Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(10-11-2013 11:23 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Are there any vanillas in this game? If so, they could be extremely helpful right now. I'm not very familiar with Kick Ass (cry about it Tim) so I don't know what to expect. But I'm also not comfortable with just sitting around and not lynching. In past games, not lynching the second/third day has turned up with some pretty nasty results. If everyone in this game has a very important role, it makes this day a little more difficult. But vanillas would be very helpful at the moment.

Yes it would be great for a vanilla to come forward. Then I'd have someone to vote for. I mean, what's to lose right? How can they be helpful? Besides it'd be perfect coverfor Mafia.

What would be better is if we had some viable info to go on which I suspect we don't this early in the game. So yes I'm going to vote

*NO LYNCH*

I will, however, put myself out here and offer my protection abilities to someone with a investigative role. If I'm targeted by Mafia it will take me out of the game but it'll also kill whoever kills me. I was hoping they would target me last night. That's why I tried to call them out in my post from yesterday.

So, if you wanna take a chance and trust me, that'd be great. My only dilemma will be can I trust you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 12:48 PM
I guess I'll vote: No Lynch

Barring any new information...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 01:14 PM
(10-11-2013 12:42 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Yes it would be great for a vanilla to come forward. Then I'd have someone to vote for. I mean, what's to lose right? How can they be helpful? Besides it'd be perfect coverfor Mafia.

What would be better is if we had some viable info to go on which I suspect we don't this early in the game. So yes I'm going to vote

*NO LYNCH*

I will, however, put myself out here and offer my protection abilities to someone with a investigative role. If I'm targeted by Mafia it will take me out of the game but it'll also kill whoever kills me. I was hoping they would target me last night. That's why I tried to call them out in my post from yesterday.

So, if you wanna take a chance and trust me, that'd be great. My only dilemma will be can I trust you?

Feisty, aren't we? Smile

Vanillas revealing themselves in earlier games has always helped the townie case. They pose no threat for Mafia. The mafia's main priority is going after townies that pose a thread against them (investigative and protective roles.)

I take it there aren't any vanillas in this game.

I'll vote No Lynch at the moment.
10-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Vote - No lynch

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-11-2013, 01:24 PM
(10-11-2013 01:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Vanillas revealing themselves in earlier games has always helped the townie case. They pose no threat for Mafia. The mafia's main priority is going after townies that pose a thread against them (investigative and protective roles.)
In that case it really isn't surprising that the investigator doesn't want to reveal his identity. His best bet would be to ask Grassy Knoll for safety in private.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-11-2013, 01:27 PM
(10-11-2013 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 01:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Vanillas revealing themselves in earlier games has always helped the townie case. They pose no threat for Mafia. The mafia's main priority is going after townies that pose a thread against them (investigative and protective roles.)
In that case it really isn't surprising that the investigator doesn't want to reveal his identity. His best bet would be to ask Grassy Knoll for safety in private.

I wouldn't suggest it. But vanillas always help townies rat out mafia quite quickly. It's just a matter of who to trust, and who runs into a double-role claim.

I just don't want to lose another townie tomorrow and still be left empty handed.
10-11-2013, 01:29 PM
(10-11-2013 01:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Feisty, aren't we? Smile

Vanillas revealing themselves in earlier games has always helped the townie case. They pose no threat for Mafia. The mafia's main priority is going after townies that pose a thread against them (investigative and protective roles.)

I take it there aren't any vanillas in this game.

I'll vote No Lynch at the moment.
Rev also claimed vanilla last game as mafia. Do you want to put all of our information in the hands of fakeclaiming scum? The reason roleclaiming has worked so well in the past has been because of partially open or completely open-setups. With a closed set-up, we have no way of knowing for sure if someone is or isn't a role that's in the game, which is why we can't just trust someone who claims to be vanilla. Not to mention that claiming in earlygame like this is largely detrimental to town, because it narrows down the targets that mafia can target at night. If someone is vanilla, I would suggest against claiming at this point in the game, but use your own discretion.
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM
No

We gone die ya'll.
10-11-2013, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 02:30 PM by Dark Light.)
(10-11-2013 09:30 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 06:16 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Okay, I'd suggest that whoever has investigative abilities to share with the person you investigated with pending your results.
I feel like this might not be completely ideal. We don't know if there's a mole on the mafia team, which could easily allow for them to find out who the cop is. You sure this is a good idea DL?

Also, yeah. Confirmation as to who/what DT was would be nice. xD

Is it a risk? Yes. Is it a good idea? Yes. Most moves in this game have associated risks. You have to know a smart risk from a dumb one. IMO this is always a smart risk to take.

We have now lost our thief. More than likely we have a cop, but no certainties. It is unlikely there are anymore investigative abilities left after that. The mafia struck us hard.

Vanilla's consider staying hidden, or at least just pm your role to someone. Don't narrow down the target list for the mafia yet. In a game where the roles are all unknown it is too easy for anyone to claim anything. Rev used this to his advantage last game.

I am holding off on voting for now.

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
10-11-2013, 02:16 PM
ok, no lynch but I think we should lynch randomly, just to spice things up Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]