Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2013, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 07:05 PM by Hughsie.)
Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
The gauntlet has been thrown down and the battle is on. Kick Ass, everyone's favourite superhero, has killed The Motherfucker's father, the drug baron Frank D'Amico. The Motherfucker has responded by having Kick-Ass' father brutally murdered and sending a picture of his battered body to Kick Ass. Kick Ass has recruited a team of superheroes to protect New York from evil. The Motherfucker has recruited a team of supervillains to wreak havoc and kill Kick Ass. These two sides are destined to face each other. It's a battle to the death and only one side can survive.

[Image: kick-ass-and-the-motherfucker-kick-ass-2.jpg]

The Toxic Mega Cunts
The Motherfucker (Master Framer) - Vosur
Leader of The Toxic Mega Cunts. He's deranged, dangerous, and will stop at nothing to destroy Kick Ass and all that he holds dear.

Mother Russia (Tracker) - LadyJane
Mother Russia is a former KGB operative who was sent to a maximum security prison in Russia where she ate her cell mate alive. She joined The Toxic Mega Cunts for the money and became the key member of the group, being far more dangerous to their opponents than all her allies combined.

The Tumor (Roleblock) - Cheetory6
The Tumor was formerly a member of Frank D'Amico's organisation. He was recruited by The Motherfucker to join his team of supervillains following the death of Frank D'Amico. He was named The Tumor because he's small and he kills people.

Justice Forever
Kick Ass (Best Friend/Town Bomb) - Ferdinand
Leader of Justice Forever. An ordinary teenager who wants to make the world a better place. He's been dragged into events he could never have anticipated and now knows he must stop The Motherfucker before he wreaks havoc on New York and it's citizens.

Hit Girl (Best Friend) - nach_in
Hit Girl is a crime fighter who works mostly independently following the death of her father, Big Daddy. Despite only being a teenager she is New York's greatest crime fighter. She is determined, skilled in many types of combat, ruthless, and has been fighting crime since she was a child.

Colonel Stars and Stripes (Bodyguard) - Dark Light
Colonel Stars and Stripes is a former criminal who used to do jobs for the mafia, Colonel Stars and Stripes turned his life around after becoming a born again Christian. He was inspired to form Justice Forever by the actions of Kick Ass and was honored when Kick Ass himself offered to join.

Doctor Gravity (Doctor) - Grassy Knoll
Doctor Gravity was contacted online by Kick Ass while he was looking for someone to go out on patrol with. While they were out on their first patrol he told Kick Ass about being contacted by Justice Forever and they both signed up. He claims to be a physics professor who fights crime with his Zero-G device but admitted to Kick Ass he actually works in insurance and his weapon is really a baseball bat wrapped in tin foil.

Night Bitch (Cop) - smoothcriminal
Night Bitch joined Justice Forever following the murder of her sister. She quickly proved herself to be a vital part of the team and also began a romantic relationship with Kick Ass.

Battle Guy (Thief) - DeepThought
Battle Guy is a real life friend of Kick Ass who joined Justice Forever after being inspired by Kick Ass (though he didn't know his identity at the time). He discovered the truth at Kick Ass' first Justice Forever meeting after Kick Ass recognised his voice.

Remembering Tommy - Steven (Lover) - Lightvader
Steven is one half of the crime fighting duo Remembering Tommy. He and his wife formed the team after the disappearance of their son, Tommy. They joined Justice Forever after being contacted by Colonel Stars and Stripes online.

Remembering Tommy - Monica (Lover) - Momsurroundedbyboys
Monica is one half of the crime fighting duo Remembering Tommy. She and her husband formed the team after the disappearance of their son, Tommy. They joined Justice Forever after being contacted by Colonel Stars and Stripes online.

Insect Man (Watcher) - KidCharlemagne1962
Insect Man is a homosexual who has been bullied his entire life for his sexuality. This inspired him to become a crime fighter and stand up for the persecuted. He doesn't wear a mask as he feels it would be too much like being back in the closet.

Other
Ass Kicker (Psychically Manipulative Cult Leader) - Tartarus Sauce
Ass Kicker is a real life friend of Kick Ass who was invited to join Justice Forever by Kick Ass and Battle Guy but left after they made fun of his name for being a rip-off of Kick Ass'. He joined The Toxic Mega Cunts but later defected back to Justice Forever when he realised The Motherfucker was completely serious about killing Kick Ass and all he holds dear.

Game Rules
Revenant77x has helped me write the game and will be co-hosting with me. Please send any night actions to both of us. Due to work commitments I will be unlikely to switch all the phases myself. If you have not sent your night action to the Mod switching the phase it will not be counted.

You may communicate in any way and at any time (unless you receive an instruction otherwise). However, no screenshotting or copy/pasting of any private communication by any player or Mod is allowed.

Please do not influence the game in any way once you are dead.

Phases will last twelve hours and will not end early. Day phases will begin at 12pm GMT (7am EST) and night phases will begin at 12am GMT (7pm EST). If you are unable to get online for a night phase your night action (should you have one) can be submitted early.

An overall majority is not required to lynch. If you wish to avoid a lynch then you must vote No Lynch. In the event of a tie the option to receive the most votes first will be followed. Please post any lynch votes in bold to ensure they aren't missed.

Upon a player's death their character and role will be revealed publicly.

Any player may receive additional instructions at the start of, or during, the game. Should this occur please follow them to the best of your ability.

Players
Cheetory6 - The Tumor
Momsurroundedbyboys - Remembering Tommy - Monica
Ferdinand - Kick Ass
DeepThought - Battle Guy
KidCharlemagne1962 - Insect Man
Tartarus Sauce - Ass Kicker - Winner
LadyJane - Mother Russia - Survivor
Grassy Knoll - Doctor Gravity
nach_in - Hit Girl
Dark Light - Colonel Stars and Stripes
smoothcriminal - Night Bitch
Lightvader - Remembering Tommy - Steven
Vosur - The Motherfucker - Survivor

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
Oh dear lord another stupid ass theme....

But a promise is a promise.

I'm in.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Count me in or something.
Also, this setup. I like it a fucking lot right now.
05-11-2013, 01:04 AM
I'll give a definite maybe.

Depends when the game actually begins.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

05-11-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm in.

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.
05-11-2013, 06:26 AM
I'll play

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
05-11-2013, 08:40 AM
How did I not see this theme coming from you?

Count me in Brit boy.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:No screenshotting or copy/pasting of any private communication by any player or Mod is allowed.

Does this include Player to player pms/skype?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-11-2013, 10:11 AM
(05-11-2013 09:08 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
Quote:No screenshotting or copy/pasting of any private communication by any player or Mod is allowed.

Does this include Player to player pms/skype?

Yes.

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
05-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Sign me up.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mafia XXXI: Game of Thrones Revenant77x 420 5,416 Yesterday 09:10 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Mafia Game Waiting List Hughsie 199 3,614 18-07-2014 03:30 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  Mafia XXX - Team Fortress 2, Mann Vs. Machine DemonicLemon 294 4,923 09-06-2014 01:48 AM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  Mafia XXIX: Borderlands II Ferdinand 282 4,900 19-05-2014 04:18 PM
Last Post: TheGulegon
  Mafia XXVIII- Hannibal Atothetheist 291 4,354 07-05-2014 03:22 AM
Last Post: Mathilda
  Mafia XXVII - TTA Edition II earmuffs 193 2,573 24-04-2014 10:38 PM
Last Post: Atothetheist
  Mafia XXVI Harry Potter LostandInsecure 698 8,809 30-03-2014 04:00 AM
Last Post: earmuffs