Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
(30-10-2013 10:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 10:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Woot Game on.

Vote: Lynch Atothetheist

rules Wrote:During day phases you will vote to Lynch players who you believe to be on the mafia team. At the end of the phase, the player will the most votes will be lynched (MAJORITY NOT REQUIRED TO LYNCH!!). In order to have a no lynch, you can vote to No Lynch and it must be the highest voted option at the end of the day. In the event of a tie, whoever's had the most votes for the longest will be lynched.

Careful with the votes guys, majority not needed.

We got 24 hours of board banter to look forward to before I cast a vote.

Hmm I hadn't seen that rule. Should probably go and read them real quick. Wouldn't want my joke vote to get him killed day one again. Well not 2 games in a row anyway.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2013 02:36 AM by DeepThought.)
Vote no lynch

I'm going to post an odd sounding request, but can I ask whoever has a protector role to protect me tonight. Im going to do something that will prob get me killed tonight but if it pays off you will have a proven ally and I might still be alive.

If not then I'll probably be dead or you can lynch me tomorrow if you think I'm mafia and trying to play you. I will reveal my role in the next day phase.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-10-2013, 02:40 AM
I would ask that fin protect me tonight and if I can prove myself trustworthy then bmo can protect me the next night. By then we should have a decent game plan and I become expendable.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-10-2013, 04:43 AM
Also vote *NO LYNCH*

(31-10-2013 02:31 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Vote no lynch

I'm going to post an odd sounding request, but can I ask whoever has a protector role to protect me tonight. Im going to do something that will prob get me killed tonight but if it pays off you will have a proven ally and I might still be alive.

If not then I'll probably be dead or you can lynch me tomorrow if you think I'm mafia and trying to play you. I will reveal my role in the next day phase.

Seems fishy to be "asking" for protection on the first night. Aren't you pretty much protected by the odds right now? Not sure how you can be so certain that your action would be so dangerous except that you've just drawn attention to yourself?

Careful Finn, it could be a trap!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-10-2013, 07:22 AM
I say we go along with DT for now. No-one has to trust him, there's no need for anyone to role-reveal to protect him. I don't see a huge danger in whoever the protector is protecting him tonight, odds of them protecting the right person at random are pretty small anyway so we may as well give this a go.

If he doesn't deliver on his role reveal promise we can consider lynching him tomorrow.

Vote: No Lynch

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Wait, why is he asking for protection? It looks like I am missing something here.

31-10-2013, 10:11 AM
(31-10-2013 07:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait, why is he asking for protection? It looks like I am missing something here.

Because he doesn't want to enter you bareback. Laughat

[Image: giphy.gif]
31-10-2013, 10:28 AM
(31-10-2013 10:11 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 07:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Wait, why is he asking for protection? It looks like I am missing something here.

Because he doesn't want to enter you bareback. Laughat

As thoughtful as that is, I will await DT's response.

31-10-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm confused already.

Vote: No lynch.
31-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Vote: no lynch

I don't really like going outside.