Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 06:34 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
End of Night 2

Dark Light put on his superhero costume and headed out to protect the citizens of New York from any crimes that may occur. He was walking down the street when he noticed a house with the door slightly ajar. He went over and shouted inside, asking if anyone was there. Receiving no response he entered to check it out. As soon as he was through the doorway a figure stepped out from one of the rooms and shot him without hesitation. They fired three shots into our hero's chest. As the hero bled out onto the carpet his assailant vanished into the night.

Dark Light has been killed. He was Colonel Stars and Stripes (Bodyguard).

Begin Day 3

The phase will last 12 hours and end at 12am GMT (7pm EST).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 06:26 AM
Ok,we lost 2 valueable townies. We dead Weeping

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
11-11-2013, 06:30 AM
(10-11-2013 12:42 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I will, however, put myself out here and offer my protection abilities to someone with a investigative role.
Uh.. yeah. So I feel like Grassy's claim to have protection powers is bullshit and his bomb claim is the perfect claim for mafia. He can just keep surviving every night cycle with the excuse that 'of course mafia wouldn't target me! I'm the bomb!' He ignored my questions at the end of D2 and during all of N2 and now I've got a really bad feeling that trusting him was a mistake. Unless an investigative role has a better option I feel like Grassy's the way to go.
Lynch: Grassy Knolls
11-11-2013, 06:34 AM
(11-11-2013 06:26 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Ok,we lost 2 valueable townies. We dead Weeping

Fear. The mafia's most valuable commodity. Chin up LV we ain't lost yet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 06:35 AM
(11-11-2013 06:30 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  Uh.. yeah. So I feel like Grassy's claim to have protection powers is bullshit and his bomb claim is the perfect claim for mafia. He can just keep surviving every night cycle with the excuse that 'of course mafia wouldn't target me! I'm the bomb!' He ignored my questions at the end of D2 and during all of N2 and now I've got a really bad feeling that trusting him was a mistake. Unless an investigative role has a better option I feel like Grassy's the way to go.
I don't think it's a good idea to lynch him prematurely. For all we know, there could be two bodyguards in the game. Let's give Grassy a chance to explain himself before we decide what to do with him.

I for one am more interested in the players who haven't said anything so far. Tartarus Sauce is the only person, as far as I can see, who hasn't even voted once.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-11-2013, 06:53 AM
We're screwed!

11-11-2013, 06:59 AM
(11-11-2013 06:30 AM)Cheetory6 Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 12:42 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I will, however, put myself out here and offer my protection abilities to someone with a investigative role.
Uh.. yeah. So I feel like Grassy's claim to have protection powers is bullshit and his bomb claim is the perfect claim for mafia. He can just keep surviving every night cycle with the excuse that 'of course mafia wouldn't target me! I'm the bomb!' He ignored my questions at the end of D2 and during all of N2 and now I've got a really bad feeling that trusting him was a mistake. Unless an investigative role has a better option I feel like Grassy's the way to go.

Dear Cheet, I commend you for your efforts to call me out and credit me for such a grand scheme. Alas, you do so in vain.

I am townie.

I've already been contacted by the tracker and been vetted to a degree of certainty that confirms my truthfulness. Hopefully I was watched last night to provide further confirmation.

To my fellow townies, Mafia can't try to kill me at night so they gotta try and Lynch me during the day. Perhaps the above quote is evidence of that?

Right now I feel the townies have a fighting chance because I know who the cop is, who the tracker is and hopefully the watcher after last night. That's a pretty strong townie alliance and we need to keep it going.
11-11-2013, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 09:27 AM by Cheetory6.)
(11-11-2013 06:59 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  I've already been contacted by the tracker and been vetted to a degree of certainty that confirms my truthfulness. Hopefully I was watched last night to provide further confirmation.

To my fellow townies, Mafia can't try to kill me at night so they gotta try and Lynch me during the day. Perhaps the above quote is evidence of that?

Right now I feel the townies have a fighting chance because I know who the cop is, who the tracker is and hopefully the watcher after last night. That's a pretty strong townie alliance and we need to keep it going.
Again, I fail to see how 'being watched' determines whether you're town or mafia. Feel free to explain that one. Also feel free to explain the 'I will offer my protection abilities' quote from earlier in the game, given that our protection role just died last night. Cause you seem really willing to look at the bold part of my post where I vote for you, but ignore the actual parts where I'm saying things that matter. Why did you say you have protection abilities if you don't and why are you avoiding answering questions about it?

Edit:
-.- I suppose if the cop and the tracker trust you and aren't going to call you out in the main thread if you're lying, then I have to trust their judgment.
Unvote I still get a bad feeling about you though -.-..
11-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Yes I do have protection abilities. And yes being watched may or may not be as conclusive as I'd like. Did the watcher target me last night? I don't know yet. Why are you insisting that I put all my cards on the table when all I'm trying to do is go down a road of "trust but verify"? Truth, like lies, in this game is like fire. It can keep you warm or it can burn you.

I'm still waiting to hear back from the two players I trust right now so not really sure who to vote for yet. Just hold off a little longer before you vote. Please.
11-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Surely you can understand my skepticism in there being two active protection roles in this round. But, again, like I just said, if for some reason all the investigative roles trust you, I guess all I can say is that I hope we're not putting all of our eggs in a bad basket.

On an unrelated note, voting for lynching someone, for me at least, isn't as much of a death sentence, and more of a direct way of communicating 'you're the person I suspect most right now'. When there's no investigation results to go on, it's often best to poke and prod at people to gauge their reactions.