Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
(22-10-2013 06:15 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 06:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Gawd damn. I wanna be in this.
Am I counting you as in then? o.o

Si Senor. Big Grin

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Alright, I guess I will join.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Hmm, I LOVE AT, but I don't have much in common with these mafia games, so I'll sit it out I'm afraid.

But awesome premise though! And if somebody ever made a Mafia Game based off The Thing, I would be forced to join.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
23-10-2013, 12:36 AM
If you get more players I'll join. I dunno this theme, and the choice is...umm...dumb, but I'm down for a game that has a few more players.

23-10-2013, 03:51 AM
Sounds good. I wonder if it starts after the weekend I can play. My schedule is all over the place at the momment.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-10-2013, 05:10 AM
(22-10-2013 11:59 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Hmm, I LOVE AT, but I don't have much in common with these mafia games, so I'll sit it out I'm afraid.

But awesome premise though! And if somebody ever made a Mafia Game based off The Thing, I would be forced to join.

Sad

(23-10-2013 03:51 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Sounds good. I wonder if it starts after the weekend I can play. My schedule is all over the place at the momment.

Same here. Guys, I get my wisdom teeth out Monday. So depending on how I feel, I may/may not be able to play this one (I doubt I'll have an almost instant recovery like Tartarus considering how sickly I am already.) I'm hoping I can though. I thought I wouldn't be able to play through my respiratory infection and I was able to, so hopefully I can this game.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
23-10-2013, 05:41 AM
(23-10-2013 05:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 11:59 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Hmm, I LOVE AT, but I don't have much in common with these mafia games, so I'll sit it out I'm afraid.

Sad

(23-10-2013 03:51 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Sounds good. I wonder if it starts after the weekend I can play. My schedule is all over the place at the momment.

Same here. Guys, I get my wisdom teeth out Monday. So depending on how I feel, I may/may not be able to play this one (I doubt I'll have an almost instant recovery like Tartarus considering how sickly I am already.) I'm hoping I can though. I thought I wouldn't be able to play through my respiratory infection and I was able to, so hopefully I can this game.

Goddamn! How many wisdom teeth you got? Fuck yo grill!

23-10-2013, 05:53 AM
I think there's enough people who're busy in the next week or so that it might make sense to hold off on this round for a little while.

Also, to everyone who's not a fan of the theme, my goodness, it's not like you have to read the storyposts xD
23-10-2013, 05:58 AM
(23-10-2013 05:53 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Also, to everyone who's not a fan of the theme, my goodness, it's not like you have to read the storyposts xD

Censored Let's get this mob mentality started early. Lynch Cheetory!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
23-10-2013, 06:23 AM
(23-10-2013 05:58 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Censored Let's get this mob mentality started early. Lynch Cheetory!
You have to join to lynch me ;D