Mafia XVII: Kick Ass

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Mafia XVII: Kick Ass
(11-11-2013 11:29 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well, you already got a clue there, at least one of the mafia members is an experienced player who has gone after two high-priority targets right off the bat.
Do you have anyone in particular in mind? I'd like to follow up on my clue myself but I've been absent for the last six months so I have no idea who the experienced players are.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 11:55 AM
(11-11-2013 11:46 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-11-2013 11:29 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well, you already got a clue there, at least one of the mafia members is an experienced player who has gone after two high-priority targets right off the bat.
Do you have anyone in particular in mind? I'd like to follow up on my clue myself but I've been absent for the last six months so I have no idea who the experienced players are.

Look at the ones who are dead..

Sigh...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

11-11-2013, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 05:07 PM by nach_in.)
Oh fuck it

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
11-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Alright folks, I practically begged to be targeted by townies last night. As such I suspect I was framed by Mafia as well. The watcher must know who else targeted me.

I still think risking a townie Lynch is too dangerous at this point.

If whoever has the blocking role could tell me who they blocked, it would answer a big question for us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
(11-11-2013 12:40 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Alright folks, I practically begged to be targeted by townies last night. As such I suspect I was framed by Mafia as well. The watcher must know who else targeted me.

If whoever has the blocking role could tell me who they blocked, it would answer a big question for us.

don't oversell it grassy Drinking Beverage

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
GOD DAMMIT WHO DO I VOTE FOR
11-11-2013, 01:02 PM
(11-11-2013 11:46 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

With the exception of you and Nach_in, everybody here has been participating in recent mafia games. I actually was predicting at the start of the game that if an experienced player was in the mafia, Dark Light and DeepThought would probably be two of the first ones targeted, turns out I was spot on. So now that we have eliminated those two, and that you and Nach_in have not been playing recently, that leaves us with:

Me
Ferdinand
MSBB
Lightvader
LadyJane
Grassy Knoll
smoothcriminal
Cheetory6
KidCharlamagne

Of those, I believe that the most experienced and therefore the ones most likely to be the main constructer of mafia plans to be:
Me
Cheetory
Grassy Knoll
LadyJane
Ferdinand

It is very likely that one of the people listed above is the main brainchild behind the mafia's strategy based on who they have gone after first. However, don't let that make you lose sight of the other possible mafia threats not on that list. Also, those people could be the most useful townies to combat the mafia.

Unfortunately, I don't fit into either category. While I'm not mafia, I'm not any of those useful roles Grassy has claimed to be in contact with, and they are really the ones that the townies need to identify and attach to. Also, again, I'm busy with college work. I'm of limited use for helping the townie cause this game, but I'll try to get my votes cast in from now on.

As for right now, I don't know who to vote for. Undecided What was the whole fiasco with Grassy about?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-11-2013, 01:06 PM
(11-11-2013 12:40 PM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  Alright folks, I practically begged to be targeted by townies last night. As such I suspect I was framed by Mafia as well. The watcher must know who else targeted me.

Wow, that post reeks of scum vibe. Still not a good idea to lynch after two important townies have kicked the bucket? You kidding? And why on earth is everybody supposed to be trusting you again? Consider

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-11-2013, 01:41 PM
(11-11-2013 01:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

Wow, that post reeks of scum vibe. Still not a good idea to lynch after two important townies have kicked the bucket? You kidding? And why on earth is everybody supposed to be trusting you again? Consider

Not everyone, just the blocker. If the blocker will do me a solid and confirm who it was they blocked, I'll share with them the confirmed roles of 4 townies. It's a win win ;-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 01:56 PM
[Image: Demi-Lovato-Popcorn-Gif.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post