Mafia XVI: Adventure Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Mafia XVI: Adventure Time
(31-10-2013 02:53 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 02:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wrong. You COULD be trying to get the protector to focus on you, allowing your teammates to get in the successful night kill.

Well, if so im drawing suspicion to myself so it wouldn't end well.

Also.. on the first day the chance of a successful mafia kill is high. If you want to add my death to that, so be it. My ability has a good chance of killing me but it can be used to prove my identity.

wrong, again. Because you posted publicly, your mafia buddies could attack somebody else and you could claim that the mafia didn't attack you because they knew you were going to be protected.

either way, it is very suspicious that you are asking for help, even though you have yet to give us any reason for confidence in you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:Votecount 1.1:
No Lynch: [9] - DeepThought, Grassy Knoll, Hughsie, LadyJane, Lightvader, KidCharlemagne1962, Revenant77x, Atothetheist, Ferdinand

Not Voting: [3] - TartarusSauce, smoothcriminal, Dark Light

You have seven hours until the lynch.
31-10-2013, 03:05 PM
(31-10-2013 02:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 02:53 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Well, if so im drawing suspicion to myself so it wouldn't end well.

Also.. on the first day the chance of a successful mafia kill is high. If you want to add my death to that, so be it. My ability has a good chance of killing me but it can be used to prove my identity.

wrong, again. Because you posted publicly, your mafia buddies could attack somebody else and you could claim that the mafia didn't attack you because they knew you were going to be protected.

either way, it is very suspicious that you are asking for help, even though you have yet to give us any reason for confidence in you.

Right now I'm suspicious of you. You logic is pretty willfully twisted. Laying it on a little thick there.

Im not revealing my role today. It will either be revealed tomorrow or in the night phase if I die.

Good luck to me I guess.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-10-2013, 03:09 PM
(31-10-2013 02:59 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
Quote:Votecount 1.1:
No Lynch: [9] - DeepThought, Grassy Knoll, Hughsie, LadyJane, Lightvader, KidCharlemagne1962, Revenant77x, Atothetheist, Ferdinand

Not Voting: [3] - TartarusSauce, smoothcriminal, Dark Light

You have seven hours until the lynch.

Just for clarification- since there are 3 ppl left the majority is still a no lynch, right? So this is a no lynch day?
31-10-2013, 03:12 PM
(31-10-2013 03:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Just for clarification- since there are 3 ppl left the majority is still a no lynch, right? So this is a no lynch day?
The current rules don't require a majority in order to lynch. Right now the highest vote tally is for a no lynch, so unless things change, today will end in a no lynch.
31-10-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2013 03:25 PM by Atothetheist.)
(31-10-2013 03:05 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(31-10-2013 02:59 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  wrong, again. Because you posted publicly, your mafia buddies could attack somebody else and you could claim that the mafia didn't attack you because they knew you were going to be protected.

Right now I'm suspicious of you. You logic is pretty willfully twisted. Laying it on a little thick there.

Im not revealing my role today. It will either be revealed tomorrow or in the night phase if I die.

Good luck to me I guess.

well, if you are so certain that you will die, then why not reveal your role? If you are so confident that you will die, then revealing your role shouldn't be a bad thing. It even might go so far as to maybe convince the protector to protect you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
31-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Has anyone figured out what DT is going on about? Why does he think he will be a target? Why is he drawing all this attention on himself?

I know it won't go through, but I'm voting for him anyway. I've asked for an explanation, but instead got pleading.

Vote: Lynch DT

31-10-2013, 03:34 PM
(31-10-2013 03:30 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Has anyone figured out what DT is going on about? Why does he think he will be a target? Why is he drawing all this attention on himself?

I know it won't go through, but I'm voting for him anyway. I've asked for an explanation, but instead got pleading.

Vote: Lynch DT

My request doesn't ask for anyone else to put themselves in danger. Revealing my ability may negate what I'm trying to do.

I can help but I would be suspicious of anyone calling to lynch me on the first day without evidence.

I will be vindicated, one way or another.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
31-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Cheetory,is there indeed a townie vanilla called james baxter?
If you think the answer will ruin the game ,say so.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-10-2013, 03:40 PM
(31-10-2013 03:39 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Cheetory,is there indeed a townie vanilla called james baxter?
If you think the answer will ruin the game ,say so.
I will not confirm roles that I have not confirmed in the original post of the game.