29-10-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
I'll join

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2013, 10:13 PM
After struggling to get enough players this has picked up rather suddenly.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-10-2013, 10:18 PM
(29-10-2013 10:13 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  After struggling to get enough players this has picked up rather suddenly.

It's like a gangbang at Hughsie's house it all comes together in the end.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-10-2013, 10:32 PM
That is the most disturbing thing I have pictured tonight. Thanks for that, Rev.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
30-10-2013, 12:00 PM
(29-10-2013 10:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That is the most disturbing thing I have pictured tonight. Thanks for that, Rev.

Disturbing? Maaan, that was beautiful.
30-10-2013, 01:49 PM
(30-10-2013 12:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(29-10-2013 10:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That is the most disturbing thing I have pictured tonight. Thanks for that, Rev.

Disturbing? Maaan, that was beautiful.

Ease up on the pain killers, girl. Confused

30-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Start of Day One:
Story:
"All aboard!"

Finn and Jake stood in front of the train for a few moments. Jake was already looking to see if he could find any clues, whilst Finn was glaring at the conductor. "There's something about that conductor I just don't like Jake.." Finn said as he climbed aboard. "Shh.. quiet Finn, I'm trying to look for clues!" Jake exclaimed as he examined the wheels of the train. Finn sighed and grabbed Jake by the shoulder, "cmon dude, the train's about to start." As the two of them walked to their seats, Jake looked in every compartment, taking note of everyone who was on board. When they finally reached their seats, the two of them sat down and looked at each other.

"Find any clues yet Jake?"

"Not yet.. but I did steal some snacks on the way here."

The two of them nibbled on some sandwiches as the train started, beginning their journey aboard the Mystery Train...
TL;DR:
DAY ONE HAS BEGUN AND WILL END IN 24 HOURS @ 12:00AM
30-10-2013, 10:25 PM
(30-10-2013 10:14 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Start of Day One:
Story:
"All aboard!"

Finn and Jake stood in front of the train for a few moments. Jake was already looking to see if he could find any clues, whilst Finn was glaring at the conductor. "There's something about that conductor I just don't like Jake.." Finn said as he climbed aboard. "Shh.. quiet Finn, I'm trying to look for clues!" Jake exclaimed as he examined the wheels of the train. Finn sighed and grabbed Jake by the shoulder, "cmon dude, the train's about to start." As the two of them walked to their seats, Jake looked in every compartment, taking note of everyone who was on board. When they finally reached their seats, the two of them sat down and looked at each other.

The two of them nibbled on some sandwiches as the train started, beginning their journey aboard the Mystery Train...
TL;DR:

Woot Game on.

Vote: Lynch Atothetheist

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-10-2013, 10:55 PM
(30-10-2013 10:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 10:14 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Start of Day One:
Story:
"All aboard!"

TL;DR:

Woot Game on.

Vote: Lynch Atothetheist

rules Wrote:During day phases you will vote to Lynch players who you believe to be on the mafia team. At the end of the phase, the player will the most votes will be lynched (MAJORITY NOT REQUIRED TO LYNCH!!). In order to have a no lynch, you can vote to No Lynch and it must be the highest voted option at the end of the day. In the event of a tie, whoever's had the most votes for the longest will be lynched.

Careful with the votes guys, majority not needed.

We got 24 hours of board banter to look forward to before I cast a vote.

30-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I would vote for Steven, but considering he actually got lynched day one last game, I'll be nice.

[Image: giphy.gif]