Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
Vote - No lynch

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Officially changing my vote to

Vote: No Lynch

And since I am one of the first ones killed every game I might as well role reveal. I am James Baxter: a vanilla. We have until midnight to begin to form up a townie alliance so hit me up on skype or in pm's and hopefully we can get a win.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Dude,i cant find vanilla or your name in the role list.....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-10-2013, 12:02 PM
(31-10-2013 11:57 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Dude,i cant find vanilla or your name in the role list.....

Quote:A number of hidden roles that aren't listed here will also be in the game, to add to the mystery ;D.

Only what 5 roles were listed in the opening.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Vote: No lynch.

Currently at school.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Vote: No Lynch

Even though that's boring as fuck. Ya bunch of pansies...
31-10-2013, 02:15 PM
(31-10-2013 01:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Vote: No Lynch

Even though that's boring as fuck. Ya bunch of pansies...

We could always lynch you if no lynch is too boring? Big Grin

PS. No that isn't me officially changing my vote.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-10-2013, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2013 02:29 PM by DeepThought.)
I have only one go at this. If I get protected tonight it will pay off. Someone need to protect me though or I will likely die. If this is a trap that gets fin killed you've just identified a mafia. Easy.

I dont know of any ability in any mafia game ever that would kill a protector cos they used their ability.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-10-2013, 02:48 PM
(31-10-2013 02:24 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I have only one go at this. If I get protected tonight it will pay off. Someone need to protect me though or I will likely die. If this is a trap that gets fin killed you've just identified a mafia. Easy.

I dont know of any ability in any mafia game ever that would kill a protector cos they used their ability.

Wrong. You COULD be trying to get the protector to focus on you, allowing your teammates to get in the successful night kill.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-10-2013, 02:53 PM
(31-10-2013 02:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 02:24 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I have only one go at this. If I get protected tonight it will pay off. Someone need to protect me though or I will likely die. If this is a trap that gets fin killed you've just identified a mafia. Easy.

Wrong. You COULD be trying to get the protector to focus on you, allowing your teammates to get in the successful night kill.

Well, if so im drawing suspicion to myself so it wouldn't end well.

Also.. on the first day the chance of a successful mafia kill is high. If you want to add my death to that, so be it. My ability has a good chance of killing me but it can be used to prove my identity.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss