PM
(02-11-2013 09:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  TS, why you so quiet this game? Where you at?

I've been busy with my school work and girlfriend. Tonight is the first night I've payed any close attention to the game.

[Image: giphy.gif]
03-11-2013, 05:56 AM
I am going to be pretty busy until noon today so I am going to cast my vote now. Based on the info I have at the moment...

Vote: Lynch Tartarus Sauce

03-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Everything I have seen so far has lead to 1 conclusion.

Lynch Dark Light

As to Tartarus I want to hear some additional evidence against him all we have is a supposed role conflict and the more I think about it the less it seems like one.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Lynch: Dark Light
03-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Lynch darklight

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
03-11-2013, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 10:16 AM by DeepThought.)
Another note.. I did use my ability last night, so how did lightvader die? Maybe it was part of his role as town bomb? Destined to go off at a certain time? Or a poisoner who poisoned him the night before?

Edit, nevermind. The story was updated. Makes sense. Ty bmo. Sorry you died lightvader.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
03-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Lynch: DarkLight
03-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Guys, DO NOT LYNCH DARK LIGHT.

HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO ME.