Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
Alright then, go on nach. I'm always down for torches and pitchforks. You got any suspects?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 03:48 PM
(10-11-2013 01:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  More than likely we have a cop, but no certainties.

I know who the cop is! One person has claimed this role to me privately so anyone who has the ability to watch or track please target me tonight for verification.

Take that you Mafia scum ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 03:54 PM
(10-11-2013 03:48 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I know who the cop is! One person has claimed this role to me privately so anyone who has the ability to watch or track please target me tonight for verification.

(10-11-2013 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  In that case it really isn't surprising that the investigator doesn't want to reveal his identity. His best bet would be to ask Grassy Knoll for safety in private.

Just as I predicted. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-11-2013, 04:05 PM
For now ,i vote:no lynch.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-11-2013, 04:09 PM
(10-11-2013 03:54 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 03:48 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I know who the cop is! One person has claimed this role to me privately so anyone who has the ability to watch or track please target me tonight for verification.

(10-11-2013 01:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  In that case it really isn't surprising that the investigator doesn't want to reveal his identity. His best bet would be to ask Grassy Knoll for safety in private.

Just as I predicted. Consider

So do we know Grassy is trustable?
10-11-2013, 04:18 PM
(10-11-2013 04:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So do we know Grassy is trustable?
Personally, I've got a gut feeling that he's probably telling the truth, but he hasn't dropped any kind of name in terms of what character he is in Kickass, which makes his claim a little sketchier in my opinion. I certainly don't think we should be funneling further information to him until we're more sure we can trust him.
10-11-2013, 04:29 PM
(10-11-2013 04:18 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 04:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So do we know Grassy is trustable?
Personally, I've got a gut feeling that he's probably telling the truth, but he hasn't dropped any kind of name in terms of what character he is in Kickass, which makes his claim a little sketchier in my opinion. I certainly don't think we should be funneling further information to him until we're more sure we can trust him.

Alright, that's the wagon I'm jumping on. I'd rather wait to see if I really can trust him.
10-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Sound statements opined above. Like I said, if I can be watched or tracked tonight solid intel will be gained.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 04:47 PM
(10-11-2013 04:29 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 04:18 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Personally, I've got a gut feeling that he's probably telling the truth, but he hasn't dropped any kind of name in terms of what character he is in Kickass, which makes his claim a little sketchier in my opinion. I certainly don't think we should be funneling further information to him until we're more sure we can trust him.

Alright, that's the wagon I'm jumping on. I'd rather wait to see if I really can trust him.

It sucks not knowing who to trust.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-11-2013, 04:49 PM
(10-11-2013 04:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Sound statements opined above. Like I said, if I can be watched or tracked tonight solid intel will be gained.
So, wait. Explain why we aren't getting the cop to investigate you? If you're mafia, you could just do nothing tonight and no investigation results would show up for a tracker or a watcher.