Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2013, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 05:28 PM by Atothetheist.)
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
(03-11-2013 05:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well we are about to hand another easy win to the mafia. A2 and DL are obviously Scum. Steven has not been proven to be a townie and has been know to use Mafia powers to infiltrate alliances. Dark Light has been acting Scummy this entire game.

Night 1 Hughsie is killed that has Dark Light's fingerprints all over it
the thief investigated him and found something that does not fit with your claim that I know of (I might be wrong but never heard of green slime with BMO)
He was the only one against the plan to prove DeepThought and even tried to derail it at the end.

A2 then covers for DL saying everything makes sense with only his and DL's word.

What a wonderfully astute observation, Doctor. Please, pray tell how I have convered it up?

Since it was revealed to the public by rev, Dark Light's role is BMO, the redirector, now, since that role is public, and known to be in the game, I have hardly any reason to think that a mafia member would acquire it, seeing as it can easily cause a conflict.

The redirector can choose person A and redirect whatever night actions happen to person A to person B.

Now, I asked him to prove himself. Knowing that DeepThought was going to use his ability (which negates night kills, but at the cost of his own life.) I asked Dark Light to redirect whatever happens to DeepThought onto Lightvader (whom I had suspected to be a mafia, I was wrong.)

Now, the results of the night were exactly as they would have appeared had Dark Light done what he did, however, I had to make sure that this was not some clever ploy. First, if you look up Lightvader's ability (town bomb), you would notice that it says:

Quote:If a Bomb is killed at Night, they will reflexively kill their killer.
Bombs tend to be Town-aligned.

Which would mean that if Lightvader had died from a mafia hit, or a vigilante kill, another body should have been dropped.

But it wasn't.

This indicates two possibilities:

1.) Dark Light had the doctor protect the person who killed Lightvader, rendering the bombs ability useless.

2.) Dark Light was telling the truth and redirected DeepThoughts death to Lightvader, effectively proving himself.

Now, I asked around, and I reached out for the doctor, and they PMed me, telling me that they protected me last night, and since I am a townie, and couldn't have possibly killed Lightvader, that means logically, Dark Light was telling the truth.

If he wasn't telling the truth, two bodies should have been found, not only one.

Oh, and we do have a vigilante, and they targeted Ferdy, but, DeepThoughts ability negated that, thus cementing the fact that DeepThought was not roleblocked, and that his death should have been a thing, but it was redirected towards Lightvader, just as Dark Light said it would.

In case your thinking " Well, A2 was protected, he could have killed LV" No, I couldn't have, because DeepThought's ability was being used, and it would have negated that kill, and DeepThought would have been the one to drop, and not Lightvader, so it still only points back to one conclusion, Dark Light is BMO.

I don't know how clearly I could have explained it to you again, Rev.

Oh, and nice try, I used my ability, and you said it yourself, If I was mafia, why would I have an ability like that.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Oh, also, if I were Mafia, why would I want to target LV who had a probable role claim conflict? Mafia would want to target someone who was legit...aka Steven or Deep Thought.

03-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Story:
Finn roared with anger at the loss of his love. “DARK SPIRIT! I CHALLENGE YOUR MASTER TO A DUEL!” The spirit laughed maniacally, “surely this boy jests..” Finn leapt into the air and slashed the spirit in half. It disappeared, leaving everyone in the room in silence. Finn pounded the ground, tears forming in his eyes, “if only I’d acted sooner…”

Jake came over and comforted his friend, wrapping his arms around him. “It’s okay buddy.. we’ll find out who did this and make them pay..”

In the front cart, the Flame King burst into the room, seething with fury. “LICH! YOU PROMISED ME MY DAUGHTER!” The Lich merely shrugged, “it is not my problem that she got in our way..” The Flame King exploded in a fury of flames, torching the Lich from head to toe. While the Lich was powerful, he certainly wasn’t strong enough at this point in his reincarnation to survive the full on fury of the Flame King right now. His body crisped and then blew away as nothing more than a pile of ashes.

The Flame King then fell to the ground, crying. “What have I done by siding with that monster..”

TL;DR:
TartarusSauce was lynched. He was the Lich. [Mafia Mole]
Dark Light has been jailed. He will not be able to talk for this night.

Night three begins now and will end in thirteen hours at 12:00PM, November 4. Please remember to send in your night actions! Also, please note that there are no clues in the story regarding any kind of actions.
03-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Mod, if you are jailed, can you preform night abilities or not?

03-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Alright guys, I think it is time for everyone to claim roles publicly.

I am Prismo, the town major and I have already used my oneshot ability.

Dark Light is BMO. If he isn't BMO, will the real one please stand up?

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-11-2013, 03:59 AM
When I was jailed I couldn't speak or do anything and my ability was immune to roleblocking (the night ability)

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
04-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Sorry for being MIA. I didn't realize the wife had us fully booked for more BS than I knew what to do with this weekend.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-11-2013, 09:34 AM
(04-11-2013 08:22 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Sorry for being MIA. I didn't realize the wife had us fully booked for more BS than I knew what to do with this weekend.

Kid, What is your role?

04-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Story:
The Conductor turned to the Flame King, “you might wanna get ready, they’re comin’.” The Fire Lord sneered, “let them come, I have nothing left to lose now.” The sound of footsteps and shouting could be heard in the distance and slowly grew until at last the group of heroes had arrived to seek vengeance. Finn, still enraged by the loss of the Flame Princess, charged directly at the Conductor and swiped him down with a single slice of his blade. The strange pink figure collapsed to the ground, groaning for a moment before going silent.

Finn then turned to the Flame King, who just stood there. “Do you have anything to say for yourself? Killing your own daughter? You’re a monster!”

A rage built in the Flame King’s eyes, “don’t taunt me Finn. I’m aware of the circumstances.. if you could just let me expl-”

“What is there to explain! You’re a hot-blooded killer! And you must pay the price!” Finn shouted, interrupting him. Finn leapt forward, ready to strike. Unfortunately, the Flame King struck first. Flames licked at Finn’s body, encompassing him in a lethal cage that sent him crashing to the ground.

BMO screamed, “Finn! No!” The Flame King, recognizing BMO as the one responsible for the bounce that killed his daughter, shot out more flames, which torched torched the small computerized game system into a useless pile of burnt computer parts. The rest of the party of heroes stood there, utterly shocked as to what had just happened.

TL;DR:
Dark Light has been killed. He was BMO. [Town Redirector]
Grassy Knoll has been whacked. He was Finn. [Town Doctor]
Revenant77x has been killed. He was the Conductor. [Mafia Framer]

Day four begins now and will end in twelve hours at 12:00AM, November 5. Also, please note that there are no clues in the story regarding any kind of actions.
04-11-2013, 11:13 AM
What the hell, three bodies dropped

Oh, and totally knew it, Rev.