Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(10-11-2013 04:49 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 04:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Sound statements opined above. Like I said, if I can be watched or tracked tonight solid intel will be gained.
So, wait. Explain why we aren't getting the cop to investigate you?
I'm in favor of an investigation as well. Since the cop wants to cooperate with Grassy, it would be in his own interest to check whether or not he really is a townie.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Hey Everyone! I was in a rural location all day and couldn't get a good connection. I'm back now! I didn't read everything yet but see we are going with no lynch so I'll follow with that and then read up to see what's been going on.

Vote: No Lynch
10-11-2013, 05:02 PM
(10-11-2013 04:49 PM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 04:37 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Sound statements opined above. Like I said, if I can be watched or tracked tonight solid intel will be gained.
So, wait. Explain why we aren't getting the cop to investigate you? If you're mafia, you could just do nothing tonight and no investigation results would show up for a tracker or a watcher.

Cheet, Vosur: There's also the possibility of the existence of a mole. The paranoia increases. Sad
10-11-2013, 05:04 PM
(10-11-2013 05:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Cheet, Vosur: There's also the possibility of the existence of a mole. The paranoia increases. Sad
How are we supposed to tell townies from members of the Mafia if investigations aren't a fool-proof method of determining the faction of a player? Undecided

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-11-2013, 05:07 PM
(10-11-2013 05:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 05:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Cheet, Vosur: There's also the possibility of the existence of a mole. The paranoia increases. Sad
How are we supposed to tell townies from members of the Mafia if investigations aren't a fool-proof method of determining the faction of a player? Undecided

Ya wing it and hope you're right and don't frickin die. Sad
10-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Wait, Grassy, I'm reading over your claim again and I'm feeling a little confused. Can you explain your role a little more clearly? You mentioned having some kind of protection capabilities at some point, were you implying you can protect people on top of your bomb ability? o.o
10-11-2013, 05:10 PM
(10-11-2013 05:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

We just have to wait until they pick off more of us. Sad

I'm not comfortable with just lynching willy nilly.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-11-2013, 05:17 PM
(10-11-2013 02:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright then, go on nach. I'm always down for torches and pitchforks. You got any suspects?

torches and pitchforks?! that shit will get you killed dude Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-11-2013, 05:37 PM
(10-11-2013 05:17 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 02:31 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Alright then, go on nach. I'm always down for torches and pitchforks. You got any suspects?

torches and pitchforks?! that shit will get you killed dude Drinking Beverage

It was your suggestion. Huh

10-11-2013, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 08:50 PM by Hughsie.)
End of Day 2

Justice Forever, reeling at the loss of the popular Battle Guy set about trying to determine who would commit such a heinous crime. However, they felt like they had little to go on so decided to get some sleep and attempt to find his killer again in the morning.

Beginning of Night 2

Night Phase has now begun. Please send any Night Actions to me and Revenant77x (I cannot stress this enough, people risk losing their Night Action if we don't both receive it).

This phase will last 12 hours finishing at 12pm GMT (7am EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.