Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 10:11 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
End of Night 1

DeepThought donned his costume and began patrolling the streets, looking for signs of crime. As he passed the entrance to an alleyway a shadowy figure stepped out behind him. The assailant grabbed our hero by the hair, pulled his head back, and slit his throat before he had any chance to react. As the hero bled out onto the street his killer vanished into the night.

DeepThought has been killed. He was Battle Guy (thief).

Begin Day 2

Please vote for a player you wish to see lynched or vote no lynch. Option with the most votes will be lynched.

The phase will end at 12am GMT (7pm EST).

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Okay, I'd suggest that whoever has investigative abilities to share with the person you investigated with pending your results. Also, if there if there are people with the Best Friends (aka Lovers) role, coordinate with each other.

Also, I thought a persons role would be revealed after their demise?

edit:

Hughsie Wrote:Upon a player's death their character and role will be revealed publicly.
Consider

10-11-2013, 09:30 AM
(10-11-2013 06:16 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay, I'd suggest that whoever has investigative abilities to share with the person you investigated with pending your results.
I feel like this might not be completely ideal. We don't know if there's a mole on the mafia team, which could easily allow for them to find out who the cop is. You sure this is a good idea DL?

Also, yeah. Confirmation as to who/what DT was would be nice. xD
10-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Rev's post has been updated.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
10-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Unless anyone has something to go on from last night, I suggest we simply NOT lynch anyone today.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
10-11-2013, 10:33 AM
(10-11-2013 10:22 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Unless anyone has something to go on from last night, I suggest we simply NOT lynch anyone today.
I agree with this sentiment. I just don't like that you're suggesting this and not actually following through with a vote. If you feel like no-lynch is the best way to go, why not vote for it?

Vote: No lynch
10-11-2013, 10:36 AM
No Lynch

10-11-2013, 10:39 AM
(10-11-2013 10:22 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Unless anyone has something to go on from last night, I suggest we simply NOT lynch anyone today.
I suggest we wait for the results of an investigator before we vote. If the targeted person came up as a townie, you can still vote No Lynch later.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-11-2013, 10:48 AM
(10-11-2013 10:39 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
I suggest we wait for the results of an investigator before we vote. If the targeted person came up as a townie, you can still vote No Lynch later.
Ah, very true. Well, in any case, for now, I'll stick with no lynch. I'll change my vote if some kind of new information comes forward.
[+] 1 user Likes Cheetory6's post
10-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Are there any vanillas in this game? If so, they could be extremely helpful right now. I'm not very familiar with Kick Ass (cry about it Tim) so I don't know what to expect. But I'm also not comfortable with just sitting around and not lynching. In past games, not lynching the second/third day has turned up with some pretty nasty results. If everyone in this game has a very important role, it makes this day a little more difficult. But vanillas would be very helpful at the moment.